Click Here!

My Harry Potter/Salazar Slytherin Challenges

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

Some people may recognise these challenges because they were on the main site before they were removed because of the clean up. So i'm putting them here instead.

I'll be posting them all seperately so this isn't one loooong post!!

Each challenge is individual and separate from the others.

Basilisk Challenge

Harry/Salazar Slytherin

The Basilisk in the Chamber of Secrets is really Salazar Slytherin trapped in his animagus form.

Summary:

A thousand years ago Godric Gryffindor cursed Salazar Slytherin. He bound him in his animagus form and trapped him; locking him away where he thought no one would ever find him. Now a 12 year old wizard named Harry is about to uncover Hogwarts’ biggest secret…

What I want:

I had this idea a while ago and it hasn’t left me alone since, especially because there aren’t enough Harry/Salazar stories out there.

Specifics:

Pairings: Harry/Salazar, any other characters are up to you, but I want Harry to exclusively be Salazar’s.

Length: Up to you, however I would prefer multi-chaptered fics. I want the story to start in Harry’s second year at Hogwarts and progress through his remaining years until Voldemort is defeated (or beyond – that’s up to you.)

Rating: Up to you, although hot NC-17 sex scenes would be much appreciated!

Warnings: Hmm… Anything really, except no Non-con please, I want Salazar to be good to Harry (but not sappy, he *is* Slytherin after all.) Not too much Angst, I hate that; and please don’t kill off Harry or Salazar, anyone else is fair game! (Well, except maybe Snape, ‘cause I love him.)

I don’t mind M-preg, so please do throw it in; and I admit I have a secret kink for Chan. (If you do use Chan I don’t want it to be full-on, especially when Harry’s 12; no proper sex till Harry’s much older and preferably married to Salazar (I’m old-fashioned like that.))

Plot-wise:

I want the plot to follow the book except when Harry first starts hearing the Basilisk; instead of the Basilisk talking about blood and killing, I want it to be saying “Release me” or something like that.

Godric: A bit of back story on Godric… He hates (and/or is very jealous of) Salazar, for whatever reason – you can decide. Now I know only a Parselmouth can open the Chamber and that no one knows where it is… so, I want Godric to trap Salazar in a cave of some sort or room (and seals it behind him) either in Hogwarts itself or on the grounds/in the forest; that is, unknowingly connected to the Chamber of Secrets.

Godric’s spell/ritual: The specifics of this are up to you, but I thought of some sort of blood ritual, using the Gryffindor sword *and* the blood of a Gryffindor (which is why Harry can release him and why Tom Riddle couldn’t (even if he knew about Salazar – which he didn’t)). Whether that’s a blood-descendant of Gryffindor or an actual student sorted into Gryffindor is your choice.

Tom Riddle/Voldemort: Tom does not know the Basilisk is Salazar. Tom never released Salazar because he never spent long enough talking to the Basilisk; he was more concerned with using the Basilisk to terrorize the school. He forced Salazar to obey him – how is up to you, but Salazar was not willing.

Salazar: He is very displeased with Tom Riddle/Voldemort, especially considering how he was treated by him. Harry releases Salazar and Salazar is grateful, he decides to teach Harry and help him defeat Voldemort – to ‘cleanse’ his blood line of ‘filth’.

However, Salazar is still a Slytherin… He sees potential in Harry, power wise; plus Harry is a Parselmouth… He wants Harry for himself. (Bonus if Salazar decides to use Harry to bear a new heir, re-starting his blood line.) I want him to genuinely like and desire Harry and I want them to get married/bonded in the future – either before or after they’ve defeated Voldemort. I want there to be genuine love and affection between the couple.

Dumbledore can not know about Salazar, it has to be Harry’s secret. I would prefer for Harry and Salazar to be married/bonded before Dumbledore finds out; but really that’s up to you.

Severus Snape: I love Sev, I don’t mind Sev finding out about Salazar, but not right away, I want Harry and Salazar to have a good secure relationship before that happens. I would like it if Sev becomes friends with Harry naturally (and not forced to by Salazar or anyone else.)

Other thoughts/Optional ideas:

If you like, one of Salazar’s aims is to become the new Dark Lord or have Harry become the new Dark Lord after they kill Voldemort. I do have a kink for evil!

