Click Here!

Heart of the Forest discussion/Review thread

ChrissyQuinn

Chapter 10

Anyone who was not already aware of what an unattractive crier I am is surely aware of it now. I've been sniffling on and off all day, having made the mistake of reading this chapter far too early.

Having said all that, the relationship between Valentina and Yorwrath has gotten even more complicated, and I'm not at all sure how I feel about that. On the one hand, they are developing a grudging respect, which is good, but I still have such a sinking feeling about Yorwrath's future. I know Valentina will do what she can, but it may not be enough, and he's far from safe. For a supposed villain, he's gotten too damned interesting, and I'm going to worry.

And the obligatory cliffhanger, which will hopefully be Aneurin and Caiolfionn riding to the rescue, Islwyn be damned. Duplicitous druid...

And now I'll go off and cry a little more, just because.

*hugs BW* I'm sorry...don't cry, at least Yorwrath's alive!

*hugs BW* I'm sorry...don't cry, at least Yorwrath's alive!

Well, for now, anyway. Until the Redcaps figure out he'll never be the warrior he was, and slit his throat for him, since he won't even be warrior enough to challenge in a fight.

This would be me worrying, by the way. This is because my brain doesn't want to deal with real life, so it finds other things to do. :(

Well, for now, anyway. Until the Redcaps figure out he'll never be the warrior he was, and slit his throat for him, since he won't even be warrior enough to challenge in a fight.

This would be me worrying, by the way. This is because my brain doesn't want to deal with real life, so it finds other things to do. :(

Well the question is does he need to be the warrior he was. Eyes are important... that is all I am going to say. :D

he's a zombie and all his skin is gonna rot off...but he's alive! :)

... Oh DA... it'll be okay. I know you want zombie elf... but no. :P

Vampire elves...?

:think:

Oooo.... that would be nice...

Sorry, DA, that would be HE, not she. Check the chest - not a tit in sight. I don't do the ladies, but I do collect my pretty males. :lol:

Edited by BronxWench

Trust me, it's a boy. I only collect boys. I'm sort of like Natalie from Niels, the comic by Humon? No foreign vagina, please! But I don't mind a couple of nice males... :D

That's in that realm of androgyny where my unicorns fall. That is a tasty elf-pire :D

Trust me, it's a boy. I only collect boys. I'm sort of like Natalie from Niels, the comic by Humon? No foreign vagina, please! But I don't mind a couple of nice males... :D

Foriegn Vagina LOL, does it have queen card? :rofl:

I like foreign vagina...well after 16 years I guess its naturalized vagina :D

but you better check your pretty boy for tube sox in her panties :P

Foriegn Vagina LOL, does it have queen card? :rofl:

I like foreign vagina...well after 16 years I guess its naturalized vagina :D

but you better check your pretty boy for tube sox in her panties :P

lol Naturalized vagina?... wow... if ever I'm feeling down you know just how to pick me up lol.

Even for elves that is on the extreme end of the spectrum of androgyny... but most of that is because of the hair.

hmmmm she's either a repressed lesbian or he's a closet heterosexual.....

:P it's fun poking a dragon

The dragon would, actually, appreciate a tad less poking for a couple of days. I'm normally a good sport, but for some reason, I'm very raw this year.

Of course, you can always just keep poking, but I'll have to step away if that's the case. I'm not doing too well at keeping it at arm's length, and being an adult is ridiculously important to me.

Even for elves that is on the extreme end of the spectrum of androgyny... but most of that is because of the hair.

ohhh, look at that gorgeous neck...and those lips! I would so maul her in a heartbeat :P

...If I wasn't taken of course ;)

The dragon would, actually, appreciate a tad less poking for a couple of days. I'm normally a good sport, but for some reason, I'm very raw this year.

Of course, you can always just keep poking, but I'll have to step away if that's the case. I'm not doing too well at keeping it at arm's length, and being an adult is ridiculously important to me.

sorry sweetie, I'll behave :hug:

ohhh, look at that gorgeous neck...and those lips! I would so maul her in a heartbeat :P

...If I wasn't taken of course ;)

sorry sweetie, I'll behave :hug:

Does it really matter what it has between its legs if you want to maul it?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.