Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Guest Guest, maybe writer

The way i would put it, Girls in 'home team’ as i refer to it, are permanant harem members and part of the plan to keep him with more than one encounter and more story focus, everyone else being ‘guest of the week’ type deals, used to punctuate chapters where he doens’t lay with a harem member or the more story driven ones, acting as a sort of ticking clock to get their plan together.

Here’s a rough outline /timelineof the ‘local girl’ harem idea. the other marvel heros get a few first turns, due to hromones running high from the accident, and while they just see it as a one-time thing it happens enough that the girls worry, not helping is the media speculation that the avengers are literally trying to seduce hiro away. the ‘harem’ is formed of chance encounters at first, so they don’t know it is a harem until they start seeing a pattern. at which point their deperate enough to call truce and try to use it to their advantage. this is just one draft of a storyline strucutre, and there would probably be a lot more story-vital elements. also the other marvel heros, as per the terms of the challenge

They go in order of least to most connection, a few randoms, then high voltage as the guinnea pig, abigail, since he saved her life but doesn’t have much of a relation with her, then karmi, his growing friend and lab partner and biggest fan , then accidentally cass, then gogo and honey after which everything is explained. He’s frustrated, but forgives them afrer which all of the girls together give him ‘one hell of an apology’. the girls form their own avangers, which hiro at the core. not sure how cass fits, maybe her hyper-youth gave her enhanced strength and speed.

Here’s a rough timeline of local girl ‘encounters’. these are just dotpoints and don;t have to be next to each other, there can be other events between these, and i reccomend there are to allow development and pacing. and the characters will definitly be doing things when offscreen, such as cass getting used to her new bodies, honey and gogo coming to terms with things and girls running into and interacting with civilian hiro. this is just a suggested cliff-notes of sexual harem encounters

(high voltage agrees to a ‘plea bargain’ type deal where in exchange for the test, they pretend she got away. She takes the serum and they let her go (they’re already regretting this, but they don;t know that many females  in the super community), so she uses her new figure to launch a robbery spree and seduced the kid because ‘a deals a deal’ and likes it and him. She decides to do this more often)

(abigail’s next, not sure on the details, but it’s with masked hiro. maybe tests on her abilities  accidentally teleport her clothes and cause a hormone surge and she grabs the courage to try. she keeps the mask on because it was so importmptu. probably just  heaby makeout session at first, but she gets him to agree to a date to thank him. she agrees to the serum afterwards when she realises it could give her a real chance with hero, specifically to prepare for her date.) 

karmi gets over excited when the forumla works twice and takes it. some time later that day, civilian hiro happens to be around her when the formula kicks in, though he doesn’t take advantage and intelligently (though still awkwardly) tries to help her which that raises her opinion of him. High voltage sees and uses this as a distraction to steal the formula,  stunning hiro with a deep kiss when he appears to catch her, but not going further this time (possibly because she doesn;t realise it;s him, and tells him she’s “saving herself”. he goes bright red). when hiro armours up and chases her she tells him she;d love to but she;s in a hurry and throes him from baymax, which leads too….

karmi. She patches him up after the fight, letting him keep the mask and winds up ‘playing doctor’. She thinks the symptoms of his body are familiar, due to having tried to contain hiro’s initial accidental exposure, but brushes it off for now.

abigail’s date with masked hiro, probably on a rooftop somewhere so he doens;t get mobbed. she ‘properly thanks’ him. in preparation, hiro accidentally brings home some of the forumla and cass winds up taking it, turning her into ‘young’ cass.

high voltage 1 and 2s return tour. her mother is supportive and approves of the ‘publicity’ her daughter’s new bf will bring. she holds off the team so her daughter can have some fun with him, then decides to celebrate her revitalising with taking him for a spin. her daughter is furious at this breach of trust and stealing her man, so she goes to tell honey and gogo (and karmi and abigail) she;s in. they didn;t realise there was an ‘in’ until now, and karmi and abigail aren;t too keen on it, but will continue the plan so that SOMEONE will seduce hiro back.

young cass has run into costumed hiro a few times, talked to the girls and taken the course, so she;s kind of used to her new body. to blow off some of the stress from her new life, she slips a note to masked hiro to meet at her cooking college and seduces him there in the dark. after their done, she sees his face but keeps composure.

