Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Thank you all, I am touched (and kind of alarmed) that you took time out of this most precious holiday to share with me and the community.  I sent my Christmas story up, please swing by and say high to AFF moderators and co, they’re truly lovely people.  Have a Merry Christmas.

Guest RandomFan
20 hours ago, Praetor said:

Thank you all, I am touched (and kind of alarmed) that you took time out of this most precious holiday to share with me and the community.  I sent my Christmas story up, please swing by and say high to AFF moderators and co, they’re truly lovely people.  Have a Merry Christmas.

I’m I don’t want to ruin the mood, but your halter hasn’t popped up

I noticed.  I imagine there’s some kind of review process before it gets posted and the moderators are doing Christmas stuff.  Alternatively, it could just have not posted for whatever reason, server crash or something.  I haven’t heard anything yet, I’ll give it a little more time before asking annoying questions.

5 hours ago, Praetor said:

I noticed.  I imagine there’s some kind of review process before it gets posted and the moderators are doing Christmas stuff.  Alternatively, it could just have not posted for whatever reason, server crash or something.  I haven’t heard anything yet, I’ll give it a little more time before asking annoying questions.

Are you referring to the anthology? There is no review process as far as I’m aware. As soon as you put it up, it should show up. If you did put it up and it’s not showing, there might be a problem.

1 hour ago, Praetor said:

I said it was going to be an unrelated Christmas one shot.  Sorry if I was missleading.  I just realized the next Overlord chapter could have been retooled as a Holiday, or at least winter, special since it dabbles in Frozen but that wasn't the plan.

I’ll frequently do backstory as these holiday/halloween oneshots.

Thank you all for visiting on your holiday, sorry I didn’t respond earlier.  I was so close to completion that I didn’t want to make another post until it was ready.  Happy Belated New Years to all [party poppers], may 2019 be a good one.  New Overlord chapter.  A bit more plotty than usual, with extended dialogue and some action.  Don’t know how I feel about that yet.  Beyond that I don’t have anything really near completion and haven’t decided what I’m going to focus on yet.  Leaning towards Spellbound or something completely new.  As usual, would love to hear your input.

Edited by Praetor

16 hours ago, Praetor said:

Thank you all for visiting on your holiday, sorry I didn’t respond earlier.  I was so close to completion that I didn’t want to make another post until it was ready.  Happy Belated New Years to all [party poppers], may 2019 be a good one.  New Overlord chapter.  A bit more plotty than usual, with extended dialogue and some action.  Don’t know how I feel about that yet.  Beyond that I don’t have anything really near completion and haven’t decided what I’m going to focus on yet.  Leaning towards Spellbound or something completely new.  As usual, would love to hear your input.

Just left a review. 

I would like to see more Spellbound but I don't mind if you decide to do something new

Thanks for reviewing.  Haven't thought that far ahead yet, Anna is the most obvious choice though, and I don't like doing the obvious.  I couldn't just not have some reference to Let It Go because it's so iconic of Frozen, rivaled only by the shopkeeper with the funny accent and impaling Olaf (both of which I also included).  Anecdote, I was living under a rock when Frozen Fever rocked the world and the first I ever heard of it was part of the song on a comercial for the DVD.  So it's what I think of first and the lyrics bizzarely matched her transition into a member of the harem.  As well as maybe her sexual awakening, I always thought Elsa was asexual.  Or at least chaste.

'New' meaning unpublished stories I've been kicking around or aluding to, such as Big Harem 6 and Link in Soul Calibur.  There's a partially built up Resident Evil project Booblover laid out, a Crash Bandicoot thingy meant to celebrate the remasters, and an MK fic possably starring Captain Marvel (Billy Batson).

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.