Click Here!

Beta for M/M Stories Original and Fandom

Missa2308

Hello!

I’m currently in the market for a new beta. I’ve recently come back into the writing game and unfortunately my beta is no longer available. It was very sad for me, she was wonderful!

Now I’m writing stories in several different Fandoms but also I have an original story that I’m continuing to write.

What I’m looking for is someone to look over each chapter of my stories. I need someone to spot grammar and a few words I might have used incorrectly. Maybe in my original story to make sure they understand what’s happening. Sometimes my mind works quicker than my fingers and gets a head of itself, I leave out words randomly.

The Fandoms I’m currently writing in are Kingsman (The Movie) and Ace of Diamond (An anime series). For these I’m just looking for grammar and flow. You don’t really have to know the movie or series.

All of my stories are rated ‘Adult++’ on Adult Fanfiction and ‘E - Explicit’ on AO3. They do have elements of no-consent and my original does have detailed rape, also underage rape and sex. My Ace of Diamond story does not have any of those expressed warnings besides underage sex. The characters are around 15 years of age. My stories are all M/M. If you those are triggers for you, please do not respond. I don’t want anyone to be uncomfortable with what they are reading.

If you feel comfortable with all of the above information, please feel free to contact me. I can provide links to the stories I have already published both on Adult Fanfiction (original story) and AO3 (Ace of Diamond fanfic.)

Thank you!

-Zummi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.