Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Updated Omniharem.  Short chappy, as Ms. Figg would have said.  Wrote it all in one sitting, first one in a while without a time skip or perspective change.  More milf action to come in later chapters.  Working now on the next chapter, Overlord, and a few others.

Edited by Praetor

Due to the similar request and a fit of boredom and desire to write something excessively dirty for a change, I took the Harley Quin Mad Love challenge.  I’m not super proud of this little hobby of mine but it’s times like these where I have to look at my hands in alarm at the havoc they can bring.  As usual, hard kinks inbound, body modification, beast, and others.  You have been warned, please review if you read.  It’ll either be another Omniharem or Overlord after that.  Then I kind of want to write something with Ivy in it but it will probably be another Naruko installment.

Well, just read the “How To Train Your Overlord” story last night.  Not bad, and it was nice to see some consequences, even if it is a bit light and comical.  Any chance of anal in the coming chapters?

Not in the very next chapter but definitely in the coming installments.  Still trying to designate an anal whore for that harem.  Meanwhile, the next chapter of Omniharem is all about anal action.  It’s also one of my longest works, about a week’s worth of effort went into this one.  I also finally got around to moving it to the Ben 10 Omniverse section for easier finding.  Please read and review, happy faping.

Just read the Omniharem chapter, and it was nice and raunchy, with plenty of anal action as you said.  Any hint on who the next girl or girls are, or is it with girls we’ve already established?

As for the anal girl of “How To Train Your Overlord,” just throwing this out, but maybe Heather or Belle?

For Omniharem, I’ve narrowed it down to Nocturn, Kai, or Charmcaster.  After that will be a scene with Attea and Looma, which will be another one of the particularly long chapters.  Why can’t it be both?  There’s no set limit.   Although upon closer inspection, I found that Belle isn’t on the list of girls in the harem outlined by the challenge.  Which is a huge oversight on my part since a castle top fight with the Beast is in the montage of things that await Hiccup when he takes the mantle.

13 minutes ago, Praetor said:

For Omniharem, I’ve narrowed it down to Nocturn, Kai, or Charmcaster.  After that will be a scene with Attea and Looma, which will be another one of the particularly long chapters.  Why can’t it be both?  There’s no set limit.   Although upon closer inspection, I found that Belle isn’t on the list of girls in the harem outlined by the challenge.  Which is a huge oversight on my part since a castle top fight with the Beast is in the montage of things that await Hiccup when he takes the mantle.

Just added Belle.

I think when I first did the incredibly broad overview, I put in a note somewhere that the forces of evil already won by the time Hiccup arrives to the mainland and the princes were either killed, missing, hiding, exiled or in revolt and most of the princesses are in dungeons or also exiled or in revolt.  That way he was merely taking over the dark kingdoms and making an evil empire out of them, adding the women to his harem as collateral to keep the regional nobility in line.  I also thought about him making them into eunuch bodyguards for his harem when they get their own palace but I think I was drunk and watching Game of Thrones when I jotted that down.

Working on it.  I kind of bashed out the glimpses into the future and figured I’d write around them when the time came.  He’ll probably be cursed to his beast form in a feral state and made to occupy a ruined castle as punishment for dissent and made to fight The Overlord on the vague promise his Belle will be returned to him.  Haven’t decided if he falls then, joins HIccup and falls later, returns to human form but has to let Belle join his harem or is beaten and never heard from again.

How about the corruption stopped the beast from ever going through character development, and he remains violent, possessive and abusive? Hiccup comes in, changes her to a knockout and tries to rescue her, but the Beast demands she stay, as with her new body, she is finally ready to sate his sexual desires. Instead of fighting the Beast, Hiccup strikes a bargain where whoever outdoes the other sexually shall have Belle. Despite being a giant, animalistic beast, Hiccup exceeds him in everything, then the beast in jealousy attacks and Hiccup beats him easily.

Personally, I’m not one for NTR, or the “Ron The Death Eater” trope.

For those of you who don’t know:

Ron The Death Eater – a work of fanfiction takes a canon protagonist/hero and turns them into a terrible person, often in an effort to make an already villainous character seem better by comparison.

It’s called “Ron The Death Eater” due to this happening to Ron Weasley of the Harry Potter franchise.

When viewed from the side, the Eiffel Tower is two curved edges that are joined in the middle by a straight piece.  So if you bend a woman over and have two men (or futas, or women with strap ons, whatever the case) on either end, you have an Eiffel Tower.  It’s not gay if they high five (completing the tower), it is if they kiss.

At least once, trying to figure out a system of some kind as a compromise between total NTR and just pretending the princes don’t exist anymore for later scenarios.  Ultimately, as this is a Booblover challange, he has final veto power regarding these things.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.