Click Here!

Futas Humiliate Naruto

Guest Billie

Setting can be at any point in the storyline. It starts with one of the kunoichi making a move on Naruto (if they are serious or not is up to you) when they are "getting ready" to have sex she sees Naruto's small penis and starts making fun of him (if she is a futa than she says that she'll show him what a real penis is supposed to look like). After this encounter news of Naruto's baby penis gets out to all other kunoichi, and they are all in on humiliating him, even if they aren't Futas themselves. At some point Naruto becomes submissive and is basically a toy for them all.

A few guidelines:

1. Not all women (or kunoichi for that matter) are futas, try and some type of balance between female and futas

2. Naruto is to have a penis between 3 and 5 inches long and around 1 inch wide, while the futas even during there genin time have at least 8 inches but their max for all is 18, please don't just give them all maxed sized dicks

3.No vore, scat, piss drinking (water sports i.e golden shower and the sort are allowed), or unnecessary gore (meaning outside of the battlefield if you do have battles and excessive amounts)

4. As far as the humiliation do not directly involve the other guys they are not to be brought in and join in, you can have the girls comment about the other guys being bigger than Naruto

5. Other fetishes are allowed as long as they don't break other rules

6. As for Hinata and Hanabi since Hinata has developed quickly and largely in the upstairs department (and since she hasn't shown such signs) Hanabi will have similar development downstairs, so if they are futas Hanabi will be bigger than most if not all in her age group (whether ah is Hinata's twin or remains her younger sister is up to you)

That's all for the guidelines now for some optional stuff

If you choose to have Haku somehow live or if the story starts before the wave arc Haku can be male or futa. If male he is the only exception to the don't be involved rule. This is so that when he sees or hears about Naruto's small size he'll get mad that Naruto thought he was a girl even though he has such a small penis so when he goes to show Naruto whose the man he reveals himself to be (if in shippuden time and he survived 11 inches long and slightly over 2 wide) 8 inches and over 1 1/2

Naruto is at some point forced to crossdress (if male Haku he is the one to force him, again to show he's more of a man)

If the Hyuga sisters are futas then they have different personalities "when they drop their pants" meaning Hinata goes from her normal shy stuttering self to being a suprisingly aggressive dom and Hanabi goes From Being confident to being a bit timid, not submissive

If it is alright with the moderators other people may add in ideas, as long as they don't break the rules. If you do take this challenge please post a link here

• 8 months later...
Guest The Determinator

Just popped in for a tick to check out some challenges. My current "Penname" is The Determinator, and you may know me as the writer of "Fox: A Futanari Naruto Fanfiction", and "Naruto: Life's a Bitch", and "The Legacy of Zelda: The Song of Time", and finally, "Breed: Zero".

As a proud sadist, I feel the need to iterate that I am VERY interested in this idea. While I am very busy at the moment, if I can manage to find the time, I will pursue writing this fanfiction.

Guest billie

Yes if you could have Kushina being alive preferably having been in a coma and then to be taken by the futas to further humiliate Naruto. And to have her impregnated by a futa in time for when Naruto leaves on the training trip she gives birth to a futa daughter, so that when he gets back he has a futa three year old sister that is already as big as him. If you can manage that it would very much be appreciated, I thank you again for doing this.

Guest The Determinator

Update: I recently purchased a few futanari ebooks from Amazon. Nothing major, but I wanted to get a look at more "professional" works.

Lara Longstaff's work is of particular interest to me. I intentionality sought out ebooks with futanari and sph content as means of inspiration. Since I've decided to go through with this fanfiction, I wanted to see how "published" authors would go about the subject.

Lara Longstaff seems to prefer futa on male with tall, heavily muscled men with small penises who while straight, willingly submit to tiny, dominant and big dicked futanari after "realizing" that it is only natural that they should be tge receiver because of their small dicks.

It is a very interesting concept. Longstaff's "Bad Tranny" series and others of its ilk have a lot of sph, but it is kinda gentle as its the male who mostly ridicules his penis, with the "futa" character continually professing her appreciate for his miniscule appendage.

I was wondering if you would prefer something similar with the story? Or do you want me to just unleash all my sadism. I've been told that the latter tends to make my stories feel like rape fiction...I dunno how you'd feel about that...

Guest Necrohunter15

Yes if you could have Kushina being alive preferably having been in a coma and then to be taken by the futas to further humiliate Naruto. And to have her impregnated by a futa in time for when Naruto leaves on the training trip she gives birth to a futa daughter, so that when he gets back he has a futa three year old sister that is already as big as him. If you can manage that it would very much be appreciated, I thank you again for doing this.

But just out of curousity, where does Naruto and Kushina's relationship stand in this fic?

Guest billie

Update: I recently purchased a few futanari ebooks from Amazon. Nothing major, but I wanted to get a look at more "professional" works.

Lara Longstaff's work is of particular interest to me. I intentionality sought out ebooks with futanari and sph content as means of inspiration. Since I've decided to go through with this fanfiction, I wanted to see how "published" authors would go about the subject.

