Click Here!

Another Dumb Anima Show, Gundum Dum Seed,

Calanthee

Okay lets see, who gets their little panties in twist of over this review of the Gundumb Seeds, Come I dare you not too.

I never understand war in space, why bother, just get in your little Space Ships and head for parts unknown and save bullets!

These pretty tiny little people with their sweet little faces and large brightly different colored eyes, they should be enjoying sex with each other.... instead they enjoy climbing into big metal suit aka Space Ships and wacken the high tech crap out of each other, because of Stupid political reasons, the ones side Called the Plants genetic enhanced Mutants, While the earth force are suppose to Regular Humans, but here were it gets confusing appariently there some mutants work for the human too and some humans work for the plants... yuck these guy need to get a life.

Apparently some one likes to mind wipe these little Space Jockeys and their wee minds, send them out to fight each other over and over and until they die again and die again! Well everybody needs a hobby!

They have this long dark haired hottie running the Off earth Plant side, who appariently want to kill everyone who doesn't agree with him. But he does get to screw one of his Female Space ship Captains.. lucky for him. He want to kill for peace, so it will never happen again.... yeah thats it... Kill for peace that will work?

There is all so a bunch of human Captalist who just want to make money, and take control of the world... very likely sell weapons to both sides to make few Bucks! Sounds familliar to me. The Dark haired hottie tried to kill all these guys too, because they were warmongers! He might have succeeded, but something tells me more will replace them.

Then we have a pink hair Chickey babe is a Hot Singer, who is supposedly to be a force for peace between all the world at beginning, but later she ends up Leading, another stupid battle in Space!

Oh heavens, I nearly forgot Orb, sounds like glandular problem, a human country for peace, but they also have battleships, spaceships, and of course those big robot space ships for peace, and they have elected themselves as saviors of the world, run by pretty blonde Chicky, who was forced into marrage with a purple haired male whimp... who was in gouhoots with the earth Captalists... accept she was rescued by one of the many hero cuties types, who operates one the giant Killer Robot Space suits/Space ships.

This show is a stupid waist of time... why is popular when its Dumb, These pretty little people should be out screwing each other and exploring the Universe or both at the same time! :rolleyes:

What these guys need is a good Nasty enemy like the Borg or Gou'ole...it annoys me to watch them kill each other over and over!

Cal the Assassin, and another one bites the dust!

Please feel free to reply and threaten to kill me, I always enjoy a good threat... do you really think I have a bad Attitude? Not me I am just a pussy kat.... really Leer Leer :ph34r:

Boo... i haven't seen this one so I can't really comment, but I do enjoy your reviews. As far as capitalist arms dealers selling to both sides, isn't that the best idea ever? No matter who loses, you win!

Thanks for the review of my review, please I don't think your missing anything, hate to tell you this, but... it happens all the time....capitalist arms dealers selling to both sides, even if it is through a middle man! Cal

Calanthee, I have to ask...do you actually watch these series? Or do you just pull these from Something Awful and try to imitate them here?

I never understand war in space, why bother, just get in your little Space Ships and head for parts unknown and save bullets!

This would require an interstellar drive for one thing, something that is quite lacking from anything in any Gundam universe. Besides, you might as well say the same thing about any other space driven show, from Star Trek to Earth 2.

These pretty tiny little people with their sweet little faces and large brightly different colored eyes, they should be enjoying sex with each other.... instead they enjoy climbing into big metal suit aka Space Ships and wacken the high tech crap out of each other, because of Stupid political reasons, the ones side Called the Plants genetic enhanced Mutants, While the earth force are suppose to Regular Humans, but here were it gets confusing appariently there some mutants work for the human too and some humans work for the plants... yuck these guy need to get a life.

Wha-? At this point I'm not even sure you are watching a Gundam series at all, so much as a bad parody of one. There aren't any mutants, for one thing. The Coordinators are genetically engineered, sort of a analogy for the current scares over genetically engineered food. And both sides are fighting to either cause/prevent (depends on who the good guys are at any given moment) genocide. Since I realized you were talking about Seed Destiny, there's also a strong over tone of free will, and the right to self determination in there... I guess if you consider these to be "stupid political reasons" they are, at least for you. As for me and most folks I know, these tend to be a pretty big damn deal.

