Click Here!

AFF's Tales from the Shoutbox 2015

ChrissyQuinn

I've run out of time for today with around 5 and a half pages to finish polishing, but I should have mine done by tomorrow afternoon of the 25th Pacific Time!

Still trying to come up with a better title on the basis that I've only got one Succubus in it. Dressed as an Angel. Doing dirty things. Wait a minute... I've got it!

"The Demon That Couldn't Slow Down."

....nah.

Good challenge though, I've had fun with it so thanks guys! I hope my sleazy 7000 word fuckfic doesn't lower the tone too much in with your classy nosex spooky stories or goulish erotica!

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107953

The story is up... I think I did that right >.> :D

Posted my fic, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I feel complete. *Closes eyes and falls asleep

It's some how not in the compilation/roundrobin thing. To post there you go to the story page (the link is in the first post) and you click the add chapter button and copy paste your story there.

We are all ridiculously awesome, to quite a favorite game character. I am loving all the stories thus far, and I want to vote for everyone. Just sayin'... :lol:

Yup, I'm the only one who can edit so you have to PM me what you need changed :)

I just posted my chapter. Probably correctly. :)

This is the first sex-free story I've ever posted on AFF (although it's definitely not for children). So Chrissy, thanks for inspiring me to take a stroll outside my comfort zone. And thanks, of course, for organizing this thing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.