Click Here!

Fairy Tail Reverse NTR request

Guest Poison

Hey man, I wanna ask you all if you could accept fairy tail cheating request, where Natsu is in a relationship with Lucy but was seduced by Lisanna and they started fucking every time and Lucy never finds out. The writer could pretty much do anything he wants, pike fucking the other women of Fairy tail while Lucy is none the wiser and all of the girls consider her as nothing more but a thrill in fooling her.

• 1 year later...

WHY HAS NO ONE TAKEN THIS?!?!?! I would SO read this, I’m a big NaLi fan and absolutely HATE how everyone hypes Lucy. Someone PLEASE take this request!

Guest Not_But_A_Shadow

I’m taking this challenge, the story name will be ‘Reverse Fairy Tail NTR’. It will start in the FT universe but may branch to include some other franchises. Minor Lucy bashing.

Note: This will be my first lemon so it might not be the best.In my defense thinking on how to describe sex is not exactly what I’m thinking about when I’m spending time with my girlfriend.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Poison

Oh thank you man!!! I've read the first chapter andit was awesome!! And please, fix the disclaimer! The admins will erase it if the disclaimer isn't fixed. Please!! Hope to see the next chapters soon

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.