They have this long dark haired hottie running the Off earth Plant side, who appariently want to kill everyone who doesn't agree with him. But he does get to screw one of his Female Space ship Captains.. lucky for him. He want to kill for peace, so it will never happen again.... yeah thats it... Kill for peace that will work?

Actually, the plan was to turn everyone into genectically engineered worker bees after he had conquered the place. It was a pretty blatant attempt to take over and make himself god.

Then we have a pink hair Chickey babe is a Hot Singer, who is supposedly to be a force for peace between all the world at beginning, but later she ends up Leading, another stupid battle in Space!

I'm assuming then that you haven't seen the first series? Lacus was most definitely a driving force for peace...up until a corrupt government had her entire family killed and turned her into an exile. At which point she realized there was a time to talk things through, and a time to clean house. Since I get the feeling you didn't actually watch the series, I think it is worth pointing out that the Lacus who was flying about singing for peace was a fake installed for propaganda purposes. It was trying to kill the real one that was the first clue that Dullindal was evil.

Oh heavens, I nearly forgot Orb, sounds like glandular problem, a human country for peace, but they also have battleships, spaceships, and of course those big robot space ships for peace, and they have elected themselves as saviors of the world, run by pretty blonde Chicky, who was forced into marrage with a purple haired male whimp... who was in gouhoots with the earth Captalists... accept she was rescued by one of the many hero cuties types, who operates one the giant Killer Robot Space suits/Space ships.

*Sigh* Ok, ORB's creed is, and I'm paraphrasing somewhat, "We shall not interfere with the affairs of other nations. We will not invade our neighbors, nor shall tolerate and invasion of our shores." There is actually a little monologue where Cagalli's father point blank explains that pacifism is a fine ideal, and one that she should up hold, but that as the leader of her country it is in fact her duty to defend the ideals of others. If ORB didn't have the means to protect itself, it would just become a victim of its own creed.

And Kira's I Object! scene was just damned awesome for being pulled off the way it was.

Oh, and it's not anima, it's anime... Anima, as defined by wikipedia:

The Anima and Animus, are in Carl Jung's school of analytical psychology, the unconscious or true inner self of an individual, as opposed to the persona, or outer aspect of the personality. In the unconscious of the male, it finds expression as a feminine inner personality: anima; equivalently, in the unconscious of the female, it is expressed as a masculine inner personality: animus.

It can be identified as the totality of the unconscious feminine psychological qualities that a male possesses; or the masculine ones possessed by the female. Jung was not clear if the anima/animus archetype was totally unconscious, calling it "a little bit conscious and unconscious."[1] In the interview, he gave an example of a man who falls head over heels in love, then later in life regrets his blind choice as he finds that he has married his own anima–the unconscious idea of the feminine in his mind, rather than the woman herself. The anima is usually an aggregate of a man's mother but may also incorporate aspects of sisters, aunts, and teachers.

The anima is one of the most significant autonomous complexes of all. It manifests itself by appearing as figures in dreams as well as by influencing a man's interactions with women and his attitudes toward them, and vice versa for females and the animus. Jung said that confronting one's shadow self is an "apprentice-piece", while confronting one's anima is the masterpiece. Jung viewed the anima process as being one of the sources of creative ability.

Review Score: 3/10. Nice attempts at humor, but failure to properly summarize makes the mockery ring hollow. Judge's suggestion: Next time watch the damned show!

Never seen it, still hate you

Oh God "SoB" I devastated....Not really sugar butt, but it sounds good :ph34r: Its almost as much fun to be well hated by your enemies, as it is to be well liked by your friends! Go for it Zyxy Darling, whatever make you happy... say hello to your Shinigami for me and give him an apple for me! I know he is lurking just beside you..............Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Cal :rolleyes:

Never seen it, still hate you

um, who goes onto a forum and says 'i have no opinion in what you're talking about, but I hate you'. Seriously? Why bother going on a forum in the first place? Anyway, never seen Gundam Seed. The first Gundam show I saw was Gundam Wing, but when I watched other Gundam shows, I didn't like them, so I stopped watching them. I've seen clips of Gundam Seed and the characters bother me for some reason, though the animation seems nice.

