Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

17 hours ago, Praetor said:

That's another thing.  Now there's a tv series apparently that I need to watch.  It's more a thing of I don't want to miss anything.  A bunch of the new failed characters were SJW type feminists that could make for ironic harem members.  Like the much loathed America Chavez I plan to have fun with.  She was origonally bi and an okay character when introduced but the launch of her own line was hilariously bad.  It's good to see Rexfan is still around.  I thought I annoyed him away when I asked for someone other than Ben for a fic.  I decided to have the mom be as flirty and promiscous as the rest of the women in the fic since I can't figure out how to have her be rational and still decide to have a threesome with Ben and her sister in law.

Honestly I have been checking on things for some time to be honest and I understand you not wanting to use Ben in every harem story, it's honestly cool with me and I understand because it could get boring quickly. Also Big Hero 6 the series is pretty good, but you can use the wiki to look up characters if you don't have time.

Edited by Rexfan12345

On 8/25/2018 at 11:50 AM, Praetor said:

Not 'you wouldn't think', it's the law.  Drunk people can't consent.  That's the whole point I am trying to make with Mad Love.  Also, heavy drinking to cope is just sad and this is supposed to be a happy fic.

On 8/25/2018 at 11:52 AM, Snake_King said:

All I meant was that we agree on why it’s not a good angle to go with.

You are right and i deeply apologise. I was badly sleep deprived and jetlagged but that's no excuse. Sorry

Actually, mei has some promotional art done and she's pretty round. Not fat, but curvy and a bit chubby. Pajamei lets you se the outline of her hips.

According to her cpncept art she was rpund up top too. Certain cinematics show not THAT round anymore, but atill in the d cup range

https://www.pcgamesn.com/overwatch/overwatchs-new-heroes-and-the-design-behind-them

Guest Doujin fan

Would you consider doing a adventure time fan fiction it could be about princess bubblegum enhancing fin to fuck all the other princesses into submission so she can control everything 

Not that I am aware of.  Everything is fine.  I’ve been busy in real life but things are starting to settle now and I can get back to leisurely activities like writing fan fiction, working through the Netflix backlog and playing all the games I’ve been downloading but not touching.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.