Click Here!

Kushina the Sex Kunoichi

Guest Hakumen

Guest Hakumen

Okay I'm starting this topic (way earlier than expected) because A: I promised I would stop posting to the "Kushina Uzumaki Slut of Sluts" which was the inspiration to this thread. B: Because I'm new to the forum and went off topic unintentionally and way too much. I'm bursting with ideas and its only a matter of when I derail that thread accidentally, not if. Don't want to get the folks over on Slut of Sluts in trouble. Hopefully I'm not screwing this topic starter up. Also wish I had a better topic name. (Dang it Jordo! Sex Kunoichi isn't as snappy as Slut of Sluts!)

This topic is for story ideas and discussion that involve Kushina Uzumaki as the main woman and the themes are corruption, NTR (permanently stealing a significant other), cheating, sluts, incest if you want it, and so on. Honestly, as long as it involves Kushina cheating and eventually enjoying it you should be fine. Be inventive! Come up with new plot lines and story ideas! Discuss what you like about these story ideas or Kushina cheating/having sex to inspire others. No lolicon (young girls), waterplay (urine), scat (shit), and basically really extreme stuff. As long as blood isn't involved BDSM is okay.

Mainly this thread is for cheating Kushina story ideas that can't go on Slut of Sluts. If your idea still doesn't fit in these guidlines make another thread! The more the merrier. You can still discuss Kushina having sex with young teens (who are not female, no thirteen year old girl sex here, chauvinism in play) on this thread if you want (only if you feel it won't fit on Slut of Sluts) and I prefer busty Kushina like Jordo. If you post a story on adultfanfiction.net move any discussion about that story to a review thread.

I think it's allowed, but if a mod doesn't correct me in the next day or so with a post in this thread, I'll copy the posts I had on Slut of Sluts on put them here.

Here's general overview of my own ideas and feel free to use them:

Empowered Slut!Kushina/Kushina the Corrupter/the Head Bitch: tired of seeing Kushina as a weak female and getting turned out...well I'm not, but here's an alternative! Instead of a repressed Kushina who a jerk corrupts, Kushina who is tired of repressing her true desires corrupts a good man and twists his mind with her pussy, Kushina accepted she's a slut from the outset and lets it empower her. The important thing here is that this isn't a submissive/dominant relationship. When Kushina finishes corrupting her man he is now her equal and now they are in a loving, relationship. I view this as complete victory: after all Kushina gets to be a slut, yet also has real love with her chosen new man (who was not Minato.)

Kushina is stranded in another land (an very large island specifically, think Japan) due to Minato trying to improve his Hiraishin no Jutsu. Her body is strained, her chakra exausted, and due to storms she's trapped. Thankfully, the local noble clan has taken her in. Unknown to her the young heir (young teen to older teen) has fallen in love with her. With a body designed for mindbending sex, he is prepared go to incredible lengths to convince this woman to be his wife. Her mind will lie, but her body won't... (Kushina and Minato are married, Naruto is either in the academy, or a toddler who Kushina brought to the new land.)

Kushina survived the Kyuubi attack and years later was trapped alone in the Limited Tsukuyomi. Not canon or RTN universe if you can help it. This new land is very different. The men and boys here have a strange look in thier eyes when they stare at her and the Kushina she replaced seemed to have very strange ideas about fidelity and sex. Translation: the former didn't apply to her and the latter is always more please!.

Kushina was forced into the Seduction Corps unbeknownst to Minato. Read her missions as she's sent on the toughest assignments or in other words the most skilled men and biggest dicks. This story means variety: young, old, the criminals (lots of them, and so on. What they have in common are skills in sex.

Lastly, Kushina the diplomat. After the fourth Shinobi War Minato needed something for his wife to do. In a time of peace, the diplomat/negotiator position seemed about right. However, the various lords, civilians, and ninja expect something extra to keep things running smoothly. This is vague, but my original post is clearer.

In any case, see? Every story is different but has a common thread that links them: Kushina cheating and enjoying incredible sex.

I think that's everything. If I forgot anything, I'll make another post. And if I put started this thread in wrong section I'm sure a mod will let me know. Go wild and I hope to see new Kushina stories cropping up because that's what it is all about.

Guest Hakumen

And here's something I forgot (like I knew I would), Hypno/mind control. Only rules I have for this are: there's cheating involved (I think there's a over-arching theme here...), the mind control doesn't last until the very end meaning Kushina has free will, but is happy with her new situation by the end.

