Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

I feel like that’s the natural conclusion of these events but these challenges typically have a no pregnancy clause in there somewhere.  I might do a scene from the future as an epilogue with Ben 10,000 and his bitches, now all milfs with kids of his own, but that’d be too far to consider now.  Anyways, here’s another L&PD chapter.  That took no time at all and is one of the longer ones in recent memory, I fear for its quality as a result as it felt rushed but eh, you decide.  Please read and review.

13 hours ago, Praetor said:

I feel like that’s the natural conclusion of these events but these challenges typically have a no pregnancy clause in there somewhere.  I might do a scene from the future as an epilogue with Ben 10,000 and his bitches, now all milfs with kids of his own, but that’d be too far to consider now.  Anyways, here’s another L&PD chapter.  That took no time at all and is one of the longer ones in recent memory, I fear for its quality as a result as it felt rushed but eh, you decide.  Please read and review.

I read both chapters, and I thought they were great as usual, especially the foursome in Chapter 9.

(Comparatively) short chapter for L&PD.  Actually it’d be considered full length by most standards but I tend to go way over the 3,000 word recommendation (I only count the lemon portion of the fic for that number).  Somewhat anticlimactic considering all that’s lead up to it but when three and foursomes, anal and exhibition are part of that, how do I make regular singles stand out?  It’s hard to be bold, new and innovative at the end of a story.  Anyways, you can guess what happens next...

Strictly speaking, only Secret of the Wings.  It helps to have seen the original Tinkerbell cartoon.  I pull two characters from later movies but you don’t really have to see them.  You could just read up on the characters in the Disney Fairies wiki like I did, this isn’t a very grandiose plot with complex characters.

Guest Random fan

I have to say I like the ifea behind this. Overlord works well with the Vikings. I wonder how you’ll work the more modern version of the princess and the frog into this. I also can't wait for the hilarity that ensues from Snotlout and Tuffnut, especially if they mess up around the overlord’s women.

Speakinf of which hoe exactly do you plan on pulling the girls away from their princes? If you go good have hiccup go out of the way to help them. If grey, help them but not get too involved? If evil, just destroy kingdoms and take them as trophies?

as for some of the princesses I had a few theories.

mulan – when mulan is found out shen got doesn't kill her right away. He takes her back to make an example of her. However, Shen, Ling, Chien-Po, and Yao can't let her die in good conscious as they recognize that they owe her their lives. They free her when the army makes camp that night and send her off where she won't be found. However the advisor knows what they had planned and sends a soldier to meet her halfway. He intend s to execute her there it she is saved by a Hiccup or a member of his tribe who was passing though.

now though, I hope that one Viking gets his skull cracked because of his big mouth. Can't wait to see more and I can't wait to see the end of terrence’s story.

I once wrote ‘forces of darkness already made evil empire out of kingdoms, Hiccup merely conquered them again’ down on a napkin because i didn’t want to forget sometime very early in prewriting when I had the idea at a restaurant but couldn’t get to a computer.  I think the idea was he fights the evil overlords and pretender rable, restoring the princesses to their thrones as he moves along.  So most of the princes are already missing and the harem serves an actual political role as the princesses form collateral against potential rebellion and a public face through which his will is extended (I.e. Napoleon placing family members on the thrones of conquered regions).  I plan for him to rule justly but very firmly, with the evil things he does mainly being his means (using dragons in battle) and black humour (finishing an execution he interrupts because their sentence was passed by the previous administration).  I also wrote ‘castrates princes to make eunuch bodyguards for harem’ on the back of a business card while waiting in a really long line for the Civil War movie but I can’t seem to find it anymore and that was before the good or grey clause was added.

Hello! I'm a fan of your stories. They are awesome! Especially Naruko's Pact! 

I just have this question. 

Can you write a futanari x male chapter in it? 

With Naruko x Haku?

I was thinking about it but the challenge requester was pretty clear about no futa on male.  A possible work around is to eclipse the length of the challenge’s perimeters in a sequel series but that’d be way down the line.  There will be a futa on male sequence in another yet unannounced work in progress anyways.

The front collapsed, next chapter of Overlord is up.  Sweeping up remnants and moving onto secondary objectives.  Wrote the whole thing in a single sitting, now I am way ahead of schedule.  I think this is the highest concentration of smut in a primary story chapter, less than a thousand words perhaps dedicated to advancing the plot.  Which is a little weird since the lemons themselves are typically my least favourite part of the writing process.  Anyways, it’s also one of the hardest, with some very mean name calling and hair pulling.  Let me know how that sits.  As always, thank you for reading.

My email should be listed on my profile page but I communicate primarily through the on sight messenger.  My earlier comment was a play on my use of the word front (meaning battle lines), I am in no way done with the story.  Work has begun on the third chapter for Overlord, as well as the next installment of Omniharem, with prewritting for the next chapters of Naruko’s Pact under way and currently untitled Ron’s Harem project in the works, along with a few other nameless one shots.

