Click Here!

Heart of the Forest discussion/Review thread

ChrissyQuinn

Vulcans are not elves, sorry. Neither are Romulans, but Vulcans and Romulans are related. :D

(Psst, and Legolas is okay, but Thranduil is hotter... :D)

Edited by BronxWench

Vulcans are not elves, sorry. Neither are Romulans, but Vulcans and Romulans are related. :D

(Psst, and Legolas is okay, but Thranduil is hotter... :D)

He is actually but I couldn't find his picture. This is probably oversharing but I had such a crush on spock when I was little :P I know, but hey I'm weird and he so smart :D

I adored Spock! Honestly, I still had a soft spot for him when he was older, in the later movies. :D

And I have such a yum for Thranduil Oropherion. I like my elves lethal and haughty. :D

You know, I never got into the old Star Trek. My dad used to watch it religiously after he got off work and I would be in the other room doing homework or a puzzle when I was supposed to be doing homework... so I knew small bits and pieces of the series.

But, I really liked Zachary Quinto's version. Even though, I adored him as Skylar and had shit fits when I found out he was casted as Spock (and another when I found out he was gay but whatevs, he's still cute...). A non-Star Trek fan dragging tyrant to go watch the movie all because of one actor... lol

Anyway: yay, me and BW get the elves to ourselves! :D Well... Chrissy and Val can have Aneurin; it's only fair...

lol... Can I get Yorwrath on Weekends? Every other first of the month? :D Kokoa you can keep Islwyn to yourself :P

lol... Can I get Yorwrath on Weekends? Every other first of the month? :D Kokoa you can keep Islwyn to yourself :P

Well, I suppose Yorwrath technically belongs to you, so I guess you get weekends and I have him during the week. :D

Holy hells, CL, I want to sit on Santa's lap after seeing your profile pic... :wub:

I was inspired to change it after starting my XXXmas story, where Santa is a leather daddy. ;)

I'm with you DA. I don't mind a little scruff but not a full blown beard.

That's very neatly trimmed, though, and while beards tend to remind me of my first husband, The Idiot, that lovely chest and those hipbones to die for are swaying me over to Santa's side. Or back, because now I want to check out his ass and see if it's as nice as the rest of the package. :D

That's very neatly trimmed, though, and while beards tend to remind me of my first husband, The Idiot, that lovely chest and those hipbones to die for are swaying me over to Santa's side. Or back, because now I want to check out his ass and see if it's as nice as the rest of the package. :D

I bet it is ;)

I'm going to bring us all back on topic... with one question...

What do you think is going to happen next?

Let's see. Aneurin is alive, or else Caiolfionn is a dead, dead unicorn.

Islwyn is a duplicitous shit saved only by the fact that he's a druid and pretty.

Yorwrath is no longer the warrior he was, which isn't improving his mood one bit, nor is he going to be able to remain as leader of the Redcaps, unless Grwn develops a talent for shutting up.

Val debates killing them all because they are all either hopeless sheepfuckers, or have made her cry too much.

Jeeze, go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose in the Chrissy thread. I think Anny is gonna be riding the unicorn, and Izzy is gonna be on a horse beside him. Val is gonna be pissed off, relieved, upset, and crying all at once. She's probably gonna try and punch someone in the face, don't know who yet, but someone. Maybe the unicorn can heal Yorrie? (I can never remember how to spell anyone's name) Can he do that kind of thing, or is he the non magic healy type?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.