Click Here!

Heart of the Forest discussion/Review thread

ChrissyQuinn

well Chrissy, looks like you need a new story since we seem to have divided up all your characters :P

I don't remember getting a choice of which one I wanted... Oh well as long as I don't get stuck with Aneurysm, I guess I'm fine.

Ahahaha, you guys are hilarious. I'm glad that the Dragons are loyal to, please forgive me, Aneurysm (snerk) Would hate to be part of an evil organization, plus we get hot dancing guys this way. Woot! Wait wait wait...are all the slash writers from the SB Dragons? That is too funny if that is true.

Ahahaha, you guys are hilarious. I'm glad that the Dragons are loyal to, please forgive me, Aneurysm (snerk) Would hate to be part of an evil organization, plus we get hot dancing guys this way. Woot! Wait wait wait...are all the slash writers from the SB Dragons? That is too funny if that is true.

Yup, :) You're all dragons :D

Okay so I read the last chapter and though it was sort of gross, it didn't make me want to puke (I was a bit disappointed because I was expecting it to be way worse than it was :P). I was sort of laughing along with Yowler tbh. :D

Of course you were laughing, CL! :P Though knowing it wasn't that gross kind of warms my heart. :D

I know! But I decided to push things back... I've been doing that a lot with this story :\ There will be Goblins DA! And little Pixie Amazons.

But this chapter you got Valentina punching Yorwrath in the face... that's kind of like goblins right? :D lol

Edited by ChrissyQuinn

not unless she bites his nose off and eats it in front of him....hmmm, anyone else hungry?

Alright... I'll make it up to you by having him get a chunk taken out of him!

Not my Yorwrath! Don't even think of it, you little pixie, or I'll sit on you in all my draconic majesty. Go pick on the shifty druid who's too pretty for his own good. :P

::drags reluctant Redcap off to her lair::

:o not Val! Don't make me loose my army of dread monsters on you!

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

...excuse me it's the Kraken keeper..uh huh...what do you mean the troll ate the Kraken? ... Well release the troll then!...what do you mean he has a tummy ache...uh huh, so what do we have?...no way...look, I'm not saying release the butterflies!

Um Bronxie? Let me get back to you on that whole monster army thing...

Edited by DirtyAngel

Yorwrath is MY delicious psychopath. You gave him to me. :D

True... and I promise his maiming will serve a purpose! :D:jaws: I mean... :devil: ... uuuuhhhh wait... :angel: That's it that's what I meant :D:angel:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.