Click Here!

Dark Desire Challenge

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

Dark Desire Challenge

Summary: When Harry Potter goes Dark, Lucius Malfoy discovers a kink he never knew he had.

Pairings: Lucius/Harry

Length: Up to you, however I would prefer multi-chaptered fics.

When coming up with this challenge I had three ideas. You can either write all three together as one challenge or you can take each one individually as three separate challenges. I will separate them so you can tell the difference. However, if taken separately, part one must be included, as it is my original idea and the reason for the title of the challenge.

Plot:

One:

Harry is going Dark or already is – possible co-ruler with Voldemort. Lucius gets hard when he sees Harry torture people, and he orgasms untouched when Harry kills. Harry’s magic – his Dark magic – is the turn on for Lucius. Lucius has not been attracted to Harry before he goes Dark, so he is surprised at his reaction to Harry. Harry is a virgin and does not realise the effect he has on Lucius.

Two:

Harry has gone Dark (as above.) Voldemort is teaching Harry, he decides to adopt him into the Slytherin family – by replacing Harry’s genes with that of himself so he is Harry’s dad.

Possible twist – Voldemort uses Nagini’s blood, as well as his own, in the adoption ritual to make her Harry’s ‘mother’ – so Harry becomes part snake, a magical creature. Harry is given a choice by Voldemort to choose a mate from amongst his Death Eater’s, he chooses the one most compatible with his magic – like Lucius.

Harry is a virgin, he tells Voldemort this – possibly when asked. Voldemort wants Harry to ‘mate’ well so he decides to hold a sort of tournament to be eligible to be considered a choice for Harry’s ‘mate’. Lucius competes as he desperately wants Harry. Harry has the choice at the end of the tournament.

With Voldemort being Harry’s new ‘dad’, Lucius must ask for permission to court Harry. Then the tournament? Or vice versa.

Harry is clueless about Lucius’ desire for him – Lucius is training him then Lucius kisses him or something like that. Harry may be Dark but before joining with Voldemort – and ideally before the whole ‘mate’ thing – Harry was disinterested in relationships and sex. He was far too busy being the hero to even contemplate romance, so he is a complete virgin.

Three:

Harry becomes Draco’s boyfriend so he can get to Lucius (with or without Draco’s knowledge.) Harry wants/is going Dark but needs a legitimate reason to seek out Voldemort. By being with Draco, Harry has a reason to meet with Lucius. Lucius takes Harry to Voldemort.

– here is the possible place for Plot One –

Harry is still a virgin, he hasn’t had sex with Draco, possibly because it’s not proper until marriage or unless you are in a binding engagement or something. (You don’t have to include this bit if it doesn’t work for you.) Harry wants to give his virginity to Lucius or Lucius pursues Harry.

Possible threesome – Lucius/Harry/Draco.

I hope people have a go at this challenge(s) as I would very much like to read it. Any questions or to let me know you’ve taken the challenge, please e-mail me, my email is mistress_of_malfoy@hotmail.co.uk. If you do email me please include the name of the challenge, as I have quite a few!

This challenge is open to as many people as possible. It is also an open-ended challenge with no time restrictions or limits, so please feel free to have a go at any time.

Thank you.

• 8 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.