Click Here!

mother son workout

Guest TB

The names of the characters can be change

Jack age 18 he is an athlete and is the main character.

Fred age 36 Jack's father was an athlete but let himself go and put on a lot of weight.

Kate age 36 Jack's mother was a cheerleader in school she thinks she's old and fat when in reality she don't look a day over 20 and has a body of a supermodel she has DD cups breasts and a shaved pussy.

One day Jack was in the basement/gym working-out Kate come in and ask to join him as he watch his mom workout he know he had to have her the next day before his next workout Jack bout bought her a sports bra and a thong and convinced Kate it was a official female workout outfit (so she was just a wearing the sports bra and a thong) and Jack tricked her into believing that sex was a workout that all the famous celebrities are doing (the workout involves Kate giving Jack a lap dance, a titty fuck cumming in her pussy, and anal sex) the story multiple chapters how many is up to you but I'd like at least four chapters and in the last chapter Kate reveals to Jack she's pregnant with his child.

• 2 years later...
31 minutes ago, Hide_My_Sins said:

This is dark, but part of me what the father to catch them having sex, and he so shocked, he gets a heart attack and dies.

That is dark but I can see that happening

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.