I know I’ve gone into a lot of detail but I really love this idea and have a specific image in mind. I hope people have a go at this challenge as I would very much like to read it. Any questions or to let me know you've taken the challenge, please e-mail me at mistress_of_malfoy@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you.

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

This is the next one:

Emergency Protocol Challenge

The Sorting Hat is not happy; Dumbledore has turned dark and has joined Voldemort. Harry puts the hat on and is transported back in time to the one wizard who can help.

Summary:

The Sorting Hat is not amused by Dumbledore’s manipulations and lies, but finding out Dumbledore has joined Voldemort leads the Sorting Hat to activate its emergency protocol. Its lures Harry Potter to its location, persuading him to put it on, when he does the hat transports Harry back in time to the time of the Founders to seek the help of a powerful wizard.

What I want:

*sigh* I realise that this is summary sucks and the plot is not very realistic, but I have a new obsession with this pairing and since I’m not a fanfic writer myself I hope I can encourage more people to write this pairing.

Specifics:

Pairings: Harry/Salazar, any other characters are up to you.

Length: Up to you, however I would prefer multi-chaptered fics.

Rating: Up to you, although hot sex scenes would be much appreciated!

Warnings: Anything really, no Non-con please, I want Salazar to be good to Harry. Not too much Angst, I hate that; and please don’t kill off Harry or Salazar! I don’t mind M-preg, so please do throw it in; and I admit I have a secret kink for Chan.

Plot-wise:

The emergency protocol of the title is the Sorting Hat choosing the most powerful wizard (or potentially powerful) of the time and sending them back to its creation time for help/training. The Sorting Hat informs Harry of Dumbledore’s betrayal when he puts him on but doesn’t tell him that he’s going to send him back in time. Salazar agrees to come back with Harry to fight the new joint evil of Dumbledore and Voldemort. (Or just one of them if you don’t want to write Voldemort or Dumbledore.)

Harry: He can be any age when you send him back, I would prefer it to be set during his Hogwarts years but its not a rule, so if you don’t want to you don’t have to. Harry ends up in a romantic relationship with Salazar, how is up to you, but it must be consensual. Harry can be Light or Dark, or converted whilst in the past, it’s up to you. I would prefer he be a virgin and give his virginity to Salazar, but if you don’t want to, that’s ok.

Salazar: Helps train Harry and agrees (preferably without telling the other Founders – but if this doesn’t work for you then forget it) to go back to the future with Harry. I would like it if he stayed in the future with Harry, (or Harry went back) I don’t really want them to be separated.

That’s it really; I didn’t have many rules in mind this challenge so add all the plot twists you want!

I hope people have a go at this challenge as I would very much like to read it. Any questions or to let me know you’ve taken the challenge, please e-mail me. (My email is mistress_of_malfoy@hotmail.co.uk)

Thank you.

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

Next!:

Once Upon A Time Challenge

Summary:

Harry rescues someone that doesn’t really need rescuing. For revenge they ‘bless’ Harry, sending him back in time and straight into trouble!

What I want:

Specifics:

Rating: Up to you, although hot sex scenes are always appreciated!

Warnings: Anything really, no Non-con please, not too much Angst; and please don’t kill off Harry or Salazar! I don’t mind M-preg, so please do throw it in.

Plot-wise:

This is completely unbelievable and unrealistic, but I don’t care. I wanted it to be a bit fairytale-ish anyway. Blame it on me watching The 10th Kingdom before I wrote this.

So this challenge is to write a fairytale, but I don’t want it to be a funny fairytale or a parody, I want it to be unrealistic but serious.

Harry is in a forest (of your choice. Doesn’t have to be a forest, but isn’t it always a forest?!) He sees a girl (or boy, I’m not sexist!), some sort of magical creature (or not – up to you), probably royalty (because I think that’s a rule when writing fairytales.) The girl/boy is fighting with something (creature/beast/whatever) Harry automatically jumps in to rescue her/him and kills the ‘beast’. However the royal person is not impressed, they want revenge for the brutal slaying of their (bodyguard/lover/family member/sparring partner or whatever.) In revenge they give Harry a ‘gift’ (a ‘wish-stone’ or potion or a ‘blessing’ in their own language that’s really a curse) this ‘gift’ sends Harry back in time, to the time of the Founders.

