Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Having just read the first chapter of your newest fic Ron Weasley and the Crystal Orb, I found it to be a very intriguing and uniquely different Harry Potter fic, from the majority of those that base themselves in a post-Battle of Hogwarts time frame, particularly with regards to Ron, who in many HP erotica gets the more end of the stick compared to harry when it comes to sexual action, being the Stud and getting to sown his wile oates, helped by the improvements made by the orb to his sexual prowess as he create his harem of gorgeous girls. Definitely looking forward to reading more of this, when you publish new chapters of it.

Also if I may, just have a few questions to ask you about it, do you intend Ron harem to be confined to the girls of Hogwarts, or will it grow to encompass teachers, older women and married women, which would open up a whole host of sexual opportunities for Ron to add more women to his harem? As well as, given that you mentioned possible gender-bending occurring in this fic in one of your reply’s on the initial Ron Harem challenge, is it possible that a male character like say Harry or Draco, would fall under the sway of Ron’s pheromones and become one of his harem and lead to gender-bending of them as part of Ron’s new powers is to enhance the sexual characteristics of the women around him in his harem and recognising the boy slut as such, leading to their magical feminization/transformation into feminine sissy boi’s or full on females?  

Thank you.  Still not to sure what typifies my style but I am glad it is working.  Sure, I love answering questions.  Honestly, when I started writing this, I only planned like six girls ahead (Hermione, Luna, Cho, the Patils, Pansy and Katie Bell).  This is almost PWP in that regard but I can easily expand the harem how ever I want.  I also planned there being a lot of NTR for a change, so married and older women are definitely options (leaning towards younger milfy McGonnagal, Narcissa and Fluer).  When I said possible gender bends, I was mainly thinking of a female Draco, Snape and Harry, but I also want to cuckold and NTR them.  I did not plan on converting them to females though I wouldn’t be opposed to it.  I also have not ruled out Molly and Ginny.  The main effect it would have on males is make them either intimidated or awed by his masculinity.  As to the whole amplifying the sexual characteristics thing, still trying to figure out how much I should do it by, keeping proportions and performance ‘realistic’ or going to the extreme with Shiin, Jay Marvel and Julius Zimmerman style bodies like my other fics.

The update schedule I am trying to get on is one chapter a week, alternating between one of the flag ships (Omniharem, Naruko’s Pact, Overlord and the almost complete Lust and Pixie Dust) and one of the other one shots or anthology works.  The next update should be Overlord, and then one of the other challenges or Omniharem.  I seem to have misplaced my notes for Pact and have to dig through this forum to find the ideas for the next chapter and one of these days I’ll get around to at least starting the orgiastic finale to the one that started it all, L&PD.  The next chapter of Overlord will feature an orgy and have some more extreme tags (public humiliation and a captive audience), and the next one shot is going to have some extreme kinks I’ll discuss as it comes nearer.  The next Omniharem will be either Charmcaster, Sunny Tennison, or Attea/Looma.

Guest Jeda26

Your very welcome and thank you for answering my questions. so quickly. Definitely think that you have chosen an awesome set of girls as the initial set of six for Ron to make his and form the beginnings of his harem, that will both present Ron with different challenges in regards to his seduction of them and satisfactions once he has broken them in and made them part of his harem. Can’t wait to see and read all the NTR, you have planned for this fic as Ron seduces and cuckolds both Lucius and his older brother bill with their stunning wives and the seduction of a younger milfy McGonnagal by Ron is pure genius and will definitely be fun to see.

Yea, can see why the potential of Ron seducing a female draco or harry would be quite appealing with regards to the gender bender side of things, but I am much more of a fan of seeing how brilliant it would be for Ron to cuckold, his school bully, worst teacher and the friend, whose shadow he was always in with their respective partners/wives either of the Greengrass sisters and whoever might fall for Snape (which might be difficult given how hung up he is on lily potter)  and of course his own sister – Ginny which would allow for some hot incest action between brother and sister.  Also with regards to turning either harry or draco into females, it is good to here that you are not opposed to the idea as it would possibly be fun to see after Ron has cuckolded them for a while with their wife to catch them in the act  and due to being overawed by the sight of such a superior specimen of man fucking their wives and giving  them pleasure that they never could, leads to them having an epifhany, that as they are failures as a man, they are better off being a woman or a feminine sissy boi, that can pleasure a real man like ron, causing them to transform there due to Ron’s powers  or later via their own hands or via those of their wives    

For Ron Weasley’s Crystal Ball story, can you please have Ron and a genderbent Harry Potter? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one done before in fanfiction and you’ve already written a great genderbend story for Naruto. It would be even better if it has the d/s  and semi-public components of your Naruko story. 

Ultimately depends on how long the story ends up being.  Phase one is a small harem of girls his age with some NTR just for fun.  Phase two is expanding the harem to other girls, including teachers and parents and some harder NTR for those already in relationships.  Phase 3 would probably be after school deal with the formalization of the harem and actually cuckolding people.  Then phase 4 would be genderbending.  If the story goes on that long.

Next chapter of Overlord is up.  No new girls, just some stable sex with a captive audience.  So if you don’t like small penis humiliation or cuckolding, I recommend Soul Urge 2.  That’s it for everything I currently have in the prewriting phase.  Now I need to figure out who’s next and where I’m going with Omniharem, Overlord, Naruko’s Pact, and Ron’s Harem.  Or pick up a one shot challange somewhere.  I’ll figure it out later.  Questions, suggestions or flames, leave them here.

I wrote it as a one shot flash fic kind of deal but left it open ended in case I wanted to add more.  I started writing another chapter based on what obviously comes next but I don't have any kind of plan for future installments.  Anything you would like to see?

Progress on all fronts ground to a complete halt due to a sudden matter that requires my complete attention.  I’ll see what I can bash out in the near future but the only things I got anything substantial for are an Overlord and a couple of the one shots.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Harly fan

How would you feel about harley abducting female heroes and having different experiments done to them? like giving bat girl a horse dick along with other overly sexualzed parts along with making her addicted to constant sexual pleasure

Everything is on hold due to personal matters.  I have managed to get some work done on plot elements of Omniharem and Overlord.  Trying to figure out the direction for Ron’s Harem.  Started another chapter for Harley Quin and have a 3rd planned.  Also working on a couple unreleased projects.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.