Click Here!

New User Posting First Fic - How?

Guest Skywolf42

Guest Skywolf42

Hello,

I just signed up as a member, but am having a lot of difficulty navigating the site and my account, and cannot figure out how to upload any of my stories. I started filling out all the details for one, but when it came time to upload, it all became very confusing. Shouldn't I just be able to upload a word document like I can on regular Fanfiction?

Please help.

Skywolf42

When you add a story, you select "text area". This brings up the rich text editor. In the rich text editor, you click the icon for paste from word (after you have copied the chapter to your clipboard using select all (ctrl+a) and then ctrl+c). Press ctrl+v and this will copy your doc to the text window. The only file upload allowed is straight text, and you need to have at least rudimentary html knowledge to encapsulate your text and format it, or you end with wallotext. Once the storyboard part of the archive rewrite is completed, NO actual file uploads will be allowed.

• 2 months later...

First, you need to be logged into the Archive side. This is the Forum Side.

Next, use the Control Panel under your user name at the upper right hand corner.

Follow the prompts from there!

Happy writing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.