Young cass freaks out to the girls, revealing who hiro is to karmi and abigail. Comically, they both assume this means karmi wins because of hiro’s ‘crush’ on her, but more news of an outside hero’s seduction means they realise they could lose him, so they both agree to be ‘in’, which statles honey and gogo. though she;s realised her feelings, honey is unsure, but gogo, having realised she want both hiro and honey, argues that it’s the best course of action.

hooney and gogo take the formula and are out of off comission while it works on them (though in the heat of things, they make out and come close to sex before honey snaps out of it, though she;s tempted to keep going. honey apologises, gogo doesn;t know how to respond). Meanwhile karmi and abigail are saved by hiro, and give him an impromptue threesome, silently communicating that they need to get used to it an it’s for the good of the plan.

running into hiro after chool hours, karmi takes the opportunity to make up for having been so one-sided in her affections and has a heavy makeout where she lets him see and touch her bare breasts with hiro as ‘thanks’ for not taking advantage of her, back when she was changing. But she doesn;t go all the way to keep the illusion his idenity is a secret. she’s saving herself for his hero side after all. hero accidentally discovers who young cass is and to stop his panicking she kisses him, which accidentally turns into sex, due to the towel thing. 

. she retreats to the labs and tells them she needs some time away from hiro. and that she’s in.hiro starts putting things together, finds honey and gogo with enhanced figures ( he knew about karmi and high voltage, but abigail managed to hide hers as a civilain with her powers, so he assumed that was how she got them too and didn’t quite make the connection until he realised what happened to cass. plus other stuff happening) 

and asks for answers. they kiss him first though, and it rapidly turns into an intense threesome where all parties confess love, hiro and honey, then gogo to both. she has a lot of tension to let out. afterwards they explain the original plan and the things that went wrong, and while hiro can somewhat understand and see how things got out of hand, he’s frustrated and need time alone.

some time of the team operating without hiro. Cass getting her feet as a superhero, honey and lemon adjusting to changes. high voltage trying out being a ‘good guy’ and karmi being mission control/patching them up. she gets kissed by abigail and high coltage (“gona get to it eventually”).

Hiro comes back and forgives them, asking them out in the process as a way of an apology. they offer him something better and take him to the lab, were everyone is waiting.

epilouge, them as heros. karmi mentions that they could revolutionise health if they refine the forumla, but need more testing. The samurai girls happen to overhear and say they would do it, they are planning a surprise for wasabi

there’s some holes, things that need hapening in between,and this is just PART of the story, the bit without character interaction. I;d develop things slower than it seems here, but that’s how i more or less would uggest. what do you think?

Guest guest, maybe writer

hiccup, while all this is happening, is utterly perplexed and assumes it’s due to his new media reputation as the local super bachelor and playboy. he’s frustrated and a little depressed that th real him isn’t getting such luck, particularly with his crush on honey lemon, and is asking people for advice. He gets an inkling that they want the real him during abigail’s date due to talking with her about each other, and is surprised by karmi showing an interest in the real him, but it;s not until it all comes together that he realises that yes, these girls like him for him. It doens;t help that the enhancements are playing havoc with his hormones, but he can keep it from going to far in most cases, except when they don;t let him or are someone he likes enough to really want to do this

this take on it is as an erotic comedy/romance, with a little more emphasis on character over sex, hence why some of the sex scenes are just heavy makeouts or stop before they can start (not all though). it keep the actual encounters meaningful(well, most of them and tensions high, prevents him dying of dehydration, and allows the girls to believably if comedically come up with this plan. Which makes Hiro look better too.

to make up for the lack of milf provided by cass in this cenarion, you could have dean granville. maybe she’s part of the initial leak, tangles with hir, refuses to acknowledge it and then helps set up quarrantine. which would give the girls a place to meet without being found. they know what happened, so they don;t have to worry about unwanted infection. this also gives  public explanation for the forumula girls until hiro finds out.

I am guessing an authority figure at the school the tv series is set in.  I agree with Gmon1, I would rather have Aunt Cass around as a milf, but there may not necessarily be a reason I can’t do both.  The problem with sanitizing Aunt Cass by remaking her on a genetic level so there isn’t an incest squick is that it’s kind of the point, that would remove the taboo.  Your ideas sound well thought out but I have no idea what you’re referring to most of the time since I haven’t seen anything from this new show.

apologies, like i said i don;t write that kind of thing a lot, this was the easiest way for the characters to believably reach this point. I’m fine with taking ideas from it and giving them to others or only using peices of it.

doing both sounds like a nice cmpromise, with cass getting semi-cured after her second ‘encounter’ due to the second mutation wearing off, leaving her closer to her old age but still with her second figure. I’ve an idea to explain that. The genetic things is mostly to remove the squick for the characters so they’d be willing, though you can have her be over it after she does go back to normal.another things to do would be have hiro be freaked out by wet dreams about her shortl after his exposure, allowing you to write her both ways

you can see most of these characters on youtube. the episode releases are absurdly inconsistent  internationally, but ‘baymax returns’  and issue 188, the episodes with the new characters i used can be found on youtube, or if not the whole ones at least the bits which introduce the characters.  That said my having seen some of theses episodes was the reason i was focusing so much on this part of the storyline, though i admit a lot of it isn;t out yet so i too am missing a lot

Also, i now have an account and will be posting from it: http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296990000

one question though, did you have a disaster or antagonist in mind to bring the avengers and big hero 6 together? and keep the story going after this side storyline is resolved?

