Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Started doing a threesome chapter with his mom and aunt in a hot spring bath house type thing but don’t know if that’s believable enough.  I also started a demo to see if I could do a gender bent Vilgax and think that actually has promise.  Nothing on Mad Love yet and a little progress on other ones.  I am also revisiting other challenges I have declared interest in like the Big Hero Six to see if I could at least start them.  I was also thinking of starting a Jessica Nigiri story where she’s an inter dimensional demon hunter or something who fights with powers gained from her cosplays.  Also toying with a sequel to Primal Rage now that interest has been expressed.

6 hours ago, Praetor said:

Started doing a threesome chapter with his mom and aunt in a hot spring bath house type thing but don’t know if that’s believable enough.  I also started a demo to see if I could do a gender bent Vilgax and think that actually has promise.  Nothing on Mad Love yet and a little progress on other ones.  I am also revisiting other challenges I have declared interest in like the Big Hero Six to see if I could at least start them.  I was also thinking of starting a Jessica Nigiri story where she’s an inter dimensional demon hunter or something who fights with powers gained from her cosplays.  Also toying with a sequel to Primal Rage now that interest has been expressed.

I honestly like the Gender Bent Vilgax idea, not many Fem Vilgax stories. Looking forward to Big Hero Six as well.

On 11/28/2017 at 8:50 PM, Praetor said:

That’s on the drawing board.  The main thing is finding a story that at least makes a little sense as to why she is joining Ben’s harem.  I like to at least pretend there is a plot to the story and I am perusing character development.

It more of a start of an idea, but what about having it where Ben and Gwen are fighting Charmcaster, and after beating her, Gwen brags that fucking Ben made her magic stronger.

Or you could have where Charmcaster goes to Ben, because she too needs a king for her kingdom.

I will definitely consider the Gwen vs Charmcaster idea.  I decided to go with an earlier suggestion and post the orgiastic finale to Lust and Pixie Dust in parts, and here is the first one.  Again, sorry for the delays.  All I can make are excuses and promises, which don’t amount to stories.  Thank you to all who are baring with me and welcome to those just coming aboard.

2 minutes ago, Praetor said:

Almost but still a good ways to go before the finish.  After like ten thousand words I decided to just post that as the first part but that’s not even a third of all the scenes it needs to be complete.

So close, but still getting there, basically?

Guest Futa fan

What about in mad love if batgirl goes after killer frost first she could still be trying to be a heroine, killer Frost could then fuck her out of excitement. 

Also could batgirls version of the mad love virus be the one that makes girls more like the Harley version? You know more sex addicted and not able to function with out a dick in them

for the Nigri story could you add in other cosplayers such as Liz Katz and have them get their abilities by whoring themselves out to random people the more degrading the more of a power boost they get

• 3 weeks later...

Well it isn’t exactly a Christmas Special.  I guess I could write in mentions of fireworks and call it a New Year’s special but what’s the point.   I think I’ll write holiday specials and just post them whenever, you really shouldn’t be spending Christmas or Thanksgiving reading smut fics anyways.  New chapter for Omniharem.  It features genderbending and ideas from Rexfan on Snake King’s thread.  The chapter kind of got away from me during writing and it came out super long even without the adventure like opening.  As usual, please tell me what you think and thank you.

I like the Batgirl still trying to be a hero idea but I’m not too crazy about Killer Frost of all people.  The Mad Love is supposed to be chaotic by nature but the effects should be similar to what Harley and Robin experienced.  Batgirl is implied to have had more procedures done on her after the fact so futas of any kind should be rare.  No idea what’s coming next, I am kind of freewheeling it right now.

Guest Starfire fan

What if the newly mad loved starfire went to ravens rooms d suduced her which would infect raven with it

then raven could go out to look for criminals and the changes could start affecting her more and more till bay girl finds her for a hardcore fucking on a roof 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.