Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Lust and Pixie Dust, Omniharem, and Naruko's Pact are still in production, I am just extremely busy these days. The Big Harem Six, the HTTYD/Disney Princesses and Mortal Kombat challenges are being scratched entirely and rewritten from the ground up. I also want to try some of the Straight Shota ideas, Spellbook and Resident Evil challanges in the future. As well as some unrelated personal projects. Ideas and suggestions welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

First, in response to an anonymous review of Naruko's Pact, I have no idea who this 'Hinabi' person is, have seen no evidence of this character and think she's just a made up facsimile like Naruko herself or Sasuki. As for the straight shota ideas, I don't think I understand the question. What ideas have I had on the topic? What ones were I trying to use? They're not my ideas, I'm just trying to make fics out of them. Namely the Knight, Alien, Punk Gang, and Bully ideas.

Look, I have seen all of Naruto and the English episodes of Shippuden on Hulu, if there was a character named Hanabi who was a little sister to Hinata, I think I would have noticed. Anyways, the next chapter of Naruko's Pact is up. Apparently I had another Julie/Lucy moment and anytime I said Anko previously, I totally meant Ino. Please read if you dare and (hopefully) enjoy http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105983&chapter=2

Look, I have seen all of Naruto and the English episodes of Shippuden on Hulu, if there was a character named Hanabi who was a little sister to Hinata, I think I would have noticed. Anyways, the next chapter of Naruko's Pact is up. Apparently I had another Julie/Lucy moment and anytime I said Anko previously, I totally meant Ino. Please read if you dare and (hopefully) enjoy http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600105983&chapter=2

How's the Omniharem chapter going? Sorry for asking so much, but I just can't wait anymore.

Edited by Rexfan12345

Guest Random fan

Writer's block great. If you want to rewrite it I have an idea.

After the incident with Lucy, Julie, and Gwen, Ben learns Gwen set him up on another date with Emily, who still has some resentment towards Ben. Gwen apparently gave an alert to make the planet a bit more secure for the night, being ben's cousin had a few advantages. Anyway, the date goes well and, despite her reservations Emily has a good time.

At the end of the date, she tells Ben about how she wishes she wasn't in her wheelchair due to how difficult it could be at times. Ben, wanting to help, uses nanomech to repair her spine, or infuses her with alien DNA to make her stronger and heal her. Overjoyed she kisses Ben and things take off from there.

Another version, is that she comes across Ben and Gwen mid-coitus and angrily joins trying to prove Ben isn't all that great and winds up enjoying herself, a bit too much.

If you want a rewrite there are a few ideas. If you want another encounter however, why not Kai, Looma, or Attea? Just a thought.

It's not really writer's block. It's that paraplegic sex is awkward to write, awkward to read and I am not yet a skilled enough lemon writer to pull it off as well as I'd like. I don't want to just heal her though because A) that's lazy, B) I am trying to stay true to the source and in the source she is crippled, C) diversity's sake, and B) what's wrong with being crippled? They need lemons too. I might heal her later on now that you mention it though. I'll get there when I get there. I mainly chose her next because I had just watched Your Lie in April and was really feeling pianists and pianos.

Edited by Praetor

Mostly done with the Emily encounter but I'm not thrilled with the end result and I am weighing weather to redraft it now or shuffle it down the line and do a different one next.

I'll be the judge of that, the story is great so far (not just the lemons, but the way you write the characters as well). Can't wait to see it soon.

Edited by Rexfan12345

Thank you for the pleasant review Finny94. I am very proud of my fic's length, girth and size. I have noticed my intersex dialogue is lacking and am working on it. I don't know how to make things more dirty and depraved, I mean it's already a graphic futa schoolgirl harem story with gross proportions, a daemon and anal? Oh Ino will be in the cumming chapters, don't you worry your pretty little mind.

But that won't be for a little bit. I am mainly trying to get another chapter of Omniharem out next and a long overdue L&PD chapter. I am also making headway on Overlord HTTYD with input from the requester. I will also be retooling the Mortal Kombat fic with the new alternate plotline because the biggest problem I was having with that story was awkwardly trying to fit Ben into the grand scheme of things and the tournament even though the newer game's plot itself largely abandoned it. I also want to take a swing at the Booblover's FanFiction Resident Evil challenge except with a different protagonist because I am getting tired of writing Ben. Then in the distant future some of the striaght shotas but I don't know which. I need to figure out a poling scheme... Anyways, ideas, suggestions, would like to see's, flames and/or quips welcome.

