Click Here!

Heart of the Forest discussion/Review thread

ChrissyQuinn

Ok, Val is now a witch, the spell she did to save Yorwrath woke up her Pixie magic and everyone knows Pixie magic is the strongest magic there is. So she turns Anny back to what he was, heals Yorwrath's broken heart, Izzy and the unicorns she turns into T-elves and starts her own stable of prostitutes...I mean who wouldn't pay to give a unicorn the horn :P

Seriously though, I would like to see Val be able to reverse what they did to Anny somehow, and she becomes queen, living happily ever after with both Yowly and Anny...Kinda a Carrie Sue ending but it would be happily ever after.

Not sure how she would undo the spell, maybe just make her Anny the dominant personality?

Barring that, the Pixie's ride in on their blood-thirsty Yetis and massacre them all and take Val away where her broken heart heals in my...um, I mean the Pixie queens arms and Val lives happily ever after :P

*shakes head* I guess I'm the one keeping Aneurin :P Or rather the Shell of Kings :D

Ok, so here's something no one is bringing up. Anny isn't the only one with magic and every time he and Val get it on, a magic bomb goes off. I wonder if it'll be enough to snap him back? If not, there would be no way in hell I would stay near the shell of my greatest love and watch him pretend to care.

There's lots of possibilities don't forget baba yaga has gifts for them still... there's a lot of possibilities of there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.