Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

I am aware of she-zow, and that would be interesting. Hmmmmm you could go two ways with that, shezow himswlf getting the harem or continuously accidentally getting his best friend laid.

I woupd also quite like to see a good old zelda tradtional romp

Is it alight if i pm you my adiren idea anyway? I also had a dipper idea..... actually, two of them...

Hmmmm how about mario AND luigi? To let you switch out? They could each have different harem members? They work better playing off each other anway.

I am aware of priapus..... but i had mean disney hercules with the girls from his series (i can send you a list). Perhaps he winds up blessed or cursed by priupus, or competig with one of his sons?

Tokyo mew mew

Winx

W.i.t.c.h (possibly with that caleb fellow i hear of)

Totally spies

Sailor scouts

The webcomics are el goonish shive, with both eliot and tedd getting harems based on love interests (based on the authors hints of a tedd/grace/sarah ship with a few extras)

The wotch, with robin getting a harem of the very large female cast, possibly including sonja

Menagea3

There are probably more but i just woke up and cannot think of them

Also, jake long

Terry mcguiness

Archie

Astro boy, aged up obviously

Cardcaptor sakura

Sora, kingdom hearts

Teen Dexter and powerpuff girls (a powerpuff girls doujinshi type thing), with others as needed

Art (sequential art comic)

Jay, men in black and men in black the series

I'm gonna remeber one i wanted later Nd just kick myself....

Edited by Strange_idea

Actually, idea.

Based on https://www.deviantart.com/sulfer-kokegitsune/gallery/ Sulfer kokegitsune'a rock girl art, and a other such peices (it is a bizzarly common practice), an astro boy megaman crossover where astro is the harem protagonist with girls from both his own and megaman's series, with rockgirl as his partner in protecting the city. Both human (cora from the movie and kalinka) and robot girls (like splash woman, quake woman, honey woman and lightning the theif) and some aliens (like tamami). Rockgirl slowly falls for astro, amd possibly gets curvier and curvier as part of her 'adaption system'. A glitch caused by her attraction to astro.

She also gets doggy ears, a tail and collar when using the rush upgrade amd cat ears when upgrading with eddie

As a reference to his..... interesting refuelling method and powerful energy reserves, astro can supercharg robots for combat via anal

The human girls would likely get combat armour or guyver armer of some sort..... or jusy stay human. Either way.

Edited by Strange_idea

Strong no on the nipple sex, that's just gross and looks painful.  Maybe using a particularlg big and pointed nipple as a phallus for sex but that's it.  I am trying to ultimately deconstruct and reconstruct the mind breaking aspect.  Or at least subvert it.  The only one who is too far gone is Harley because she starts off broken but I am aiming to have everyone eventually rebound and retain themselves, or at least a more perverted sense of it.  They're still heroes and Joker is still the villain.  I may do a different story that is heavier on the rape and abuse spectrum to explore that fascet of the kink sphere.

I am also thinking of one day doing a megacrossover where Gwen accidentally creates a magical singularity or something that draws Ben, Terance, Naruko, Hiccup, Hiro, Link, Horse Cock Girl and any other male leads I have by then into a single place with 2 or 3 of their main or most popular harem members for a huge orgy.

11 hours ago, Praetor said:

Strong no on the nipple sex, that's just gross and looks painful.

Yeah, I never really got why that was a thing myself.  Same with vore and others.

I am trying to ultimately deconstruct and reconstruct the mind breaking aspect.  Or at least subvert it.  The only one who is too far gone is Harley because she starts off broken but I am aiming to have everyone eventually rebound and retain themselves, or at least a more perverted sense of it.  They're still heroes and Joker is still the villain.

I say go for the subversion.  It’s not often that you see a fic where the girls who’ve been broken get “fixed”, for lack of a better term.

I am also thinking of one day doing a megacrossover where Gwen accidentally creates a magical singularity or something that draws Ben, Terance, Naruko, Hiccup, Hiro, Link, Horse Cock Girl and any other male leads I have by then into a single place with 2 or 3 of their main or most popular harem members for a huge orgy.

That should be interesting.  How goes those stories, BTW?

Little progress on L&PD, redrafting Big Harem Six, I'm trying to figure out a tone for the next Omniharem.  How hesitant should his mom be, or should she be just as hyperzexualized as the rest of the setting?  Haven't touched Naruko yet.  Started drafting the next chapter of Overlord.  I know they're going to go to Ariendale but I don't know what they'll do when they get there.  Got the prologue for the Link Soul Calibur project down.  I think the next chapter of Mad Love will centre around Starfire and Harley Quinn popping Horse Cock Girl's cherry and Robin capturing another heroine.  Don't have anything for Ron's harem yet, although I had Luna pinged for the next girl.  Thinking of doing another chapter of Primal Rage and adding Brigitte and Pharah with D. Va and Soldier 76.  Figuring out the next step in Toon Town.  Also working on the Resident Evil VR and Shazaam challenges.

I mainly do harems because that's the most in demand thing.  I have done a smaller foursome like fic.  Primal Rage, I'm pretty proud of it because I did it in one sitting.  I've only gotten one comment about it, making it my least recognized work.

What's wrong with gorillas?  Humans are basically smarter monkeys, that's our kin.  The next chapter if I do one will probably be focused on Soldier 76 anyways.  The problem I am running into is I did the research for Big Harem 6 a few years ago and the comicscape has radically changed since then, wirh many of the new comics being failures and old ones getting ruined.  So I need to get up to date on things again.

You could just cherry pick, take the best versions of the characters. My advice? Generally the animated versions are better an more consitent in quality.

Focus on the film and series for big hero 6. I understand you're mostly talking about the other characters, but it's your world. If they ruined characrers, do them right. Yiu can add more later.

Though i do commend the effort, ethic and level of proffesional pride.

As for the gorilla. I get what you're saying but i have a minimum level of anthropomorphism to my tastes. Sorry.

That's another thing.  Now there's a tv series apparently that I need to watch.  It's more a thing of I don't want to miss anything.  A bunch of the new failed characters were SJW type feminists that could make for ironic harem members.  Like the much loathed America Chavez I plan to have fun with.  She was origonally bi and an okay character when introduced but the launch of her own line was hilariously bad.  It's good to see Rexfan is still around.  I thought I annoyed him away when I asked for someone other than Ben for a fic.  I decided to have the mom be as flirty and promiscous as the rest of the women in the fic since I can't figure out how to have her be rational and still decide to have a threesome with Ben and her sister in law.

Indeed.  Plus, taking advantage of someone while they’re under the influence of something (scientific mind control, magical mind control, alcohol, drugs. etc.) still qualifies as rape, wouldn’t you think?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.