Click Here!

Can't add/edit stories. Keep getting logged out.

Guest Aurora Skog

Guest Aurora Skog

Hello!

I have windows 10 on my laptop, and I can't seem to be able to upload and edit stories when using it. I keep being asked to sign in, even though I already have (100 times!). When I manage to get to my control panel, I am constantly redirected to this site: http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/userpanel.php?addwhen trying to add or edit a story. I have tried all my different browsers, I log in using the corner log in, I have tried deleting the cache and resetting my browser, but still it keeps happening! Such frustration!

When I use my old stationary with windows 7, there is no problem. I write on my laptop, however, so it's a hassle to have to switch back and forth every time I want to edit or upload. *sigh*

Please help? I'm at my wits end! *quivering lip*

That does appear, at least when I click the link, to be the start page to add a story. From that page, you input the initial data.

I'm using Windows 10 myself and have had no issues being able to add or upload stories. May I ask, when you deleted your cache, did you also clear cookies and browsing history, and then fully close and restart the browser?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.