Click Here!

Xander Runs a Security Company

Guest M4RKL4R

I read a story where Xander is an employee of a construction company and has started up a security company that makes buildings with anti-demon defences. I can't find it again and would like to. Any help would be great, thanks.

• 1 month later...
Guest rigger42

This reminds me of two different fics which I could probably hunt down if you can give me any more details. One of them had Xander in Sunnydale, working construction, and he impressed his boss (I think the owner turned out to be a demon) by making suggestions on building apartments in ways that benefit different demon types. He impressed the boss, got promoted, and at some point I think he and Spike move into an underground apartment that is insanely nice. I'm pretty sure that is a Spander fic and was linked at spanderfiles but I might be able to find it.

There was another one where Xander is fairly fed up with Slayer Central and he 'retires' to Florida (or maybe NY), and ends up doing freelance work due to a lot of Homeland and other contacts from his White Knight days, and I want to say it is a x-over with CSI Miami/NY but I'd have to dig a bit. I don't think that one was complete IIRC - honestly, I don't recall a lot. Was your lost story slash, gen, het?

This reminds me of two different fics which I could probably hunt down if you can give me any more details. One of them had Xander in Sunnydale, working construction, and he impressed his boss (I think the owner turned out to be a demon) by making suggestions on building apartments in ways that benefit different demon types. He impressed the boss, got promoted, and at some point I think he and Spike move into an underground apartment that is insanely nice. I'm pretty sure that is a Spander fic and was linked at spanderfiles but I might be able to find it.

There was another one where Xander is fairly fed up with Slayer Central and he 'retires' to Florida (or maybe NY), and ends up doing freelance work due to a lot of Homeland and other contacts from his White Knight days, and I want to say it is a x-over with CSI Miami/NY but I'd have to dig a bit. I don't think that one was complete IIRC - honestly, I don't recall a lot. Was your lost story slash, gen, het?

This was my post but somehow I wasn't logged in....

• 11 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.