Click Here!

account issue (logging in)

Guest beth

my account has said it is double registered though i have only registered it once i found this out after attempting to reset my password as it was not letting me login. the account has been active and working since the update and has only now had this issue

the details of the active account are as follows

pen name- mcbeth

name - beth, linda

linked email: blr_is_great@hotmail.com

if there is also another registered to this email can it please be removed if not then can this error please be fixed

thankyou sincerely,

beth

I'm not showing any account here at AFF associated with that particular email address. I'm also not seeing any account with a specific pen name of just mcbeth, although I believe this may be the account in question:

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296966744

If this is your account, please let me know. For the sake of preventing spambots from harvesting your email address, you can contact me via PM or at tos_team@adult-fanfiction.org.

That would be because the hotmail account is not the email account associated with that profile. It will not let you log in with anything other than the account we have of record, which is a gmail account. I will not leave that account out here for spambots, so please email me for that information.

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Ashley Young

I just had to re-register for to newer website tonight and did so with my cherrygirlprime@gmail.com email. After I got in, I decided I wanted to changed it to calicokatgurl@gmail.com which is my other alternate account and went and verified through email. Now, when I try to log in on my phone, it will not allow me to log in with either email, stating that either I have not registered or have double registered. Could you please assist me? During that time was able to post a story as well Sinner's Abandon under my username cherrygirlprime.

Just so I'm clear, you have two accounts, and now both are using the same email address:

sakurablossomhime

cherrygirlprime

Which account do you wish to have as the surviving account, since one will need to be removed?

I'm not seeing the answer. We only allow two accounts under special circumstances, and with prior permission. You need to tell us which one you want to keep.

Hi,

I cannot log into my account over in AFF to post a new chapter. I even requested to change my password but all I was getting was a system error message.

Chris

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.