Click Here!

Two Households Challenge. Part One

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

Two Households Challenge. Part One.

Draco wants Harry, but as he is the leader of Slytherin and Harry is the leader of Gryffindor, certain rules apply. Draco must Court Harry officially and publicly, unfortunately for Draco he needs the permission of all the members of Slytherin and Gryffindor to do so.

What I want:

Specifics:

Pairings: I planned this to be Harry/Draco, but if you want you could choose Harry/Severus, Harry/Lucius, or if you’re feeling adventurous…. Harry/Voldemort. But since this is set during Hogwarts some of these might be difficult to do.

Length: Up to you, however I would prefer multi-chaptered fics. The story should be set in Hogwarts when Harry’s at school.

Rating: Up to you, although hot sex is always appreciated!

Warnings: Hmm… Anything really, except no Non-con please, not too much Angst as I hate that, I don’t mind M-preg, so please do throw it in if you like.

Plot-wise:

Harry must be a complete virgin, so much so that he never even learnt about reproduction in muggle school, and definitely not at Hogwarts. He must be oblivious to flirting, romance and sex of any kind. However, I don’t want Harry to be stupid or incredibly naïve, nobody has ever told him about sex because they assumed he already knew (Harry’s friends can not know that Harry is oblivious) and Harry never said anything. Harry sees other people flirting or kissing but it doesn’t appeal to him, he doesn’t see the point of it all.

Draco should also be a virgin, since he is a Pureblood and must be a virgin until his wedding night. Since he is the leader of Slytherin I don’t want him to have dated either and I don’t want him to already be betrothed to anyone.

Courting: Courting should end in marriage, as this is its purpose. I see each house of Hogwarts like individual royal courts, and each one has a leader (official or unofficial), a king or queen. Draco can’t just ask Harry on a date, he has to ask permission first, from someone on Harry’s ‘side’; either a guardian – like Sirius, or in a position of authority over Harry – like his head of house. Then he needs full permission and the co-operation of Slytherin and Gryffindor. There must be various courting rituals to go through in public, and if in private there must be a chaperone to make sure nothing scandalous happens. The courting should be very public, with all of Slytherin and Gryffindor involved in the process, either as liaisons between Draco and Harry to chaperones and personal guards. The courting of two leaders should either be a specific Slytherin/Gryffindor rule or a general wizarding world rule.

Harry has no say in the courting, he has to allow Draco to court him, but only he can choose to accept Draco’s proposal. He can’t refuse right away; the courting has to last for a certain amount of time before the proposal. I don’t want other people trying to court either Harry or Draco at the same time as Draco is courting Harry.

The marriage should be consummated with witnesses present, and to see the physical evidence of virgin blood shed.

Why: As for why Draco is courting Harry – that is up to you. I’ve had my own ideas on this, which I’ve listed below; feel free to use any if you like.

1. Draco and Harry are soul mates

2. Draco is a magical creature and Harry is his mate

3. Lucius (is out of prison! And) wants his status back/or to escape Voldemort. He demands Draco court Harry

4. Malfoys want to join the Light side, it is decided by Dumbledore (or Lucius/Draco chooses) that Draco should marry Harry

5. A prophecy

I hope people have a go at this challenge as I would very much like to read it. Any questions or to let me know you’ve taken the challenge, please e-mail me at mistress_of_malfoy@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.