Click Here!

Castle TV/Bleach

Guest will30

Guest will30

There is story out of Beckett being sub to Castle (Kitten by Garrae); Would like to challenge someone to write essentially the same story, but with Bracken instead of Castle . author can contact will30usa on Archive of Our Own.

I'm going to hope, very emphatically, that you are not asking someone to copy and paste an existing story and simply change characters and a few minor details. We consider that plagiarism here, and we frown on that sort of thing.

Guest will30

Unsure how plagiarism got involved in asking for a similar story, not the same, Couldn't be the same,, as Castle and Bracken are two different animals, so to speak. if I'd wanted plagiarism, I'd have done that and kept story for my personal use, not posting.

Unsure how plagiarism got involved in asking for a similar story, not the same, Couldn't be the same,, as Castle and Bracken are two different animals, so to speak. if I'd wanted plagiarism, I'd have done that and kept story for my personal use, not posting.

Merely changing the players is not actually sufficient to make a story unique. In order for the story to be merely similar, it would need to have substantive differences in setting as well as in the actual sequence of events in the story. It's one thing to be inspired by a story and write something influenced by it, but my caution to anyone taking this challenge is that merely copying that Castle story and substituting Bracken will not be permitted here.

If anyone taking this challenge needs or wants clarification, I'm happy to assist. However, the site's Terms of Service is pretty clear.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.