Calanthee, I have to ask...do you actually watch these series? Or do you just pull these from Something Awful and try to imitate them here?

This would require an interstellar drive for one thing, something that is quite lacking from anything in any Gundam universe. Besides, you might as well say the same thing about any other space driven show, from Star Trek to Earth 2.

Wha-? At this point I'm not even sure you are watching a Gundam series at all, so much as a bad parody of one. There aren't any mutants, for one thing. The Coordinators are genetically engineered, sort of a analogy for the current scares over genetically engineered food. And both sides are fighting to either cause/prevent (depends on who the good guys are at any given moment) genocide. Since I realized you were talking about Seed Destiny, there's also a strong over tone of free will, and the right to self determination in there... I guess if you consider these to be "stupid political reasons" they are, at least for you. As for me and most folks I know, these tend to be a pretty big damn deal.

Actually, the plan was to turn everyone into genectically engineered worker bees after he had conquered the place. It was a pretty blatant attempt to take over and make himself god.

I'm assuming then that you haven't seen the first series? Lacus was most definitely a driving force for peace...up until a corrupt government had her entire family killed and turned her into an exile. At which point she realized there was a time to talk things through, and a time to clean house. Since I get the feeling you didn't actually watch the series, I think it is worth pointing out that the Lacus who was flying about singing for peace was a fake installed for propaganda purposes. It was trying to kill the real one that was the first clue that Dullindal was evil.

*Sigh* Ok, ORB's creed is, and I'm paraphrasing somewhat, "We shall not interfere with the affairs of other nations. We will not invade our neighbors, nor shall tolerate and invasion of our shores." There is actually a little monologue where Cagalli's father point blank explains that pacifism is a fine ideal, and one that she should up hold, but that as the leader of her country it is in fact her duty to defend the ideals of others. If ORB didn't have the means to protect itself, it would just become a victim of its own creed.

And Kira's I Object! scene was just damned awesome for being pulled off the way it was.

Oh, and it's not anima, it's anime... Anima, as defined by wikipedia:

Review Score: 3/10. Nice attempts at humor, but failure to properly summarize makes the mockery ring hollow. Judge's suggestion: Next time watch the damned show!

Oh golly Gosh another critic that hates me for my little parody... Yeah babe/dude I watched the Damn Seed the full series twice to look at the pretty people and I took what I wanted from it... and abrevated the rest... so whether the word anima... anime... or enima... its the way it is, I was trying to be funny...nor was I trying for every last nuance of the series. Man Made mutants or Coordinators they are both genetically engineered, whats the bloody difference its just words... they are artificially created or altered for a particular purpose.

"*Sigh* Ok, ORB's creed is, and I'm paraphrasing somewhat, "We shall not interfere with the affairs of other nations. We will not invade our neighbors, nor shall tolerate and invasion of our shores."

That's what all politician Say ONE WAY OR THE OTHER...............WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO SAVE THE PEOPLE AND GIVE THEM INDEPENDENCE.... NOT THE REAL TRUTH... WE ARE THERE TO PROTECT OUR OIL RESOURCES!

All wars are generated to make money for someone or a group of someones, who cares if people die in process... that is the warmongers Creed!

As for the scene being pulled from Death Note... it abuse of Artistic free speech!

Well I guess we took a step up, you just gave me a bad grade 3 out of 10, at least you did threaten to kill me, Like a previous Critic! :rolleyes: Or Maybe you're just mad, because I killed you a number of times on Battle Pro? Smooches, Cal

Oh golly Gosh another critic that hates me for my little parody... Yeah babe/dude I watched the Damn Seed the full series twice to look at the pretty people and I took what I wanted from it... and abrevated the rest... so whether the word anima... anime... or enima... its the way it is, I was trying to be funny...nor was I trying for every last nuance of the series. Man Made mutants or Coordinators they are both genetically engineered, whats the bloody difference its just words... they are artificially created or altered for a particular purpose.

