Click Here!

New Section Request

I'm going for broke here! Not a mere category request, but rather a Section request...

I think AFF would benefit from having a totally new section: Comic Strips.

This would be for newspaper comic strips, which are very different from comic books and cartoons. We’re talking “Little Orphan Annie,” “Dick Tracy,” “Prince Valiant,” "Boondocks," "Bloom County"... the list goes on and on...

I currently have one story written – it’s a drabble about Little Orphan Annie, which I penned before I realized that no section for comic strips exists.

I understand that the threshold for category creation is the existence of five stories, but perhaps if this new section were created first, it would encourage the writing of more stories suitable for it?

In the event that this request is turned down, where would you suggest a comic strip story be placed?

Thank you for at least considering it.

It would go in to the comics subdomain to start with. yes, I can create a top level of Comic Strips in that subdomain. Already have one for webcomics. You need a category of Little Orphan Annie in it as well, correct?

Correct.

So, to follow the rules...

Category name: Little Orphan Annie

Section category to be in: Comic Strips

Do you have any stories for it?: Yes

thanks!

• 1 month later...

@Guest_Mika:

This is more appropriate to the General Staff Questions, but the Original subdomain is divided into various categories, and within those categories, you will find subcategories for M/M fiction. So, clicking on DarkFic will bring you to a page with a new left menu, with subcategories for General, RoundRobins, FemmeSlash, Het, Slash, and Threesomes/Moresomes.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.