Got this idea from a Naruto doujin, sadly non-translated so I doubt this is anywhere close to what happened.

Example: Obito escaped Madara's clutches before the man could completely claim him, but he still believes in an eye for eye and a tooth for a tooth. Kakashi is a broken wreck, but he still has two pillars of support: Kushina and Minato. He has a grudge against his former teacher anyway, so he might as well kill two nin with one kunai. Using his Sharingan he uses illusions to slowly turn Kushina into a slut and have sex with him, breaking his teacher's heart and leaving Kakashi nowhere to turn to. (I'm picturing different illusions every chapter with lasting effects and she'll forget what happened after and keeps her normal personality when Obito doesn't need her, standard mind control stuff).

However, he can't genjutsu Kushina forever and her mind will be hers once again. What changes did endless, nasty sex with Obito create? Will she stay a slut? His slut? (In my mind, having Kushina unintentionally heals the wound Rin's death left and he falls in love with her. Happy ending for Kushina because she loves him too. She was partially aware under the illusions and they were more like training because he couldn't keep them on her all the time. It occurs to me, in most of my story ideas Kushina gets a happy ending. I've turned into a sap.) This is just an example I came up with off the cuff so feel free to play with it.

So now you know. Many of you won't know where your stories will end and I understand that. As long as you don't outright say something like, "she dies broken and alone." I won't care. Might be a good idea to take mind control to another thread if you don't think you can stay on topic.

Secondly, beast/animal: take this to another topic. Full stop. Sex with Kyuubi in fox form is included. I'm only allowing mind control as it's used in cheating so much, but beast is a big deal and would take away from the topic. I haven't seen anyone who likes this fetish so far, and the only successful hetero Naruto fic I recall featuring that fetish (it also had cheating!) has been dead for years. But I'm new and thought it best to be sure. I'm trying to allow some freedom here, bit ironic with all these rule I posting I'm perfectly aware, but I don't like super extreme stuff or a heartbroken Kushina at the end. If other women end up heartbroken, well, that's price for a good lemon.

To start with, the only person you'll get into trouble is yourself. We do not punish other people for your behavior.

And I am going to try one more time. This is a Challenges and Requests Forum.

That means that it is a place for people to post ideas for stories that they want to see written, because they either don't have time to do it themselves, do not think they can do the idea justice, or feel that their writing is lacking in some way, so others could do a better job of it. Or simply they are not writers themselves and want to offer their ideas up for writers to play with.

Challenges and Requests are meant to be answered, and taken on. That means, you read the original post, you like the idea, and you offer to write the story. It's simple and easy.

This is NOT a place for a group of people to spout random ideas (no matter if they are in line with the original post or not).

It is one thing for a writer offering to write the story and the original poster to discuss the development of the story in this forum, with input from a few souls who have expressed an interest in the idea.

And what you seem to be putting up here, is just another place for Exactly what's going on in the "slut of sluts" thread. We have other forums for this sort of discussion. The Writers' Corner Forum is better for a think tank type of a discussion, or the Story Collaboration Forum, if the plan is to get a lot of different ideas together, and then write a story based on those ideas. But remember that if you write a story using elements or ideas from others, you might need to provide the Archive Mods with permissions from those people.

Guest Hakumen

Thanks for the clarification and the suggestion. Right before you posted I was about to ask you where to post ideas. Mods are scary. I actually panicked and posted this thread hours before you got back to me. I thought Slut of Sluts was the norm, but excuses don't fix anything. If you haven't already or don't plan to, could you consider also posting that story ideas and discussions on topics could go to the Writer's Corner or collaborations in Slut of Sluts? I liked the fact so many people were interested in the topic and there was real creativity going on. I'd hate to see it die and other ideas go unheard because people are too shy or don't feel the urge to post their own challenges.

To everyone else this is my last post on the topic unless someone takes up one of my ideas. Honestly, it's probably a million to one shot this topic won't get buried under lack of interest, but I preferred to state it outright. Maybe I'll try to make a new thread in the Corner if someone else doesn't. Hope to see you Kushina fans there. *Steps off his soapbox and quietly mutters as he leaves, "Dang it, now I'll have to do a lemon to make up for this shitstorm" rubs temples in building headache*