Lara Longstaff seems to prefer futa on male with tall, heavily muscled men with small penises who while straight, willingly submit to tiny, dominant and big dicked futanari after "realizing" that it is only natural that they should be tge receiver because of their small dicks.

It is a very interesting concept. Longstaff's "Bad Tranny" series and others of its ilk have a lot of sph, but it is kinda gentle as its the male who mostly ridicules his penis, with the "futa" character continually professing her appreciate for his miniscule appendage.

I was wondering if you would prefer something similar with the story? Or do you want me to just unleash all my sadism. I've been told that the latter tends to make my stories feel like rape fiction...I dunno how you'd feel about that...

I would have to say I probably want you to unleash your full sadism, as I want it to be rather brutal with the abuse onto him. But for Naruto to aslo start to willing accept it as it goes further in the story. I must thank you for deciding to go through with my idea.

Guest billie

But just out of curousity, where does Naruto and Kushina's relationship stand in this fic?

Ideally there relationship would start with Kushina trying to bond with Naruto, but he's trying to keep some distance from her as he is hiding the fact of what is happening to him. After a short while of this happening Kushina loses her patience and start following Naruto around to find out what he is hiding from her. A few days later she goes to ask one of the women that Naruto has been meeting why Naruto is constantly meeting up with her and these other women. They tell Kushina that they can show her and that she just has to follow them to where they go to after meeting up with Naruto, now depending on who Kushina went to talk to they may either show her one of two ways the first being if it's Hinata or another girl like her that actually loves Naruto she just shows Kushina another futa fucking him. If it's another that is just doing it to humiliate or get back at him such as Sakura then they show her what they do to Naruto by doing it to her. After this as Kushina gets more involved she goes from trying to be his mother to more of a teasing onee-san

Guest The Determinator

Well, you just triggered my sadistic side. Is it bad, for me to get off more from the actual torment of the main character than I do from the sex itself?

I think I will go with the second option, honestly. I've a subplot in mind where Kushina is sexxed into submission, and mind broken until she doesn't care about Naruto at all.

I've seen similar plots used in incest based NTR anime/manga...

Is this satisfactory?

Guest billie

Yes, go ahead with your idea I'd love to see it. May I ask one last thing for thus challenge. If you can have Kushina swear the Uzumaki clan into being slaves to someone else preferably someone not in a clan so when she does they get their own clan. Ideas off the top of my head would be Sakura, Anko, and Tenten.

Guest Necrohunter15

Well, you just triggered my sadistic side. Is it bad, for me to get off more from the actual torment of the main character than I do from the sex itself?

I think I will go with the second option, honestly. I've a subplot in mind where Kushina is sexxed into submission, and mind broken until she doesn't care about Naruto at all.

I've seen similar plots used in incest based NTR anime/manga...

Is this satisfactory?

In all honesty, you should probably starting wondering if there's something wrong with you, as you seem to enjoy watching Naruto suffer if anything. So while you're at it, try jerking off to Naruto's childhood, as it doesn't get anymore tormenting for him than that. Now, I apologize if I sound like a flamer, as I'm actually a bit of a sadist myself, but there's always a point where I draw the line. Because personally, I have a soft spot for almost anything that involves Naruto and Kushina, so it would be much appreciated if you could at least cut him SOME slack and let him enjoy a mother's love here and there without having her mind being destroyed, as it's hard NOT to feel for Naruto when he has Kushina ripped away from him like that after 13 years without her. It's billie's fic request though, but I thought I'd throw my opinion in at least.

Guest The Determinator

Eh. I'm inclined to lionize Naruto in my own fanfictions... but this is pron, where I galvanize my catalog of fetishes instead of following a linear plotline.

I don't really consider fanfiction with one or more sex scenes as pron, so they tend to be very vanilla. In counter of that fact, my pron tends to be filled with as many of my fetishes as I am capable of typing into the story.

I first started writing futanari with futa on female stories, with my first of such stories a futa-Tsunade on female-Shizune based on a picture by cyberunique. After that, I sorta migrated into the futa on male genre without noticing. My first such story was an original tale entitled "Misty Skies" which was heavily inspired by Kouhei Dou/Katou Jun's "Inferior" manga series. Due to a variety of reasons, any of my efforts to return to my roots has been stymied.

Currently, any futa on female stories that I've attempted to write in recent months reads off like the Lilith visual novels, such as "Taimanin Asagi", "Space Pirate Sara", and "Prison Battleship".

While I do plan for Naruto and Kushina to stay close, I intend for their relationship to be quite strained until Naruto accepts life as a futanari's cumdump as his mother has.

Guest The Determinator

I don't have an account on aff yet with this penname... I have one for my, other penname, but not this. I will make ond eventually...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest The Determinator

Yes, I am. But it takes me forever to write, because I am something of a perfectionist... Plus, I have been distracted by watching Game of Thrones...

Guest The Determinator

I can't really give an estimate, since my writing speed is dependent on my mood. I'll try to hurry it up, but I'm notorious for taking forever.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.