Click Here!

Harry Potter the Futas MILF Whitches Bitch Challenge

Guest Godman0083

Guest Godman0083

Hi. I have looked long and hard for a story to satisfy my wierd Harry Potter kink but had no luck in finding anything even close. So I thought I would put this on here in hopes that somebody would be able to do it justice. It can take place in any year and it has to have lots of dirty talk. In the story the Mommies of the wizarding world, Amelia Bones, Andromeda Tonks, Narcissa Malfoy, and Molly Weasley all use Harry as their own little futa fuck puppet. You can come up with what ever you want them to do but I want it to start with Molly raping Harry's ass with her futa cock and then him going to Amelia Bones for help only to discover that she is best friends with Molly and she to has a futa cock. I also want the story to end with Harry's mind being broken and addicted to futa cock when Molly (who makes Harry call mommy) and Amelia (who makes Harry call auntie) double penetrate his ass. Any other Milf you want to put in the story is up to you. I really hope that someone out there will try and do this because I have been looking for any kind of story like this for over a year.

• 1 year later...
Guest I'm Weird and That's Okay

I agree both of those are good matches for what this person is asking for (though the sissy experience one is not as good as the original but still pretty good just a little quick for my liking) but I agree that there needs to be more like those stories written

SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THIS CHALLENGE!!!!

• 2 years later...
Guest PugTheMagician

Sadly the only fic i can think of that hasn't already been mentioned is one i read a couple years ago and i think it was deleted since i haven't been able to find it since. It had molly weasely and mcgonagal "teach" harry about sex with futas. There was some obsession with eating ass and mcgonnagal used some transfiguration rope play but it ended with both molly and mcgonnagal both fucking him at once and him passing out as a result. It didn't however have rape play in it like your asking for. Pretty sure it was called Harry's futanari adventures but not sure

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.