Click Here!

If Kushina raised Sasuke

Guest Guest

Kushina after the massacre of the Uchiha clan decides to raises Sasuke shortly after words Itachi finding about it meets her and uses his Sharingan to make s her belive its her duty to help revive the Uchiha clan.
Things that most be in this fic
Kushina most raise Sasuke along side her twins Naruto and Naruko and Kushina most dote on Sasuke even at the expense of Naruto or Naruko.Sasuke must be taking advantage of his fan girls worshiping him for sex,with Kushina frecentl telling about how manly he is.Naruko most start out in the beginning hating him and how he treats girls much to Kushina disapproval.After the 3 year time skip Naruto comes back to Konoha finding his mother is pregnant and Naruko is married to Sasuke.

Things I wont to see are Naruto following in love and Sasuke stilling the girls from him likes s ay Haku living past wave begins to date Naruto and the next day falls in love with Sasuke .I wont Naruko to hit Sasuke for groping her at some point and later standing in front a smiling Sasuke and her yelling mother getting punished for it.

At dome point when Naruto return I wont him to walk in to a scene like this
http://thehentaiworld.com/hentai-images/sasukes-harem-naruto-hentai-image/

Question.

you said after the time skip naruko is sasuke's wife.

did she agree to this or was she forced into it?

did she fall in love with sasuke or did she just agree for some other reason?

I just want to make a friendly suggestion to our Guests, please pick an original (or at least unique) name when posting in our forum, especially if the original poster of a thread is using the name Guest_Guest.

It just gets confusing when everyone in the thread goes by the same Guest name. Thank you.

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator.

Guest david151

Question.

you said after the time skip naruko is sasuke's wife.

did she agree to this or was she forced into it?

did she fall in love with sasuke or did she just agree for some other reason?

well idly she would be highly against any relationship with him at first that being said you have to remember Kushina has a goil to to both revive the Uchiha clan and is practaly

a Sasuke fan girl herself there for shortly after Naruto levees Konoha I was thinking Kushina could tell Naruko that Sasuke decided to give her the honer of marrying him but

thats something top live up o the writers of the story on how to make Naruko agre but personaly I would use some type of mind control like say Kushina in order to get Sasuke

more womon invented something to make girls love him orj ust have him use the Sharingan but like I said its up to the writer after all if Naruko has been forced to

marry him there could be some scenes with Kushina forceing Naruko to sleep with Sasuke.

also, after the timeskip what is kushina to sasuke?

a girlfriend, a second wife, or a concubine, or just a fuckbuddy?

Thats up to the writer but I would make her an concubine you have to remember Kushina thinks to being brainwashed by Itachi will do anything for Sasuke to that end if the writer like I would

have her sleeping with him all a long.

There is something eles that I feel I didnt clarify in my challenge its not mandatory but if the writer can inclod it but I like the idea of Kushina geting the girls that Naruto like for Sasuke

like say if Naruto begins dating Hinata Sasuke gets her soon afterwords maybe say a deal with the Hyūga clan or simple brainwashing.

Allterntly if at the end Naruto still ends up with Hinata I would like the fic to end with Sasuke as Hokage and a broken Naruto raising Himawari along said her half brother Boruto with Hinata spending most of her time with Sasukes harem.

i really like the idea of naruto being broken into accepting the situation.

maybe have him becoming sasuke's butler or bodyguard, because he wants to stay near his mom, sister, and girlfriend/wife.

you could also have kushina use genjutsu on naruto turning him into a minor or major fanboy for sasuke. with him being more submissive to sasuke and

being turned on by and encourage sasuke's control over his family and girlfriend.

the strength of his fanboyness could vary from slightly looking up to sasuke to worshiping him like a god. or anything inbetween.

like looking at sasuke as a father figure.

beliving uchiha are superior to uzumaki so he asks sasuke to breed his wife/girlfriend.

or you could just say he is turned on by sasukes dominace. and activly seeks out situations for sasuke to humilate him in.

like sparing, hotspirngs, on a double date with sasuke and his mom or sister.

