Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Magic?  It helps to actually have the right bra and be fit.  The way boobs work and the impracticality of having huge ones is poorly understood.  The emoticlones is an interesting idea, I’ll see if I can do anything with it.  I thought about lactating but am not to sure how, if at all, to implement it.  It was specifically asked for in the Omniharem challenge, which is why it’s featured so prominently there.  If I do implement lactation, will it be for everyone and all the time like in Omniharem or certain women and on specific occasions.

Maybe, since they are mental constructs, you could give the emoticlones more distinct body types to experiement with. Like brave could be ab amazon, rage could be demonic. Sloth could be pudgy and really soft as a result, timid could  be either hiding her figure in a tight-sweater type way or have shrunk into one of those 'shortstack' figures.

Maybe as the spell is mixing with her heritage or she's worried what it could be doing, so she send sbeast boy in to check and he finds a new lust clone.

I tske it the other girls i sugested weren't overly appealing?

nyanya the catgirl from ‘trouble in tokyo’, with ink-based powers like brushogan, inque or epic mickey

and a take on the teen titans ‘duella dent’ aka ‘jokers daughter’. robin confirmed offhandedly she exists in this universe in the issue where kitten was dressing up as various villains. maybe she sets up ‘crimes’ to get her turn with beastboy and raven, themed afte various villains.

or she could work in your robin story. she is interested in Richard in certain continuities.

Edited by Strange_idea

22 minutes ago, Guest Milky milky said:

How goes the writing? 

Will the spell beast boy use be able to genderbend any characters?

Was also wondering this. I can find you good art of them if you need it. Failing that, beastboy should be able to chnage himself into a girl for the experience m if raven asks.

Not particularly, the women have already been laid out by the parameters of the challenge.  I did briefly consider a gender bent Beast Boy and futa Raven for irony and exploration but that is beyond the challenge I am writing for.

The beginnings of a chapter for Omniharem with his aunt and mum and an idea for Charmcaster.  I have a half chapter for Naruko’s Pact I will post as a ‘chapterette’ as the next full chapter nears completion but that won’t be for a while.  I have nothing for the next Mad Love, still figuring out the direction I want to go.  The focus will likely be on Horsecock Girl finally getting her dick wet and Raven being captured. The next big step for How to Train Your Overlord is landing in Ariendel and meeting the first Disney Princesses.  Or at least that was the idea, I am trying to figure if there are any more HTTYD characters I could add from the show now that it’s complete and upcoming movie before branching outward.  I have a mostly done chapter for Spellbound I will try to post shortly.

Most.of season 1 has been released. Still watch it, but heres some stuff i noticed.

Honey and gogo have moved in together, which works for you, and honey is apparantley a habitual mad scientist.

Aunt cass aparantley has sudden yoga breaks in the middle of the appartment, right in front of hiro.

Karmi is apparantley still a rival, but ver civil to him when they aren't competing or ot looks like he might be in actual poor health. Still a pathologist though, so she's very strict about health habits.

We also have several villains that could work in your favor, such as the tech-theives mad jacks (three people codenamed jack. One is a girl) and a corporate guy and his much more ethical and competent secretary they can all rob. You could tweak the plot to make the main villain Madame masque buying black market tech and it would probably work well. There are also various male villains.

Momaske turned up, and she'd be great for thr tech theif storyline, but not long term harem member.

Next chapter of Spellbound is up.  Came out a little shorter than I had hoped but I do kind of overdo it usually.  About halfway through, I realized that I was writing from 3rd person limited from Raven’s perspective instead of omniscient or limited from Beast Boy’s.  Then decided to be lazy and just finish it that way instead editing.  May even be more consistent that way.  Not to sure what I’ll focus on next.  I need to figure out a poll system or something.

I need to start editing earlier in the day.  It is simply the circumference of the hips.  The circumference of the hips is supposed to be measured under the bony protrusions and around the thickest part of the butt.  Seriously, that’s how it’s prescribed.  So it’s essentially an ass measurement.  It’s useful for determining height/weight ratios and is the third number you see on a female model’s measurements, the first two being bust (chest) and waist (thinnest part of the abdoman).  I.e. actress Scarlet Johansson apparently is measured at 35-26-36.  A lot of Japanese video games like to include this information for some reason, along with blood type and deserts.  Kasumi from Dead or Alive is 35-21-33 and type A in case you ever wondered.  44 inches is the supposed, or at least marketed, measurement of Alexis Texas hips/ass back in the day.  In conclusion, fairly bubbly.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.