Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Guest Nigri fan

Any way you would consider doing the Jessica nigiri story that was the base of the mad love story?

you could make it so she signed up for experimental drugs that not only increase her bust and butt but also her libido turning her in to a sex/cum addicted slut 

Guest GuestseuG

The world needs more Jessica Nigri stories. The only ones I’ve read that had potential but got fumbled a bit were her getting groped on a packed japanese train, a game of truth or dare, and an odd worm that has it’s way with her in a desolate cabin.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Random fan

By the way, I have a few requests for Toon Town Tumble. First, I was thinking that, given he is now handsome due to the pills, I was thinking that he could wind up being chased or having to dea with female toons doing their usual hunk freak outs. Such as being chased by an overly affectionate Dot Warner, or we see Minerva Mink, if she shows up, going all crazy over him. Personally, not for the sexy, just to be funny. There are also the use of toon physics to make things interesting, you know stretching, inflation...just an idea. Toons, remember?

Anyway, here are a few cigars ter suggestions for girls…

Minerva Mink-Minerva gets word of the main character's prowess in bed and gets jealous. After convincing him, she takes him back to her home and decides to have her fun...going a little crazy I. The process and showing just how wild an animal toon girl can be when in the mood.

Fifi Lefume and Bimbette-Fifi has graduated, but is having a hard time because her show never got rebooted after a few years. She now works in a restaurant alongside Bimbette, a former rival turned roommate. While the main character is getting some lunch, the girls are accosted by resident ladies skunk, Johnny Pew. MC helps them, getting Johnny thrown out by the manager...Droopy who utters his famous mad line. Thankful, they decide to treat MC to some food, and things heat up slightly from there.

Red-The girl from the Droopy cartoons, who usually plays the damsel in distress. She has grown slightly jealous over Jessica’s notoriety and is constantly sick of being compared to her. Upon seeing Jessica’s lover she decided to make it so he can’t compare to her at all. During the session she can bring out an assortment of costumes, asking which his favorite was from The cartoons and some new ones.

Betty Boop-Betty has been down in the dumps lately, seeing as no one seems interested in old black and white toons. Seeing her friend upset, Jessica invites her over for a girls night in. And when the fun doesn’t seem to work, she decides to use her new man to get the classic toons spirits up.

Morticia Addams-Morticia has been on her own for a while now. Pugsly and Wendsday have moved out, granny is enjoying her retirement, Fester moved into a new home with his wife Dementia, cousin It doesn't show up very often, Thing isn't much company, and Lurch moved out after falling for a girl named Elsa, apparently Frankenstein's daughter. Her husband is also gone having left on a world spanning terror tour for one, and getting lost in the Bermuda Triangle . In an attempt to apiece her boredom she goes out one. Ought, running into MC and one of his sluts. After some drinks and convincing she joins them for a night of pleasure and winds up sticking around.

now each girl can have their own kink. 

Minerva usually starts off slow and sweet, much like how her character appears, but gets more wild as the night goes on. 

Fifi and Bimbette both have a thing for double teaming their conquests, having become friends since Tiny Toons.

The animal girls can also have their own unified kinks, such as having their tails or ears petted or their tummy rubbed. The MC should also be sure to note the animal teeth during a BJ and the animal nose. 

Red has a thing for dressing up and role playing. One of her favorites being what would have happened if wolf had won.

Morticia can have a kink for rough play. Being an Addams she can be completely immune to pain, a trait common in the Addams family...and toons in general, and enjoys being roughed up. If this seems cruel, I mean like hard spanks and pulling on her tits or hair really hard. Instead

just a few ideas

Guest Richie

Could someone please make a story where Danny has a huge cock and he fucks every female in the series(including his mom)

All the females have huge tits and phat asses.

Some has to make this

On 05/10/2017 at 11:59 AM, Guest Guest guest said:

Praetor been quite for a bit I wonder if everything is ok

I sent him a message and he told me:

Everthing's fine.  I have a lot of real life things occupying much of my time and attention so thr fics both ongoing and planned have fallen to the wayside but I haven't abandoned anything.

Sorry about the lengthy absence.  I’ve been busy and don’t like making posts for the sake of making posts, especially when it’s just to report nothing new.  I feel like it bumps my own thread.  I think I’ll just start editing the original post on the thread with weekly updates or something.  Anyways, another chapter of Mad Love.  I’ve also been having burn out with the other ongoing stories which is why progress has been slow on those.

As for the requests, I was thinking about doing the Booblover’s Danny Phantom challenge and sequeling it with another interdimensional harem story requested but don’t want to start any other works while I still have like 5 ongoing projects.  That said I want to do some kind of Halloween special.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raven fan

So any thoughts on this? I think it would be a great addition to your stories 

On 8/31/2017 at 11:33 AM, Guest Nigri fan said:

Any way you would consider doing the Jessica nigiri story that was the base of the mad love story?

you could make it so she signed up for experimental drugs that not only increase her bust and butt but also her libido turning her in to a sex/cum addicted slut 

Guest Skeletor

So I just came across your Overwatch story, Primal Rage. I absolutely loved it, although at some points it was a bit confusing as to who was doing what. A few times through the story, I had to reread a few sentences, as it was not immediately clear that you had changed from talking about one of the girls to the next. Aside from that, however, I do not recall any issues I had while reading it. I love the ending, too, with Soldier: 76 and D.va coming in, too. Though, I must be honest, I wish it had been continued, as I’m sure I’m not the only one wishing for stuff with the Korean gamer girl. Overall, I loved the story and it definitely fulfilled the purpose I found it for.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Random fan
On 8/31/2017 at 11:33 AM, Guest Nigri fan said:

I would love this please write this

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.