Click Here!

the hokages will

Guest Guest

During the reign of a some what more ruthless then canon Hashirama with a increase rise of
missing nin he asked his allies the Uzumaki to help make a seal that would win placed on a
subject make them more willing to obey orders why ll also serpresing any negative thouts
about the holder of the control seal.
In afact making his ninja follow orders of the hokage no matter what they felt about the
order it allso made it inposbole to resent or blame him justifying it as the hokage right to
be obeyed.

Instead of one world or timelines I think this fic is better spread out over multiple time periods.

Thing I wont to see are
Minato and Kushina talking after he made hokage and him explaining that he felt he
deserved a harem, Kushina not liking the idea but not able to fill upset at her
husband for suggesting it or capable of refusing began to think of girls he might like.

Kurenai being summoned to the hokages ofice with the 3rd telling her he fells she would be a good mach for his son.

or if you wont to make it a liitle darker

Uchiha Fugaku becames 4rth hokage

things I would like to see on becoming hokage orders both Minato and Kushina to become
his bodyguards and to be by him at all times,with Minato being hidden and Kushina acting
as his mistress in plan sight.

why ll nether Minato or Kushina like it when her cover forces her to sleep
with Fugaku Minato still does his duty and watches from the shadows to
make sure they aren't attacked why ll distracted.

of cores the hokage can be any one you wont Danzō,Sasuke,Jiraiya or Kakashi
the only real requirement is they use there power over Konoha for perverted ends.

• 3 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.