Click Here!

Futas Humiliate Naruto

Guest Billie

We have no rules about how many authors take on a challenge. It’s absolutely in the hands of the original poster how often his idea can be used. I think that the only thing the archive moderators ask, is that you clearly mark the story as being an answer to a challenge, just to prevent any complaints of copying or plagiarism. 

Willow Darkling, Forum Moderator. 

On 11/10/2016 at 9:07 AM, TheDogSage said:

Hey Billie, mind if I take this challenge?

Looks like there is no problem. So if you do still accept this challenge I look forward to reading your story. I read your other story from No_1's challenge and I have to say love what I've seen so far.

On 11/11/2016 at 6:14 PM, Guest Billie said:

Looks like there is no problem. So if you do still accept this challenge I look forward to reading your story. I read your other story from No_1's challenge and I have to say love what I've seen so far.

Thanks, but I have a question and I don’t know where else to ask: I want to start the story at the beginning of the manga story (that way I can have Haku survive in it without writing an excuse for him surviving his canon death), but that’ll have Naruto, Sakura, and their ilk 13, and I’m not too sure about the legality of writing the humiliation because much of it will be sexual. What I’m getting at is: can I get arrested for it?

Edited by TheDogSage

On 11/17/2016 at 7:05 PM, Guest guest said:

you could always just age them up 

Yeah, but the way parts of the original post are written makes me believe the challenger wants the ages to be canon-accurate, so if I start where I want they’ll have to be 13, hence my question.

I am pretty sure that you can’t be arrested for writing fiction about fictional characters, even if it’s underaged sexual content. It’s real person fiction that could get you into trouble, which is why the site does not allow real person fiction depicting persons under the age of 18. 

Willow’s quite right. We have allowed stories about fictional characters as young as 13 and younger, as long as the stories are properly tagged, up front, along with all the other disclaimer requirements. As far as tags, we use Minor1 for up to and including age 13, and Minor2 for ages 14 up to when the character turns 18. So, you’ll need both if the story carries on past the initial starting point and the characters grow older.

• 5 months later...
On 5/12/2017 at 7:01 PM, Guest guest said:

hey does anyone know if Naruto the Kunoichi Toy is a dead story or is it going to get an update anytime soon?

Just posted chapter 2,

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Answering your question, I don’t know when I’ll begin posting it, but I have run into a problem while working out how it’s gonna go.

I want to have the girls to force Naruto to crossdress in a fetish french maid uniform complete with makeup and jewelry and serve them to humiliate him before anal sex comes into play (with it likely being Ino or Sakura fucking him during one of his sessions as a maid). Thing is, I want Naruto to be getting fucked before the Wave mission and I also want to bring in male Haku (whom you said would be the one to make him crossdress to show how much more of a man he is).

So I hope you can see my problem. I have a possible solution in that while the girls force him to crossdress in the french maid uniform, they don’t really treat him especially feminine. Then we have Haku come into the situation and he forces Naruto to dress in non-fetish girl clothes (while Haku dresses more masculine) and treats him as if he were a girl. You know, giving compliments as if Naruto were a girl, having Naruto hold his arm as they walk, giving him gentle caresses and kisses, using feminine pronouns for Naruto, all while forcing Naruto to act more traditionally ‘feminine’ while Haku acts more traditionally ‘masculine’ (especially in public lest Naruto’s humiliating situation become common knowledge).

This could snowball into the girls also treating Naruto like ‘one of the girls’, all while still doing other things to humiliate Naruto and using him as their personal cum dump.

Guest Billie
9 hours ago, TheDogSage said:

Answering your question, I don’t know when I’ll begin posting it, but I have run into a problem while working out how it’s gonna go.

I want to have the girls to force Naruto to crossdress in a fetish french maid uniform complete with makeup and jewelry and serve them to humiliate him before anal sex comes into play (with it likely being Ino or Sakura fucking him during one of his sessions as a maid). Thing is, I want Naruto to be getting fucked before the Wave mission and I also want to bring in male Haku (whom you said would be the one to make him crossdress to show how much more of a man he is).

So I hope you can see my problem. I have a possible solution in that while the girls force him to crossdress in the french maid uniform, they don’t really treat him especially feminine. Then we have Haku come into the situation and he forces Naruto to dress in non-fetish girl clothes (while Haku dresses more masculine) and treats him as if he were a girl. You know, giving compliments as if Naruto were a girl, having Naruto hold his arm as they walk, giving him gentle caresses and kisses, using feminine pronouns for Naruto, all while forcing Naruto to act more traditionally ‘feminine’ while Haku acts more traditionally ‘masculine’ (especially in public lest Naruto’s humiliating situation become common knowledge).

This could snowball into the girls also treating Naruto like ‘one of the girls’, all while still doing other things to humiliate Naruto and using him as their personal cum dump.

This sounds like a good idea. I trust you can do an amazing job from what I've seen of your original story for this prompt. If possible do you have a plan for which girls will be futas. Would like a bit an idea on that subject. Would like to try to involve the other hidden villages, with each having their own views on futas.

A general idea for Konoha (though due to the title of the challenge, there will be more futas than non-futas):

Futas
Sakura
Ino
Hinata
Hanabi
Ayame
Tsume
Mebuki

Non-Futas
Anko
Kurenai
Tenten
Hana
Yoshino

As for involving the other villages and seeing how they view futas, I’ll think about it.

Edited by TheDogSage

Guest Billie

I was thinking for the leaf they could have a higher opinion of futas, and then have Tsunade be a regular female with shizune being a futa. This way as Tsunade and Naruto grow closer the futas find out  that Tsunade is not a futa and start fucking her and degrading her in front of Naruto. Showing him he has no safe place left.

That’s an idea, but I was thinking more along the lines of Tsunade being a futa, with Naruto and Tsunade getting close… until Tsunade finds out about what the other futas/non-futas are doing to Naruto and why. Then she begins treating Naruto like the others do.

Something I’m considering is having the genin teams live together with their jonin sensei in special housing to increase team unity. This is mostly so that Naruto’s team (consisting of Kurenai and two of the kunoichi genin with it most likely being Ino and Sakura) can more easily and regularly torment him, including using the the aforementioned forcing him to dress in a fetish french maid uniform and serve them.

I was also thinking of incorporating Kushina in some way, most likely in ways that have been suggested in this thread. Naruto starts off stand-offish toward her, but slowly begins opening up to his mother. However, Kushina notices something strange going on with Naruto, several of the females in the village, and even Haku.

She starts asking questions around town, with one of the futas (most likely Ino or Sakura, with Tsume being another option) deciding to show her by forcibly fucking her until they break her. Kushina then goes from Naruto’s mom to fellow futanari cumdump and acts like a teasing older sister.

Before/just after Naruto leaves to train with Jiraiya, one of the futa gets Kushina pregnant, and Naruto comes home to a three-year-old sister who’s already as big as him.

And I’m also considering the ‘Kushina swears the remaining Uzumaki clan members (Naruto and her) as slaves to one of the futa ”, with the most likely choice being Sakura/Mebuki. It’ll likely be after Kushina gets pregnant (meaning one of them is probably going to be the “father” ) making the Harunos a (new and small) clan with the child being the first of several new members birthed from Kushina fathered by Mebuki and Sakura.

Edited by TheDogSage

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.