"*Sigh* Ok, ORB's creed is, and I'm paraphrasing somewhat, "We shall not interfere with the affairs of other nations. We will not invade our neighbors, nor shall tolerate and invasion of our shores."

That's what all politician Say ONE WAY OR THE OTHER...............WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO SAVE THE PEOPLE AND GIVE THEM INDEPENDENCE.... NOT THE REAL TRUTH... WE ARE THERE TO PROTECT OUR OIL RESOURCES!

All wars are generated to make money for someone or a group of someones, who cares if people die in process... that is the warmongers Creed!

As for the scene being pulled from Death Note... it abuse of Artistic free speech!

Well I guess we took a step up, you just gave me a bad grade 3 out of 10, at least you did threaten to kill me, Like a previous Critic! Or Maybe you're just mad, because I killed you a number of times on Battle Pro? Smooches, Cal

Ah, what a fair and fragiln thin skinned beauty I behold. Had I known that such silly works were meant to be a representative of your very being, I admit I would not have been so cruel. My honor weeps that I did not hone the edge of my rapier wit, the better for my barbs to make a clean cut! You have my regrets, madam. I shall do my utmost to prevent a recurrence in the future of these events!

But you must admit, your attempt at parody falls flat when you so misunderstand your target. When the depth of your comprehension can be measured in terms normally reserved for the strangest of quarks you disqualify yourself from the ranks of the satirist and descend instead into the ranks of the ignorant. Do not attempt to quibble with this judgement. Your inability to identify even the most base of figures from the series reveals just how shallow your fountain of knowledge truly is.

This error has its magnitude compounded when you consider how falsely you portray ORB's creed, and the rather regrettable attempt to distract with real world politics. The series itself portrays the tragedy of what happens when that ideal is betrayed by Yuna's attempts to grab power from itself; and at the same time why it is important to be able to defend oneself even when conflict is not sought; this case in both series when both the Atlantic Federation and the forces of ZAFT attempt bully ORB into doing their bidding. This has little, if anything to do with the Iraq war or the situation in the Middle East in general, though I supposed a case could be made that this illustrates the position that Isreal occupies; either way I can only assume this is an attempt to draw me into a politically charged battle. I fear this is neither the time, nor the place for such an event. And from your own personal opinion, which you so colorfully stated, I doubt it would matter even if it was.

In a much more honest tone of voice, I do suggest getting a grip. You really did do a horrible job of trying to parody the situations of the anime. I admit that I am one of the few fans the series has, since I enjoyed the camp, but that doesn't make some sort of diehard Gundam defender. You failed to name anyone of importance to the series. You tried to nitpick things that weren't even there with that line about space and going to another planet. Instead you just posted some aimless rant, with no good cause, and then immediately took offense on the first people to call you on the mistakes you made. To make matters worse, you posted this travesty on a site dedicated to fandoms and writing, as if you desired to spark such a conflict. (Which, to be honest, I am almost sure was the goal.)

Now, as far as you or battlepro, I honestly could care less. Who are you to think you have some importance to me? As far as I am concerned you are nothing more than disembodied presence represented by pixels on the screen. As for battlepro, it is neither a game of skill, nor chance. Hack away, it matters not. But if you're desiring to play the wounded victim, than I shall enjoy first inflicting the wounds.

Ah, what a fair and fragiln thin skinned beauty I behold. Had I known that such silly works were meant to be a representative of your very being, I admit I would not have been so cruel. My honor weeps that I did not hone the edge of my rapier wit, the better for my barbs to make a clean cut! You have my regrets, madam. I shall do my utmost to prevent a recurrence in the future of these events!

But you must admit, your attempt at parody falls flat when you so misunderstand your target. When the depth of your comprehension can be measured in terms normally reserved for the strangest of quarks you disqualify yourself from the ranks of the satirist and descend instead into the ranks of the ignorant. Do not attempt to quibble with this judgement. Your inability to identify even the most base of figures from the series reveals just how shallow your fountain of knowledge truly is.

