Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Fine.  I don’t have as much free time as I used to, so progress has been slow to nonexistent on any works.  Toon Town Tumble is a little weird in that I didn’t begin with an end in mind or follow any kind of anthology format, so I have no idea where to take it.

Guest Random_Fan

Can’t the ending simply be the protagonist moving into Jessica’s mansion with his harem of toon babes? That could work.

or at least getting his own home in toontown where all the girls have easy access.

Guest Random_Fan
6 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

or you could have a sort of moving on with his life and healing from the scars implied by the beginning. a sort of take on the toons ability to lift and heal spirits, his time in toontown helps him with the baggage he’s been carrying and the town waits for the next guy who needs it.

That’s a good idea. Maybe instead of jumping from girl to girl have him stick with Jessica for a while. That woman is more than enough bombshell for one guy. A scene where Roger does come back would be a nice touch with the protagonist and the wild rabbit meeting an agreement or becoming friends.

A few laughs here and there would be nice as this is toon town.

• 3 weeks later...

It goes.  Sorry for the lack of response, I don’t like posting when I have nothing to say.  The main issue with Toon Town Tumble is I was firing from the hip on that one.  It was kind of a memorial day special for some reason, hence the decision to make the lead a veteran.  So I didn’t begin with the end in mind, which is why I don’t have a follow up plan.  I think I’ll keep him with Jessica for now and have him get his first acting gig as a background extra, where he meets another babe for the next chapter.  A mansion with a haremof toon babes is likely to be the end stage.  Beyond that, work on the ongoings is slow.  I tried shifting focus to new projects to break the dead lock but the rut remains.  I also halted Omniharem until I could watch the Ben 10 reboot show that just hit Netflix.  It sucks so nothing changes.  I was mainly working on a Soul Caliber project to try and have that out in time for the release of 6 but it beat me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Praetor.

I just wanted to run by a Spider-Man story idea I had and see if it tickled your interest a bit.  It’s admittedly got a similar premise to Omniharem, but hear me out.

Basically, Thanos (or some other big name villain) has wiped out most of the other heroes and is after the cosmic cube, a one-use-only artifact that can warp reality to fit the desires of the one who touches it.  Before the villain can touch it, Spider-Man manages to snag it in time and grants his wish, although it went above and beyond what he initially thought it would do.  He awakens back on Earth in his bedroom and then finds things have changed as a result of the cosmic cube:

• The heroes who were killed by Thanos/(the villain of your choice) are alive and well
  • His parents and Uncle Ben are among the living too
  • He’s got respect as a hero both in the super community and among the civilians
  • He’s in good with the Avengers and Iron Man has provided him and his family with state-of-the-art security and protection
  • Many of the lovely ladies he’s courted or been interested in over the years are all buxom, curvaceous, in heat, and decided that they wouldn’t mind sharing him

Harem:

• Mary Jane Watson
  • Gwen Stacy
  • Felicia Hardy/Black Cat
  • Betty Brant
  • Debra Whitman
  • Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
  • Kitty Pride
  • Black Widow
  • Rogue
  • Liz Allan
  • Black Widow
  • Jessica Jones
  • Julia Carpenter
  • Silver Sable
  • Silk
  • Any others you would like

Anyway, that’s the idea.

Just now, Gmon1 said:

Wow, that's quite a list! Any specific versions of the characters you like or does it matter?

Doesn’t really matter.  Since fanfics are, by their nature, Alternate Universes, it can be whatever the writer wants.

Though, no Sue Storm, please.

Well, there are these:

1. Ben’s Girls by AzureGigacyber
  2. Ben’s Ladies by Kyuubi16
  3. There was a fic involving hypnotism, but I can’t find it or remember the name

That’s about all I got.

You’re welcome.  I think it involved Ben getting a visit from future-Gwen, who gave him the hypnotism power/spell/whatever and he started to go around using it on girls he liked before coming clean with present-day-Gwen, who decided to join him in on it.  At least, that’s what I can recall anyway.

Looks good.  I was playing the new game extensively instead of working on my fics and I kind of wondered why I haven’t written a Spider-Man harem yet.  It does rhyme with Omniharem but that’s mostly due to the nature of these fics and the native plot, heck, it could have happened if he got the gauntlet off Thanos.  What’s wrong with Sue Storm?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.