Click Here!

Review responses for "Full Moon over Danville" (Phineas and Ferb)

GeorgeGlass

ForgetMeNaught 2015-10-30 id # 3000071018

Boom, I'm #1!

"All others are Number Two or lower!" --The Sphinx, Mystery Men

While I am admittedly disappointed that it's over in such short order, it was still a worthwhile little adventure.

Thank you! It's a bit short because I really wanted to post it at least a couple of days before Halloween.

I'm fond of the potential precociousness of lycanthropes/anthropomorphics as a result of the partner animal's faster rate of sexual maturation.

You know, I hadn't even thought about that angle, but that's a very interesting point. Will keep that in mind for future stories. :)

I mainly like the idea of people letting their animal instincts out--especially if its someone who normally holds them all inside, like Isabella.

I'm curious what inspired this idea, but if it's as simple as flight of fancy, high five just the same.

Actually, the inspiration was very specific: It was a picture of Isabella as a werewolf, drawn by Launny on Inkbunny. (Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find that pic on any sites that don't require an account to view it.) After I commented on it, Centralman--who loves both P&F and animal-transformation stories--PMed a few days ago me and suggested that I write a fic about it. I liked the idea of normally demure Isabella going feral, so I banged it out.

Thanks for reviewing!

I didn't mention in the review, or rather it didn't occur at the time, but a short tale is appropriate for P&F given it's spastic and episodic nature. So no harm nor foul, and I respect publishing a shorter work to meet a deadline so long as the work is still steady on its feet, which it is.

But more important than all that? And the bag of chips? You quoted Mystery Men. Legendary status attained.

Edited by ForgetMeNaught

TheallmightyUltimix 2015-11-03 id # 3000071031

It's always good to see some Phinabella. A little on the short side, but I'm not complaining.

Yeah, I kind of thought I was done with the Phinbella stories (at least for a while), but then I saw that Isabella-as-werewolf pic and realized that this seemed like a fresh way of getting them together. Thanks for the comment!

• 6 months later...
Saint_Wanker_Kris 2016-05-27 id # 3000071600

I will not lie, it felt short. Especially for your stories, but also... it felt good.

Glad you liked it! It definitely was short, chiefly because I only had a couple of days in which to bang it out if it was going to be posted before Halloween. But I liked the idea enough that I thought it was worth doing.

For once, Isabella was the instigator, even if it was briefly.

It was fun writing Isabella in this one and thinking about what she would be like if her normally demure personality (demure around Phineas, anyway) was mixed with the primal urges of a werewolf.

I like your last stories on this fandom, you're always giving us not only something with good qualities, but also kinda plausible within the canon...

Thanks! I'm very big on plausibility. Although I'm starting to think that I'm relying on Inators a little too much to move plots forward. Not everything can be Dr. Doofenshmirtz's fault. :)

Thanks for writing it.

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.