Click Here!

tentacle sasunaru

Guest Gwen

• 2 weeks later...

Then I would like to point you to the Forum Rules, which were implemented recently: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/index.php/topic/61554-forum-rules/

As the rules state, the more details others have to go on, the more likely it is that someone will recognize the story, and be able to point you in the right direction. Single line searches like your original post don't usually yield a lot of results.

Its a tentacle story collection from what I remember. Theres one part where naruto creates clones for a tenti monster at an Inn as well. I know the one you mean but I cant remember title or author sorry. Hope the bit of extra info helps you find it.

• 1 month later...

I can't recall the name of the author or story but I do know that another chapter in that collection where Naruto visits an abandoned and ruined building which houses many different plants.Naruto has been taking care and watering the plants and ends up pleasuring himself with the largest plant's vines, with hints by the author that the plant may be more than it first seemed. Sorry i can't remember the title but I hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have been trying to find the tenti monster in the inn. I believe that naruto won the tickets to the inn and goes there with team seven. Kakashi and Sakura don't get to go to the inn because he is "too old" and she is a girl. Naruto makes clones for the tenti monster but when they plan to leave, sasuke makes one clone permanent for the monster and the rest are dispelled. I don't know the author or title!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Since it has now been posted twice, (deleted and hidden, respectively) it must be reiterated: 

We do not allow links or directions to sites or web archives where the story has been posted without the original author’s permission. 

Any further posts of this nature will cause the thread to be locked. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

12 minutes ago, WillowDarkling said:

Since it has now been posted twice, (deleted and hidden, respectively) it must be reiterated: 

We do not allow links or directions to sites or web archives where the story has been posted without the original author’s permission. 

Any further posts of this nature will cause the thread to be locked. 

And the only way I could possibly learn this is if whoever pruned the post made some sort of… I don’t know, comment on the matter detailing why it was pruned. Instead, I log in today to find I’ve made zero posts and seem to have hallucinated posting before. I check my PMs and user profile to see if I’ve gotten any warnings or infractions, check the thread to see if there’s any sort of ‘hey, this sort of thing isn’t okay, here’s what you did wrong’- and there’s nothing. So the only conclusion I can come to is that I imagined it.

So I post again. Upon posting again, I see that the only relic of having posted before on the forums is my postcount, which says I’ve posted twice now. It occurs to me randomly that you might have a prohibition on links, so I edit the post to remove the link. Post edited, no link, should be rules compliant- and then I get this message from two moderators at once (but only one posted in the thread) and the post has been nuked again.

So kudos to actually leaving a message this time, even if your tone is hostile as all heck. I would suggest that you can  probably avoid issues of this nature in the future if you guys just edited the post in question to remove the offending content, and leave a moderator warning on it. 

Something in the vein of

It can be found at <REMOVED by Moderator – Rule # whatever>

In this way, you help educate the user and let them actually know they’ve done something wrong and it isn’t a case of the forum software glitching and eating a post. Seriously, if a post randomly disappears anyone’s first thought isn’t going to be ‘mods removed it’ because the standard of forum moderation going back twenty years is generally in the vein of ‘provide some sort of comment so users don’t just assume a glitch and repost’. Moreover, providing info immediately lets the user know that they have done something wrong and points them to where they can read up more about it and learn from it

Which is actually what your co-mod did, though someone appears to have deleted their post that actually explains things in a reasonable tone and doesn’t come across at angry at me for daring to make new user mistakes. 

I suppose I’m probably going to get banned for this, but in the event that I don’t- this won’t happen again. You’ve successfully convinced me that this forum’s moderation is too hostile to post on, so I just won’t ever post again. That’ll fix it, right? 

First of all, your first post was deleted by the forum admin, and he has a zero tolerance policy with posts of that nature, so he just deletes them outright without explanation. 

I tend to leave a rather curt message when I have to delete a second post of the same or similar nature, just to prevent repeated offences and so I don’t have to lock the thread. 

Secondly. At the top of the forum, we have a section called Please Read. In that section you can find the Forum FAQs. There, you will find the following: http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/topic/17788-a-story-in-the-archive-is-gone-can-i-ask-someone-to-send-me-a-copy/ 

And finally, but most importantly. It is clearly stated at the top of the Searching for a fic? forum, as well as at the top of the Naruto subforum, in NO uncertain terms: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Posting links to a web archive falls under this rule. The story has been deleted from the internet, therefore it should not be passed around in any form. 

And this is not reason to ban you.

Sorry—that was me who posted and then deleted my own post because the forum mod posted essentially the same thing.

I’m actually archive staff, but I do sometimes jump in on forum issues that touch on the archive, like passing around work that’s been deleted by the original author, or harvested by a dataminer for inclusion in an unsanctioned archive (like Archive.org). When almost every Harry Potter fan fiction was lifted from FanFiction.net by a dataminer, there was an enormous backlash from original authors who hadn’t given permission for the posting of their work to that site.

So, AFF has taken the position that we won’t help spread unauthorized publication of stories, because for many of us, it’s also personal. We write, too, and we don’t want to see our work posted anywhere we haven’t posted it ourselves.

55 minutes ago, BronxWench said:

When almost every Harry Potter fan fiction was lifted from FanFiction.net by a dataminer, there was an enormous backlash from original authors who hadn’t given permission for the posting of their work to that site.

I’ve abandoned a story on FF.net because it’s being datamined, repeatedly.  I’d post a chapter, only to have it ripped off by bot after bot coming through; I figured no humans were reading, why bother with the extra hassle?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.