This error has its magnitude compounded when you consider how falsely you portray ORB's creed, and the rather regrettable attempt to distract with real world politics. The series itself portrays the tragedy of what happens when that ideal is betrayed by Yuna's attempts to grab power from itself; and at the same time why it is important to be able to defend oneself even when conflict is not sought; this case in both series when both the Atlantic Federation and the forces of ZAFT attempt bully ORB into doing their bidding. This has little, if anything to do with the Iraq war or the situation in the Middle East in general, though I supposed a case could be made that this illustrates the position that Isreal occupies; either way I can only assume this is an attempt to draw me into a politically charged battle. I fear this is neither the time, nor the place for such an event. And from your own personal opinion, which you so colorfully stated, I doubt it would matter even if it was.

In a much more honest tone of voice, I do suggest getting a grip. You really did do a horrible job of trying to parody the situations of the anime. I admit that I am one of the few fans the series has, since I enjoyed the camp, but that doesn't make some sort of diehard Gundam defender. You failed to name anyone of importance to the series. You tried to nitpick things that weren't even there with that line about space and going to another planet. Instead you just posted some aimless rant, with no good cause, and then immediately took offense on the first people to call you on the mistakes you made. To make matters worse, you posted this travesty on a site dedicated to fandoms and writing, as if you desired to spark such a conflict. (Which, to be honest, I am almost sure was the goal.)

Now, as far as you or battlepro, I honestly could care less. Who are you to think you have some importance to me? As far as I am concerned you are nothing more than disembodied presence represented by pixels on the screen. As for battlepro, it is neither a game of skill, nor chance. Hack away, it matters not. But if you're desiring to play the wounded victim, than I shall enjoy first inflicting the wounds.

Such big words and so many, Let me get out the dictionary...Republican and Gundam seed lover... Gee I must have drawn some blood or you wouldn't have gotten you panties in such a painful twist. Wounded victim not me! I was laughing my ass off and mocking myself as much as You Kiddo...its you who fails to see the humor or the sarcasm!

Calanthee, the Travesty and the Sparker of Conflicts, Aha my evil goal has been found out... oh poor poor me! LOL

The battlepro thing was a joke... trust you to take that serious, unfortunately its you who can't take the heat or the Joke~Republican!

By the way all art and that includes writing, reflect the real world in some way, whether we want it to or not!

/////////////////////////////////////////

Wikipedia says:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

it may be true you start your own threads but you're still a troll.

Wikipedia says:

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial and usually irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of baiting other users into an emotional response[1] or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

Fee fi fo fom, under the bridge I hide, all the better to eat you... Hun!

You needn't reply if you don't like what I writ, your free to avoid my threads, if you can't take the heat~

I give up you guys are not any fun at all.... everything I say you take intimately personal...no more parody reviews of anime... that you people have a fanatic love relationship with...your just too uptight about it and get insulted very easily! I thought I was dealing with adults, but I guess not?

I should spend more to writing my story anyway... so by by,

Calanthee

I thought it was funny... Also the fact that people defend it so harshly when it is, just another one of those anime that's full of pretty boys, wimpy boys, and strong/popular/attractive women that get all the guys they want, to reel in the fangirls.

Gundam Wing at least had a decent storyline.

The original Gundam is just a classic, can't go wrong with the classics.

Gundam Seed?... I watched a few episodes and well, it's worse than SD Gundam. But again, it gets the fangirls going.

If I wanted to watch a mecha anime full of angst and drama I'd rewatch Evangelion.

If I wanted to watch a mecha anime full of angst and drama I'd rewatch Evangelion.

You probably should, Eva rules. But back to the topic at hand, why does everyone have to take everything so fucking seriously on this board? Who really gets mad over what someone on a message board says?

