Click Here!

Futas Humiliate Naruto

Guest Billie

Alright. I had an idea for the story where the girls mock Naruto with the idea of him using a modified version of his Oiroke no Jutsu to either give him a vagina (possibly keeping his tiny cock above it) and functioning female reproductive organs or make it so he can engage in MPreg so he can help Kushina populate the new Haruno clan, with Mebuki and Sakura talking of double-teaming him so that they can take bets on who knocked him up. Kushina loves the idea, teasing Naruto with the idea of them getting knocked up at the same time for mother-’daughter’ bonding over being pregnant at the same time and helping their mistresses build their clan.

Whether they actually go through with it or not depends on your opinion on either of those ideas.

Guest Billie

Dislike the idea of the modified Oiroke no Jutsu with his penis still there. What do you think with Sakura being Tsunade's apprentice that she fixes the pregnancies so that more often than not the child is hers. That way the children can have pink hair and be known for it how the Uzumaki were for their red hair.

As for fixing the pregnancies so that more often than not the child is her’s is a good one. Mebuki could good-naturedly complain to Sakura about the latter ‘rigging the game’ making it so Mebuki doesn’t get to see her child growing in their slave(s). Sakura apologizes and says that her mom can impregnate their slave (Naruto if actually doing so is a possibility, Kushina if not). Mebuki mutters about 

Alternatively Sakura could modify Kushina (and possibly Naruto) so that any child they give birth to have pink hair like Sakura’s. She could also mention trying to make it so that pink hair will almost certainly manifest in not only their children, but all future generations so that pink hair becomes synonymous with the Haruno clan, like red hair was for the Uzumaki clan.

Speaking of all that, do you like any of the ideas (or have one of your own) for Naruto possibly being impregnated and carrying his mistresses’ children and perhaps Haku’s at least once to fully nail the ‘Haku’s far more of a man than Naruto’ thing going on there. Or do I keep it empty threats and mockery to torment Naruto?

Guest Billie

Sorry just noticed while reading your latest comment, had a typo on my previous one. It was supposed to be "do like" not dislike. The Oiroke no Jutsu idea seems really good, again apologies for not noticing that typo sooner.

It’s no problem. Good to know that ‘Naruto Oiroke no Jutsu’ed to have a vagina with his tiny cock still above it and ability to get pregnant’ is a go. I was thinking that Kushina makes the Uzumaki slaves to the Haruno before Naruto leaves on his training trip, and when he returns he has a 3 year old futa sister who’s as big as him already down there and a little over a year old brother, both of whom have pink hair and green eyes like Sakura. And Kushina is pregnant with a third child.

After a little while, Sakura brings up the idea of having Naruto use a modified version of the Oiroke no Jutsu Naruto created so he can get pregnant and help his mom populate the new Haruno clan. Mebuki and others mock Naruto over it, saying it’s perfect for Naruto-chan to help ‘her’ mother in such an important task. Kushina says it’d be a ‘perfect mother-daughter bonding experience’ for them to be pregnant at the same time while also helping to build their mistress’ clan.

They hold off on the idea until Kushina gives birth (a non-futa daughter), and once her body is healed enough to get pregnant again, they have Naruto use the modified Oiroke no Jutsu. Then Sakura and Mebuki fuck both of the over a long time, using medicines to keep going and cumming until both Naruto and Kushina already look slightly pregnant from it. Both end up pregnant, with Kushina’s being Sakura’s child and Naruto’s being Mebuki’s child.

If you got any ideas you might want to see in the story, just tell me and I’ll see if I can work them in.

Edited by TheDogSage

Guest LOVE TheDogSage

If you do it that way, I have an idea that sakura and her mother used naruto to teach their daughters and sons in the future how to have sex, preferably when they are still young before the ninja academy.

4 hours ago, Guest LOVE TheDogSage said:

If you do it that way, I have an idea that sakura and her mother used naruto to teach their daughters and sons in the future how to have sex, preferably when they are still young before the ninja academy.

First of all, about that name:
tenor.gif?itemid=3475973

Second of all, that’s a bit too young for my liking.

Edited by TheDogSage

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.