Click Here!

Tales of Xillia - Milla Maxwell story requests

Guest Corrupted_Fall

Guest Corrupted_Fall

Hello everyone. My AFF tag is Corrupted_Fall and I've moved from just being a lurker to an actual member on AFF. I've just finished playing Tales of Xillia and during my play-through, have taken the time to check out the Tales story sections on this site and..not found much outside of Symphonia. I'm hoping one of the numerous skilled authors on this site will take up my story request. Be warned if you haven't played the game some plot details will be revealed.

The ideas I have strictly involve Milla - depending on the progression I am open to other Xillia girls being involved.

1st idea - Milla Experiments!

Anyone that has played the game knows that Milla is a human so far removed from society that social norms just fly over her head (and into the next continent). Combined with that fact that unless she shows her control over the Great Spirits, people won't believe her claims to be Maxwell. The rest speaks for itself - It's the easiest idea. Plot guidelines:

-No bad ends. She can try everything under the sun, but in the end she just plows on!

-No Elize - Just covering bases here.

-No game restraints. If the author believes a scene will work better if it takes place during the game, more power to you.

-No guro/snuff.

2nd idea - Spirt Phenomenon Research

Pre-game. A plot bunny I want to exploit is the detail that the Lance of Kresnik is able to hold the Great Spirits, including Maxwell. How did Exodus get the specs? In one of Milla's many encounters with Exodus, an experimental spyrix used to eliminate Milla operates in an unforeseen direction which causes Milla to be temporarily cut off from the Four. Exodus takes the opportunity to capture Milla and discovers that spirits change form and action when she is sexually aroused. Plot guidelines:

-No guro/snuff.

-No bad ends. The story can go on as long as the author wants, but the end HAS to have Milla regaining control of the Four and breaking free; the Exodus members and research involved are destroyed; Gilland only receives the incomplete remains of the reports, but is able to derive the specs to turn the Lance into what it is in the game. He does NOT learn about the sexual nature of the research.

3rd idea - Muzet's Revenge

Post game - The party fails in defeating Gaius and Muzet in the Temporal Crossroads. In his last moments, Maxwell is able to free the party, but they are all separated in Rieze Maxia. Muzet is able to get a hold of Milla before Maxwell sets them free and uses the power of the schism to turn her human again. She creates a pocket in space-time where she holds Milla captive and her more neurotic side works on breaking Milla while she assists Gaius in destroying spyrix.

-No guro/snuff/necrophilla. Body modification is allowed. In the same vein...

-No gender-bending. Milla becoming a futanari is allowed.

-Muzet can bring Milla to Elympios/Rieze Maxia for training/ breaking, but nobody will/should recognize her.

-I would like it if Orgasm Denial is a major part of her training. This is a personal request for this story. It does not have to be used.

All other things can be discussed with me. If you are interested, you can also contact me at vancreed@yahoo.com. Just make sure to put Tales of Xillia in the subject line, or I'll miss it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.