Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

I don't know if it helps, but tumblr user ravenravenraven has an art blog of the teen titans girls in erotic usually-lesiban positions with enhaced breasts and butts. Theres a lot of height and shrinkinh stuff too, and i don't think that's what you're going for bu it could still be a useful reference

I've been meaning to ask, but are you including the wingmaidens in you hiccup story? And Atali? The leader? If not you can have one of his male friends go off and recruit them, getting his own mini harem. Even if they aren't nessecary for soldiers they can trainf flying minions or act as quick couriers

Haven’t really figured out a how yet.  They will be in his Great Dragon Army but weather he beds them, adds them to his harem, creates a mini harem of occasional bed warmers or starts a camp following for the men (and inclined women) in his army, I haven’t decided.  They may just be added to his army and their hooking up within the force implied or referenced.  Argent will be in the harem later, I am also thinking of having Raven join the fun with a dark magic strap on.

do, for the big hero six story i found this image showing the height difference between honey and gogo: https://yamino.deviantart.com/art/HoneyGogo-Awkward-Hugs-495940326

we could have a bit of a running gag that honey cannot hug hiro or gogo without wither burying them in her breasts or kneeling down. and she keeps forgetting to kneel down. Hiro and Gogo have a wordless sympathy over it, even before gogo realises she like honey.

Okay, big hero six the series is now releasing (seriously that release date thing is annoying an inconsistant) and apparently honey lemon has some serious obliviously mad scientist tendencies.

And she lives with gogo as of episode 3 (4 counting the two-parter as separate episodes)

This is very useful for the story, as it makes her project more plausible and gives the girls a place to gather.

Hey, Preator? Arw you going to include Eunice in your ben 10 story? It seems like a good opportunity to have sexualised versiobs of the unnacconted for omnixtrix/ultimatrix aliens.... or hybrids, etx. plus just an interesting character since she'd have been with ben while he was making the change.

At a stretch, you could even have the girls use her to switch species for fun or practial reasons. Such as getting around the logicstical problems of that waybad girl. Though probably with the same time limit as always.

Edited by Strange_idea

• 2 weeks later...

Still on the drawing board, been taking care of real life matters lately.  The most likely next chapter is either the family fun time at a spa or Ben, Gwen and Charmcaster in the mirror void world the wizards in Dr. Strange fight in.  Although the next chapter of Spellbound will probably hit first.  If you have any suggestions or ideas, post them.  That’s what this thread is supposed to be for.

sorry if i’m over-posting, and please tell me if i’m cluttering your chat or being unhelpful.

Would you be open to a character only HINTED at in the teen titans comics? Duella dent. she had had her gimmick stolen by kitten in the comics, and robin initially thought it was her, so we know she exists.

If you don;t know who she is, she’s a titan of moral ambiguity who’s MOSTLY heroic who dresses up as supervillains and claims to be their kid, usually he joker but she branches out. she copies their gimmicks and methods and started as a sort of communal villain sidekick before joining the titans up until her death…. the new 52 has not been kind to her

Edited by Strange_idea

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.