Wikipedia says:

so, you're basically agreeing that you're a troll? Saying stuff like that you've never watched what we're talking about, then insulting the creater of the thread, is 'irrelevant' to the subject matter and you appear to be trying to get a rise by saying that you don't like the person. basically, you're responses on this thread are pointless as they give no opinion or thought on the original subject matter. Posting responses to people you don't like, regardless of what the material actually says, is troll behavior. This is a forum called 'Aimless Babble' and there are many threads just like this one, with people giving their opinion of a popular media, but not once have I seen you, or anyone else, bash that person's opinion except for now. With the exception of you, I don't see any troll behavior on this thread. The topic of this forum is whether or not Gundam Seed is good, not your personal feelings for the creator of the thread. So, please don't start a fight just because you don't like the person. I didn't join this forum to watch people bitch at each other over something as little as an anime. It's no wonder why humans have genocide and war when we can't even get along talking about a show. I love Gundam Wing, it's my fandom for life, but if someone told me that it sucked, I wouldn't insult them over it, no matter how upset that made me, because it really isn't worth it. Just because something's popular doesn't mean that it's above criticism (I hate Naruto, yet everyone else seems to love it). I, for one, love the anime parodies, keep 'em coming! I think that, if you truly love something, you can see the flaws in it and accept them and not deny that they exist. Nothing is perfect. I make fun of Gundam Wing all the time, but I love the show, but I know that there are some problems with it. Insulting the person making the argument isn't contributing to the argument itself, it's just petty name calling. Kind of like having an agrgument about abortion only to turn around and tell the other person that they're fat. Whether that is true or not, their weight has absolutely nothing to do with the argument and telling someone that all they do is mock something or that they're a troll is irrelevant. Frankly, I'm sick of seeing such childish behavior on an adult oriented site, not just in this thread, but many others. If you're so easily offended, then why bother visiting a thread that you know is going to be giving an opinion contrary to yours? I think the title of this thread says it all, yet there are a few people here who aren't really stating their point as just bashing the author. If you like Gundam Seed enough to get so fired up about it, then you should be able to defend what is so great about it.

I'm not reading all that, I'm just going to assume the repetition that occured in the first three lines continued the entire post. You have a point there, though my goal was to discourage further such threads, not to provoke. -sigh- This is why I've been banned from pretty much every other board I've been on. Because I know I'm right and people won't agree with me. It drives me nuts, and I flame... --sigh- life sucks.

Attention this is very long, perhaps I should included chapters....Sorry DarkinuLord, sometimes I just can't stop...I have this writing adiction............

I was going to leave this thread sink into the world of the retired, despised, disliked threads... for a number of you were truly getting your poopie in a stir over nothing. At least the ones with no sense of humor. While others replyed with their logical opinions, without having a mental breakdown or a tizzie fit, in other words they acted like normal adults. I don't dislike those who disagree with me...thats everyone right. How boring it would be if we all agreed with each other all the time.

I suppose I briefly acted a little semi- trollish, to get you people to respond in the beginning, because I thought most of you were adult enough to handle it. But I only flamed or retilated when you flamed me first, and I thought I was doing it with humor and sarcasm, and even mocking myself, but some of "the children type" didn't see it that way especially when I threw some of their very own words and statements right back at them... critics don't seem to enjoy having their own words thrown back them... it disturb their little small minds.

But the following flaming words deserved my response.... "I still hate you" by critic one /and critic two... "Did you actually watch Gundam Seed or did just make it up as you went along... how dare you get Orbs creed wrong... why didn't know the names of characters in the show I how dare you devestate such great show" [Paraphrasing the Critic ]...Because basically the series didn't deserve such delicate percision...it was simply an abbrevated parody for the sack of humor and I didn't need names to describe their basic movation. This same critic couldn't even take a simply joke about battle-pro... he took it total seriousily.

A sense of humor seems a rare thing these days, to bad we each need one, to make it through in this modern world today... almost as much as food... plus its not fattening!

Just for everybody knowledge I was never thrown off a forum for Trolling ever, but I did Flame back trolls, because they interfered with the forums functions... I gave them a big dose of their own Medician... until they fled back under their bridges and were never heard from again.

I biggest Reason I am writing this is to let everyone know, how much I value being on this forum, as well Aff archives. I shutter at the though that some uptight little child, will call me a troll one too many times and I'd get tossed out on my ear... I truly don't know what I'd would do, most likely I have a nervous breakdown... because it is so much a part of my life now!

