Click Here!

NaNoWriMo 2015, or How My Novel Ate My Brain

BronxWench

Clearly he's wearing toe socks! :D

psy-gangnam-style-2.gif Hey, sexy lady! ;) LOL

Nice, KoKoa, usually I blame DA for the threads going off topic but congratulations, this one goes too you! :P

Anyway, back on topic, I've officially logged 50,207 words as of 1pm today (would have been sooner but didn't actually write anything for three days :P) so I'm a wiener na na na boo boo! :P

Hooray to CL!

Now, if we'd been clever, we could have come up with some sort of award for being the first to finish NaNo. Hmmm... you've already had cameo appearances in Chrissy and DA's stories, so that's out. You probably don't want to be anywhere near mine.

Perhaps tweaking and polishing the manuscript? I'd volunteer to beta, although more eyes are good!

Nice, KoKoa, usually I blame DA for the threads going off topic but congratulations, this one goes too you! :P

Anyway, back on topic, I've officially logged 50,207 words as of 1pm today (would have been sooner but didn't actually write anything for three days :P) so I'm a wiener na na na boo boo! :P

:o how was it my fault?? :P Congrats though!