Lack of an overarching story line is why that project stalled out.  It opened with the group repairing the teleporter that malfunctioned and trapped Abigail, somehow linking them to teleporters being used by aliens in the middle of a fight with the Avengers and Shield, pulling them into it.  Then an accident happens in the lab that modifies Hiro.  Alternatively, it could just be a class field trip to Stark Labs that starts it off.  Are you getting a forum account?

also, i didn’t quite get rid of the taboo, that’s why i suggested the freak-outs from both her and hiro. I misunderstood your “do both” comment as having her both younger and her proper age, and i think you could do that by having the age-adjustment be temporary due to instability before it stabilises into an older, but still younger than she started cass. it’s make it easieer for hiro and cass to accept. the genetic thing was to be mostly hidden in technobabble, and largely for her benefit.

i got a main site account, thought it was also a forum account. am i doing it wrong or should i just get another one?

aaaahhh, understood

so my explanation for the age thing and reason to have people out of the way/time changes until when convenient/draw out and eroticise the change, is that it takes an absurd amount of calories so the people who take it get serious hungerpains and fever-like state have to spend a while over-stuffing themselves before the change takes place, which gives us a time delay to work with and an explanation for how how the girls gain so much mass, for why cass lost so much bodymass (couldn;t eat enough) and a reason for her to gain it back, aleit in a young and rejuvinated sort of aged

‘it’s a colony of short lived benevolent parasitic cells which’

‘so a potion’

‘no, the liquid solution is an artificial environment that enables’

‘you drink it and transform, it’s a potion’

i came up with this because the show places a lot of emphasis on science

If you can, check out the series. it’s good

as for storyline, i’d reccomend the stark-tech option. the combined world has a lot more potential to it. In the series there is a mysterious figure providing weapons and seeking…. something. Now, should he be after runoff from avengers battles, we can have him maknig contact with their foes and give them a reason to come investigate the criminal underground and why it’s taking so long. they could be doing what the vulture did in homecoming, shipping scraps and debris from avengers battles, and the avengers emmsaries need a local team to help show them around

silver samurai is confimred to be showing up, which would give a reason for the dojo to seek out wasabi, or him to look for them. That’s probably not where he’s going in the series, but eh

So, i thought of a role for snow white…. kind of. There’s an older version of the fairy tail that had snow white mutilated with red hot pokers and is healed by her own intrinsic goodness. Yep, she’s fairytale wolverine. Given she’s by and large a supporting character and macguffin in her own movie, what if we make her the head medic/white mage? Building off of that and her usual role in these things, we could make her a light-magic counterpart to gnarl, the shoulder angel to his devil that enables or empowers light and healing magic.

8 hours ago, Guest Nappa said:

Guest writer any thoughts on narukos pact or mad love?

This is Guest, Maybe writer. I got my account! please check out my idea/prompts thread and leave thoughts or suggestions and pick one up if you like: 

As for your question. Not currently. I’m going to be honest, i avoided Naruko’s pact because i got a bit burnt out on Naruko stories but i will give that a peruse if you like.

and I avoided Mad love because… Okay, forgive me for this, the story isn’t to my taste and there are a few reasons. Frankly Harley is one of my favourite DC characters and she has a chronic history of her awesome and complicated character being reduced to ‘the joker’s girlfriend’, so seeing her literally devolve into the joker’s  ‘ultimate sex toy’ and be gang-banged for his amusement is a bit too much. The entire relationship was created with the express purpose of being tragic, and was never meant to be appealing, so that it often is shown that way annoys me. (animatio history is a favourite subject, Harley’s home series happens to be one of the most significant in comics history and she is one of the most multi-faceted characters there is when written well. I suppose my problem is that I’ve developed minimum harley quinn standards, even in official works. Suicide squad’s quinn was also annoying to me.) on top of that, I tend t read for personal intimacy and interaction, so extreme debasement is very unappealing, and there needs to be an underlying consent. While there is here, it’s an extremely twisted one that border’s on one-sided and is used as a form of entrapment. I gave it a quite peruse on a random chapter just in case, but yeah. It;s not my thing, and it likely never will be.

Sorry.

I could look it over and critique it, but I have a distaste for the whole and most of it’s components that would colour my review. I apologise again, but i also thank you for asking my opinion.

