Click Here!

Site issues

Guest FlameWolf

Guest FlameWolf

Having random display derps on archive pages. It's like the coding for display disappears, leaving only the text links behind. Usually a refresh fixes this but I figured you guys would like to know. I've also been having a long time issue of my stories not displaying the proper rating. An Adult++ will show up as just Adult. I will go back and make sure it's on the right rating and even do a refresh but the proper rating still won't display.

Guest FlameWolf

There shouldn't be any more. I expect you tried going in to a subdomain where the patch had not yet been applied. As to the adult++ issue, I need to know the subdomain so I can fix it

Literally went to check on the stories that were having the problems. All but one of them have been fixed. They were in Inuyasha, Hellsing, Pirates of the Caribbean and Alice in Wonderland. The only one not fixed is the one in Pirates of the Caribbean but I'll see if I can fix that myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't read any stories. As soon as I try to read them, the screen goes all white. Is something wrong with the sight and before you ask I did try several stories and got the same result of a white screen.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.