Chapter 3 of Overlord is up.  Just spitting these out now, don’t know if I can keep it up.  Beware, incest inbound.  If that’s okay then please read, review and enjoy.  Especially the review part, I am a sad and anxious writer in need of constant reassurance.  Went a completely different direction with Valka’s costume, as it was drawn from Julie of the Heavy Metal fame per request.  Honestly, I have no idea where the disgruntled townspeople conspiring is going, I swear I’ll figure it out at some point.  and can someone comment on my profile cover photo bar?  That’s custom- I worked very hard on that, like... 30 minutes while watching Smackdown.

Guest Guest-one

would be interested in writing a Jessica nigiri fanfiction about her getting body modifications She gets j size boobs and a enlarged ass along with changing her pussy and her nipples so that it could stretch to any size but still remain tight,she now lactates, she every part of her is now 1000x more sensitive, her throat, ass, and milk ducts give her the same amount of pleasure getting fucked as her pussy, she can cum multiple times with out getting tired

These parameters seem familiar, almost like they were in a Harley Quin challenge previously.  Which I actually did consider doing at some point in the distant future.  My main issue with a Jessica Nigiti fic (aside from not really knowing who that is) is that she, actually… what’s the word… exists?  Writing about a real person is kind of weird compared to a cartoon or a video game, especially since there will be some very hard kinks here and I already steam role the lines of what is traditionally acceptable in smut fics.  So I especially don’t want to do a Nigiri work in this context for the same reason I want to do a Harley Quin one in the exact same circumstances, I hate that character.

While I am bumping my own thread, quick update.  Working on the next chapters of Overlord and Omniharem, as well as some personal projects.  One of which is a work too kinky and controversial to discuss as an aside and the other is lengthy high fantasy romp.  I also want to try something different in the near future, thinking of doing a reverse harem set in the Xenoverse DBZ games with a female OC in the lead.  If you have any ideas or suggestions, let me know.  I am pretty open to all considerations.  I’d also like suggestions for any well endowed women that should be in my line up.

It’s going.  Ben and Natalie binge watch some Netflix and they end up having sex, Gwen walks in mid way and joins.  Yeah, rifles aren’t even this standard issue; but plots are for anarchists.  Then there’ll be a bike race with Ben and Rojo’s gang, finish places determines sex order and acts performed, If Ben wins he gets to analyze Rojo while the gang watches.  Really, this one is more about my love for motorcycles than the gratuitous sex in the mountain range.  I need to start adding proportion sizes for new or added characters not part of the original challenge for visual reference. and maybe even butt sizes.  There will be a final orgy chapter for Lust and Pixie Dust, possibly featuring Christa, but like Naruko’s Pact, the amount of effort that will have to go into such a lengthy project is deterring.  Also seriously considering that DBZ reverse harem project now, as well as the Harley Quin body mod fic.  But those will be in the distant future.

17 hours ago, Praetor said:

It’s going.  Ben and Natalie binge watch some Netflix and they end up having sex, Gwen walks in mid way and joins.  Yeah, rifles aren’t even this standard issue; but plots are for anarchists.  Then there’ll be a bike race with Ben and Rojo’s gang, finish places determines sex order and acts performed, If Ben wins he gets to analyze Rojo while the gang watches.  Really, this one is more about my love for motorcycles than the gratuitous sex in the mountain range.  I need to start adding proportion sizes for new or added characters not part of the original challenge for visual reference. and maybe even butt sizes.  There will be a final orgy chapter for Lust and Pixie Dust, possibly featuring Christa, but like Naruko’s Pact, the amount of effort that will have to go into such a lengthy project is deterring.  Also seriously considering that DBZ reverse harem project now, as well as the Harley Quin body mod fic.  But those will be in the distant future.

Sounds awesome and can't wait to read it when you finish, but take your time as well, I hope I'm not rushing you or anything.

I’m not rushing.  I learned my lesson with the last Tinkerbell chapter, which I feel was rushed but really I just couldn’t do much with the character and setting.  Fortunately, I literally had nothing else to do the past couple weeks but play video games, watch movies and write.  It actually helps to know there’s a continued interest since I dread redundancy infiltrating my works.  If I might ask in general, are there any specific things or quirks I have that make my works stand out more than others or at least more memorable?  Or anything I tend to not be good at or do that you’d like to see explored more?

So I’ve been told but what makes them hot?  Is it the excessive details??  I know some of the other unannounced works will have a lot harder kinks and those ones will be controversal but that’s for a later date.  Yes, I don’t know how integrated into the harem they eventually will be but he will definitely be fucking them often.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.