So no more Anime Parodies, that might upset the children, but kids if you want to make fun of a few of Mine feel free, if it makes you feel validated: here is a small list of my Favorites, but without the Yaoi Manga thrown in.... just for my young critics:

Final Fantasy VII / Crisis Core, anything with sexy Sephiroth in it

Trinity Blood sexy Able Nightroad

Bleach

BlackJack

Ghost in a Shell

Cowboy Bebop

The humorous one about about the chick with the lovely eyepatch, when she puts it on she turns into a long dead warrior, and nearly kills her boy friend, it is very very funny!

Oh little Shin and his little bare butt and his nutty mother, also very funny!

If you get through this, I suppose I should give out naughty point... naah I need'em for Battle-pro!

I biggest Reason I am writing this is to let everyone know, how much I value being on this forum, as well Aff archives. I shutter at the though that some uptight little child, will call me a troll one too many times and I'd get tossed out on my ear... I truly don't know what I'd would do, most likely I have a nervous breakdown... because it is so much a part of my life now!

So no more Anime Parodies, that might upset the children, but kids if you want to make fun of a few of Mine feel free, if it makes you feel validated: here is a small list of my Favorites, but without the Yaoi Manga thrown in.... just for my young critics:

Final Fantasy VII / Crisis Core, anything with sexy Sephiroth in it

Trinity Blood sexy Able Nightroad

Bleach

BlackJack

Ghost in a Shell

Cowboy Bebop

The humorous one about about the chick with the lovely eyepatch, when she puts it on she turns into a long dead warrior, and nearly kills her boy friend, it is very very funny!

Oh little Shin and his little bare butt and his nutty mother, also very funny!

If you get through this, I suppose I should give out naughty point... naah I need'em for Battle-pro!

Cal,

I can't speak for anyone other than myself but I know that you're not a troll! lol And I do realize that you're just poking fun to get a rise out of us anime lovers. But I also realize how much people want to protect and defend the things they love. And sometimes, it's hard not to take such things personally. Afterall, you are attacking our incredible good taste! :D Now if you really want fireworks, try posting one of your colorful reviews of a Harry Potter book and see what happens! :P

As far as making fun of the animes that you love, I wouldn't dream of it. You've got several of my personal favorites listed there so I'll just stick with applauding your good taste! lol I'll even go so far as to suggest you check out Black Blood Brothers. I think you might really enjoy it, based on your little list there. Just, please, don't review it here! :P

Cal,

I can't speak for anyone other than myself but I know that you're not a troll! lol And I do realize that you're just poking fun to get a rise out of us anime lovers. But I also realize how much people want to protect and defend the things they love. And sometimes, it's hard not to take such things personally. Afterall, you are attacking our incredible good taste! :D Now if you really want fireworks, try posting one of your colorful reviews of a Harry Potter book and see what happens! :P

As far as making fun of the animes that you love, I wouldn't dream of it. You've got several of my personal favorites listed there so I'll just stick with applauding your good taste! lol I'll even go so far as to suggest you check out Black Blood Brothers. I think you might really enjoy it, based on your little list there. Just, please, don't review it here! :P

DEar Maidenhair, already did the Potter Thing See Aimless Bable April 6, 2008. Under "Moderators are you aware," surprising most people got the humor, accept for my old nemsis poor humorless little Zyxy the Red....he still hates me to the point of wanting to murder me... no doubt he has my name in his little book...........giggle! Hugs CAl

How do I check out this Black Blood Brothers?

How do I check out this Black Blood Brothers?

Officially, you can catch the first two episodes here http://funimation.com/blackbloodbrothers/ at Funimation's site. You can also probably find all the episodes on YouTube. :P I personally have rented the first two DVD's. I watch a lot of anime online but I try to rent and buy as well. Call me old fashioned but I think if you don't support the artists making the stuff you love, it will eventually vanish. :D

Another recent favorite of mine that you might enjoy is Ergo Proxy. It's a complicated little story but wicked cool, in my opinion. But I definitely think you'll like Black Blood Brothers. It's got vampires, humor and a decent storyline. Let me know what you think. :P

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.