Edited by Praetor

Thank you for the pleasant review Finny94. I am very proud of my fic's length, girth and size. I have noticed my intersex dialogue is lacking and am working on it. I don't know how to make things more dirty and depraved, I mean it's already a graphic futa schoolgirl harem story with gross proportions, a daemon and anal? Oh Ino will be in the cumming chapters, don't you worry your pretty little mind.

But that won't be for a little bit. I am mainly trying to get another chapter of Omniharem out next and a long overdue L&PD chapter. I am also making headway on Overlord HTTYD with input from the requester. I will also be retooling the Mortal Kombat fic with the new alternate plotline because the biggest problem I was having with that story was awkwardly trying to fit Ben into the grand scheme of things and the tournament even though the newer game's plot itself largely abandoned it. I also want to take a swing at the Booblover's FanFiction Resident Evil challenge except with a different protagonist because I am getting tired of writing Ben. Then in the distant future some of the striaght shotas but I don't know which. I need to figure out a poling scheme... Anyways, ideas, suggestions, would like to see's, flames and/or quips welcome.

In terms of depravity and dirtiness, I think that they were referring to just bigger dirty talk and the like. Things like the girls saying they want the sex everyday and declarations of how slooty they are and the like.

Edited by Snake_King

It's kinda of sad you won't do the Resident Evil stories with Ben as the main character (honestly not many good crossovers of Ben 10 on the site and most of is Yaoi), but I understand how you feel because I write a lot of Ben 10 fics myself which I'm pretty stuck on right now.

The second part of that is since the protagonist merely assumes the role of the lead male in whichever game down to the clothing and even name like in Quantum Leap, it really doesn't matter who the protagonist is and I was thinking of doing something with the Vestibule and Cypher in RER2's Raid mode. By the time I am done, Ben will have like 4 harems (Mortal Kombat, DC, his own setting, the Justice Sluts or whoever if I can ever find pictures of them, and a few of your own Ben 10 challenges I was also looking at) so he'll be getting plenty of action. There are other heroes out there who deserve harems. I'll figure it out later, I may end up doing Ben anyways if I can't come up with another protagonist.

Guest Random fan

Okay thanks, now for protagonists ideas

Danny Fenton/Phantom- not enough of him with a harem. Danny gets stuck in the RE universe after one of two things 1) Danny gets thrown into a portal during a fight or 2) Technus sends Danny's mind into a resident evil game, after using the Fenton helmet(it's a thing) to play the game. His size comes as a side effect from his accident.

Ron Stoppable- during the pandimensional vortex inducer incident, drakken accidnetly hits it sending Ron to the RE dimension. His size is because of the MMP reacting with his natural hormones.

The Robins (Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Jason Todd, Damien Wayne). This one actually takes place in a DC/RE fusion. One of the named find the umbrella corporation and goes to where the city where the outbreak first takes place. Unable to contact anyone outside of the city, they are eventually captured, injected with a new serum, and the rescued by the RE team. The serum gives the large endowments and stamina.

Spider-Man aka Peter Parker- after the spider verse story, Peter accidnetly winds up in RE universe. The result strips him of many of his powers except his strength and agility. His size comes from a side effect of the spider bite.

I have since gotten up to speed on Danny Phantom, saw the whole series on Hulu. I think they should expand and revise it in a sequel series for an older audience. The only thing I know about Ron is he has a pet rat, is kind of a ginger, has a big haired girlfriend and goes on adventures but without Harry or Hermione there's little point in making him the star. One of the Robins is going to get his own harem in that one fic but I only have a passing familiarity with DC in general and got nothing on Robin(s). Parker is good considertion, Spider-Man is my all time favourite super hero but I don't really like him in this setting. Sorry if it sounds like I am being obstinate.

Guest Random fan

Okay. It's fine they are just suggestions.

Also the Ron you are thinking about is Ron Weasly, I meant the Ron from Kim Possible. I suggest him as I'm a fan of under dog getting it good stories

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.