Click Here!

Change of email

Guest slayer of evil

Guest slayer of evil

I changed my email & to update to write on here but, need help cause I don't always get emails sent to me. This with both emails I have please help my new email is Dogloversforever@gmail .

Slayer of evil, you can change your email yourself, for both the archive and the forum.

For the archive, go to your Control Panel. Under "Edit Profile" you will see a clickable link marked "Email." Click that and you can update your own email.

For the forum, click on your name in the upper right corner when logged in to the forum. You will see a dropdown menu. Go to My Settings. The third clickable link down on the left is Email and Password. Click that and you can change your email.

If you're not getting mail, try adding our email address to your address book for the new email. Otherwise, your service provider might decide we're spam and send our emails to your Spam or Junk folder. We can't do anything about how your service provider determines what's spam and what's not, nor can we adjust your email filters for you. Sorry!

Edited by BronxWench

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.