…. seriously, Harley’s awesome! she killed a megelodon underwater with a spear, ripped it’s head off and carried it around on the spear. she out-gymnastic-ed catwoman, she can heal from bullets in  seconds. she punched out killer-croc. She received amazon training from granny goodness and beat the female furies when they tried to collect their due. She's canonically holding back in combat at all times out of not taking anything seriously, and can still kick Tim Drake’s butt then reach a neither-can-touch-the-other stalemate with cassandra cain (the dc answer to taskmaster ‘s hyper-reading for those who don’t know) in the same fight. Harley won anyway, but psychology tricks probably don;t count. On the few occasions she’s serious, batman himself admits he can’t stop her. She’s not only Ivy’s humanising influence, she’s friends with EVERYONE in arkham….. except puddin. The joker has CANONICALLY been trying to kill her off for years, including giant mecha with a mallet and stuffing her inside a missile, (with the explosives,)then firing her at a building, and harley shrugged both of those off. It bugs me so many people forget all this.

I don’t care for Harley at all so have no problems putting her in this situation.  Originally the requests were for Jessica Nigiri and that was a solid no because she didn’t do anything to deserve that.  The logic behind her being a great character when written well is circular because anything is great when written well, that’s the point of writing well.  I find her similar to Deadpool in that I don’t think she was ever supposed to be taken too seriously and his since been bastardized so much that it’s hard to get a grasp on how effective the character really is.  The key note for Harley that I think most people miss is that she’s not a gender bent Joker for people who feel weird about crushing on the Clown Prince or even his love hate girlfriend.  If anything she’s a champion to rising above abusive or neglectful relationships, then the recent movie and cosplayers completely forget this aspect and flag ship them.  Now the purpose of Mad Love is to explore the darker side of perversion… is there even a light side?  Consent is played with because that’s what the Joker does, warp and distort things, but it will become ever more apparent that this is wrong and he needs to be stopped.  It also goes beyond Harley Quin and she isn’t even in a couple of chapters.

Naruko’s Pact is another high school translation with erotic elements.  Not trying to reinvent the wheel here, just make a good one.  I really do feel like these two are my lesser stories, which is ironic because they’re second most reviewed and discussed.  Naruko’s Pact lacks the emotional depth I feel like I’ve managed to inject in the others and I’m struggling with the thematic elements of Mad Love that will make it something more than dark literotica for its own sake.

Im not trying to insult, or suggest its a bad story, Simply explain why i didn't read it. I don't deny your right to read it, but the.scenario holds no appeal to me in a genre based around appeal and enticing atmosphere. That said, Thank you for explaining my mistakes and assumptions. I agree though, from whay I've seen those are weaker stories than your typical ones.

Apologies if i offended

For emotional depth though, I'd reccomend Ivy. She comes closesr to breaking the jokers hold on harley and they work well together. Her reaction to this and attempts to reason with and save her friend could add some real thoughtful moments. Particularly if in a heavy contrast, Ivy is not written sensually at all in her quinn interactions. The two have had a lot of great character moments.over thr years and provide a brilliant contrastin, positive relationship. Which is NOT and easy feat for a borderline sociopath (she's not quite there yet). For extra points, ivy does have a few minor habits which mirror the jokers hold, so self-awareness of those in this extreme situation coul make for some excellenf growth.

Theres also an issue where ivy stops her breakout to beg harley to come with her and leave the joker behind, but she can't. Joker doesn't even have to say anything, but harley can't do it. Ivy nearly calls the whole thinh off, but the guards are getting closer and packing for metahuman, ao she has to flee. The issue ends with harley acreaming at Arkham just what she'll do if she gets a hint of harley bwing hurt, dodging bullets to get a few more moments protectimg her clown.

A great thing would her calling this the final straw and going for hero help. Doesn't have to be batman, harley has ties to powergirl and wonder woman

The big tragedy of harley is that she's not a bad person. Crazy, yes, but more wild than maliciois or dangerous wothout reason. She's a trained and gifted psychologist, and actually is really smart. She knows the fine pointsnof what's happening to her, but is helpless to stop it.

Edited by Strange_idea

I was thinking of ending it with Joker somehow getting infected with a heavy dose of the Mad Love virus and getting turned into a genderbent bimbo that Harley would then dominate, maybe as a futa too.  I don’t know, I’m not there yet.  Anyways,  next chapter of Spellbound is up.  Probably one of the purest lemon chapters I have ever written.  Raven’s costume idea is modeled after a Wilko  fanart.  I’ve also started on the Resident Evil VR idea, so if you have any suggestions or ideas for that then just comment them here.

Edited by Praetor
Inserted link

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.