Guest Wolf_master_uchiha

Just some Ideas that you could use maybe

->Itachi doesn`t force Kushina to mate with Sasuke but asks her to take care of him(So that sasuke comes down to being the manipulative one) and do anything to make him a proper shinobi and make sure that the Uchiha clan is reborn a new.This thought sticks in her head.One day Sasuke still being a kid maybe 8/10 goes to Kushina with a boner thinking something is wrong she explains to him that is normal. Sasuke asks her help him and unknowingly what is happening her body reacts on its own as she gives him a handjob. SasukeSasuke starts seeing that when he uses certain phrases like " could you please" or plays the part of being sad or needing help Kushina does whatever he wants.He makes her undress,wash him and treat him like a king all of this with a smile.One day after school he runs to her and tells her that the teacher won`t tell him how to restore his clan. Kushina immediately obliges and tells him how but he still doesn`t understand so she shows him. SasukeSasuke takes the opportunity and takes action.He is surprised when she lets him.As time goes on Sasuke starts understanding that Kushina does everything he wants.He makes her wear slutty outfits and act way differently than she normally would(makes her flirt with strangers and act slutty with them as he likes seeing people weak around her,but never allows them to touch her,and many more) but even though this happens she still keeps acting like nothing happens as if she was his slave. Sasuke asks her that he wants to try someone new at Kushina brings him anko who has been trying to grope her and sexually assualt her.She takes her to her house and ties her up whilst blindfolding her.She quietly shows sasuke how to truly pleasure a woman.She teaches him where to kiss,touch, and eventually how to properly make love to a woman and not just stick it in.During the time that sasuke is doing her Kushina removes anko`s blindfold to show her who is really doing her.At first she protests but Kushina quickly silences her by kissing her.Sasuke cums in her.Kushina tells him to go to sleep.Sasuke obeys.She tells anko that she should train Sasuke.After much convincing and the thought of training her own personal sex toy into doing her how exactly she likes filled her with joy.She teaches him how to seduce,use them and fuck woman

->Cue to the genin examinations.Sasuke passes with flying colours.Sasuke goes to meet with Anko and she tells him to pass her exam he must go to a targets house fuck her with certain objectives .Example go to an x teachers house and get her to make love to him or with a civilian and he must screw them next to their husband.You could also make Anko play with Sasuke she tells him she is sending him on training to screw or seduce woman cause she either wants to steal something from them(when sasuke is with them) or for black mail and each time the task gets harder as the objectives are quite hard and impossible

->Sasuke gets put in team 7 with kakashi,Naruto and Sakura but he doesn`t like this so he sends Kushina to persuade the hokage or Iruka to change Sasuke`s Sensei to Kurenai and teamates to Hinata and Ino.Sasuke takes these advatages to flirt with all three of them.

-Hinata is shy so Sasuke gropes her every second and plays with her knowing full wel that she won`t say anything(He breaks her slowly)

-Ino does whatever he tells her to and like Kushina he enjoys parading her.At first she is hesitant to do certain things but she quickly realises that if she does those certain things she gets time with Sasuke(Since Ino sees as both Hinata and Kurenai as competition then she easily yields to Sasuke as she is scared of them taking him)

-Sasuke also starts getting interested in genjutsu and it uses and with time he starts slowly attacking Kurenai with weak hormonal genjutsus.He also flirts a lot with her and since this is her first year as jonin makes it really hard for her to the point that she has to treat him for doing the training example kiss him if he finishes a training coarse

->Blackmails/Seduces/Makes tsunami feels bad and to sleep with him.He makes her scream all night so that Kurenai can hear everything.Kurenai later goes and tells kushina which she finds naked besides an apron around her.

->Naruko and Sasuke`s relationship is like Sakura and Naruto except Naruko is sakura and she has feelings for Sasuke(Understood? Cause i might have made that sentence to complicated :P)She watches Sasuke mate with other woman getting jealous all the time.She hides it and instead lashes out in anger at Sasuke

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Lucifer

I like that idea, though why not just have it a naruko as the only child and after the three year trip finds Hinata or something married and becomes jealous.

Also make the bijuu females as well and in the end instead of sealing kaguya she becomes his slave

• 4 months later...
Guest crowfeast1405

So as long as I hit those main points of Kushina being devoted to him over her own children and Natsumi eventually joins in then I can go crazy with it?

Guest crowfeast1405

I'm leaving this one open for anyone that wants to add chapters to this story with the same pairing on here. Maybe want to write what happened during the timskips.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.