Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Bat Girl will have her mind blowing, bed breaking sex with all too enthusiastic women yet to be decided upon in daring places, but it will not be Raven.  Both will be under heavy influence from Mad Love by then and it will be the most repulsive thing I’ve ever written but important for the plot as it will demonstrate that merely being under a lust spell and wanting sexual relief isn’t the same thing as wanting to have sex.  You can’t make someone want it and Mad Love is, in fact, a mind and body altering drug, therefor immoral and evil if used on the unwilling or suspecting.  The Joker is a villain after all and Mad Love is another one of his tools to sow discord.  I’m still working on how to bring him down and how successful he will be though.

The lemons are still the meat of the story with a focus on the characters but I’m trying to be a bit more thematic with this one as it is a weighty issue.  As well as expand my horizons on kinks to write.  I find Batman plots pretentious and needlessly grandiose anyways so it is kind of a spoof.  I also want it to have an actual story arc, as opposed to the series of loosely tied lemons with a harem as the end goal that I usually do.  This isn’t going to be one of those fics where they take over the world and make it some sex charged utopia that resolve all problems through intercourse.  That’s where Naruko’s Pact is headed.

That’s my thought process anyways.

5 minutes ago, Praetor said:

Bat Girl will have her mind blowing, bed breaking sex with all too enthusiastic women yet to be decided upon in daring places, but it will not be Raven.  Both will be under heavy influence from Mad Love by then and it will be the most repulsive thing I’ve ever written but important for the plot as it will demonstrate that merely being under a lust spell and wanting sexual relief isn’t the same thing as wanting to have sex.  You can’t make someone want it and Mad Love is, in fact, a mind and body altering drug, therefor immoral and evil if used on the unwilling or suspecting.  The Joker is a villain after all and Mad Love is another one of his tools to sow discord.  I’m still working on how to bring him down and how successful he will be though.

The lemons are still the meat of the story with a focus on the characters but I’m trying to be a bit more thematic with this one as it is a weighty issue.  As well as expand my horizons on kinks to write.  I find Batman plots pretentious and needlessly grandiose anyways so it is kind of a spoof.  I also want it to have an actual story arc, as opposed to the series of loosely tied lemons with a harem as the end goal that I usually do.  This isn’t going to be one of those fics where they take over the world and make it some sex charged utopia that resolve all problems through intercourse.  That’s where Naruko’s Pact is headed.

That’s my thought process anyways.

Nicely put.

Also, how is it coming with Naruko’s Pact?

• 2 weeks later...

Stagnant.  I’ve been jotting down ideas and want to get down to write something serious but nothing is really calling out to me.  It’s getting harder to keep a sense of identity  in the stories as my volume of work increases and I don’t want them to blur together.  I think I’ll work on Naruko’s Pact next since I’ve been putting that off long enough.

• 2 weeks later...

I could, and plan to gradually increase her own proportions in relation to her powers but most reviews on my stories ask to dial down the extreme.  Science fiction and fantasy mostly but I actually don’t really read stories anymore as my interest shifted to writing and spare time became scarce.

11 minutes ago, Praetor said:

I could, and plan to gradually increase her own proportions in relation to her powers but most reviews on my stories ask to dial down the extreme.  Science fiction and fantasy mostly but I actually don’t really read stories anymore as my interest shifted to writing and spare time became scarce.

Is there a limit on the extreme that you take them to?

I haven’t been able to read much myself, to be honest.  The most I’ve been reading these days is bits and pieces at a time in one book; Niel Gaiman’s “American Gods.”

• 1 month later...

It’s slow going.  I have enough material for a short chapter of Naruko’s Pact but I want to build it up more and revisited the Spellbound Booblover challenge I expressed interest in a while ago.  If you have any ideas or suggestions, you may express them.

• 1 month later...
Guest magic lover

What about introducing zitana to the mix you could have bat girl go to get to be cured and end up getting infected also her magic could be used to alter the women/men in new was no previously possible ( double penises, etc) 

Introducing Zatanna or other magical people creates new problems if they can just magically cure the virus.  Why cure Batgirl just to give her new magical properties or infect her again anyways?  Her having a horse cock is part of the challenge and already sufficiently bizarre for this story.  Besides, Mad Love already fills that role.  It’s hinted that everyone reacts differently to it because of how it interacts with genes and repeated exposure could induce more mutations.  I kept it vague so I could add more things and people later on as the story progresses if it’s called for.

29 minutes ago, Praetor said:

Introducing Zatanna or other magical people creates new problems if they can just magically cure the virus.  Why cure Batgirl just to give her new magical properties or infect her again anyways?  Her having a horse cock is part of the challenge and already sufficiently bizarre for this story.  Besides, Mad Love already fills that role.  It’s hinted that everyone reacts differently to it because of how it interacts with genes and repeated exposure could induce more mutations.  I kept it vague so I could add more things and people later on as the story progresses if it’s called for.

Who would you to be the first girl that Batgirl fucks/breeds with her horse cock?

A mind breaking rape was asked for Raven but I don’t want her to be the first.  Haven’t decided who will be first yet, preferably someone who could more realistically ‘take it’ so to say.  I don’t suspect any breeding will be going on although I would like for Barbara to eventually find someone who would be happy to be with her even with the horse cock, preferably even because of it, for a nice (if a little fucked up) happy ending.

That gave me a good laugh, it’s too perfect.  I was also thinking of doing a thing with Enchantress and Julie Moone having different thoughts at the same time  during an experience with it.  The next upload will probably still be the first chapter of Spellbound with the next update being Naruko’s Pact.  I won’t do the George R. R. Martin and constantly push back ETAs.  I just won’t announce  them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.