Salazar is walking (or riding) through the same forest when he hears a disturbance and senses a powerful wizard. He rescues Harry from unscrupulous slave traders (or something like that). Salazar decides to claim Harry, since he essentially ‘won’ him in battle. Salazar is attracted to Harry and takes Harry on as his consort. (Salazar’s wife can be either dead or alive – and if alive, either doesn’t love Salazar or is jealous of Harry and therefore the obligatory ‘Evil Queen’ type.) Salazar must already have children (Voldemort has to come from somewhere!)

Salazar falls in love with Harry, he doesn’t love his wife (if she’s alive) He wants to marry Harry – or he binds them together without telling Harry – or it turns out they’re soul mates (or something equally as cliché.)

I don’t want Harry to suddenly fall in love with Salazar. Since Harry is essentially Salazar’s property he is treated as the ‘woman’ in their relationship. Salazar is always touching Harry, groping him, pulling him onto his lap or into closets to ravage him. Harry is shocked at the way women are treated in this time. Salazar must ‘woo’ Harry in some soppy romantic way to get him to fall in love with him.

When they bond they learn everything about each other, Salazar decides to leave Hogwarts and join Harry in the future (to help get rid of Voldemort – optional) Salazar disguises himself in the future – not using his own name or something, so he won’t be studied or hunted or anything. Of course, how they get to the future is up to you.

Harry becomes pregnant. Why? Because I think it’s cute, but if you don’t then you can leave it out.

Options/Other Ideas

Harry stays in the past.

Godric Gryffindor is always trying to get into Harry’s pants and that is the reason why Godric and Salazar hate each other, and why Gryffindor and Slytherin hate each other in the future.

Godric, Rowena or Helga plot (with or without help from Salazar’s wife) to steal Harry for themselves, or to kill Harry so they can have Salazar. Or just to kill both Harry and Salazar. Or to take over the world! Or not.

So that’s it! I know it’s completely insane. Anything I’ve not mentioned is up to you, especially the ending, since I’ve kind of left it open.

I hope people have a go at this challenge as I would very much like to read it. Any questions or to let me know you’ve taken the challenge, please e-mail me. (My email is mistress_of_malfoy@hotmail.co.uk)

Thank you.

Guest Mistress of Malfoy

Last one for now... until I write the next one!

Soul Carrier Challenge

Summary: Harry was born with an extra soul, the soul of the legendary Salazar Slytherin.

Specifics:

Rating: Up to you

Warnings: Anything really

Plot-wise:

There are two options: you can either write the fic as canon and thread my plot in, or it can be completely AU. If AU then I suggest no Voldemort and for Harry’s parents to be alive; but really, it’s your choice.

Harry is born with another soul inside him, as well as his own, this soul is Salazar Slytherin. Harry grows up with this soul and is conscious of its presence as the soul has its own personality – but I don’t want it to be like a multiple personality disorder fic, although, if you really want that then do it.

Harry can talk and interact with Salazar, like a voice in his head – maybe Salazar can project an image of himself using magic, like astral projection. Salazar physically appears (both in his head and projection-wise) as the same age as Harry, but he retains all the memories of his previous life up to his death.

Parents or guardians – Think Harry has an imaginary friend, since they can not see or hear Salazar; or believe he is mentally disturbed.

When older Harry and Salazar look for a spell or ritual to extract Salazar’s soul and give him his own body. They become lovers when the ritual is complete.

The term I came up with for what Harry is is a Soul Carrier. A rare condition where a child is born carrying the soul of their soul mate – because their mate died a long time ago or was cursed, not letting the soul be reborn at the right time. You don’t have to use my explanation, but I would like the term Soul Carrier used somewhere.

Other options/Ideas

Harry can speak Parseltongue because of Salazar’s presence, or retains it afterwards because of exposure to Salazar’s soul.

Harry and Salazar being soul mates is just an option, you can think up some cool reason as to why Harry has him in his head, probably something much better than the ultimate soul mate cliché. But hey, I like clichés!

Let Salazar get Harry pregnant, ‘cause I love M-preg!

I hope people have a go at this challenge as I would very much like to read it. Any questions or to let me know you’ve taken the challenge, please e-mail me, my email is mistress_of_malfoy@hotmail.co.uk

This challenge is open to as many people as possible. It is also an open-ended challenge with no time restrictions or limits, so please feel free to have a go at any time.

Thank you.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.