Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Well, it’s been forever.  Guess I should put something out.  New chapter of Mad Love, something a little different with the fem dom.  Still working out the heroine for the next chapter and a couple orgies for nearly complete fics.  Nothing really new on the horizon, I’ve been very busy in real life.  If you have any ideas or suggestions just shout them out.  As for Ass-Assin’s suggestion, I really didn’t see a premise for a literotica fic in there, if I missed something then just let me know.

Guest Ass-Assin

Great Mad Love chapter, but you really don’t see the potential.

Imagine that you're playing an RPG like Skyrim or Fallout and you’ve done everything. You’ve completed all of the quests and sidequests, completely leveled-up all categories, mastered every skill and ability, and acquired/crafted the best possible battlegear in the game. Now imagine that you’re in a world that’s like your RPG game with all the NPCs and Mobs made real and you’re in the body of your OP character. Forget Overlord, you’d be considered God Emperor in a day.

Sounds like the plot of Sword Art Online.  So is it an original setting or is it borrowing from other games?  The harem has to come from somewhere.  I don’t find being OP to be fun and enjoy writing characters that are still growing and developing, preferably to complete some quest.  I’m thinking of doing Piltheser’s Lara Croft video game mod that runs along a similar idea and that should cover the same themes.

Guest Ass-Assin

The Overlord anime isn't really borrowing anything. The characters main avatar is a result of just playing the game until your max leveled like all RPGs rather than being a Gary Stew. And the world itself is just a generic fantasy world full of its own lore. While it does work like the old game, there are new features like mechanics and weapons. And the harem comes from the “Companions” you make while exploring the world/building your empire.

In regards to Piltheser’s challenge, I actually looked into doing it myself where the player is playing what basically amounts to Gary’s Mod on steroids after he gets the game from his grandmother who bought it at a shady voodoo store. But then it changed into another story under the name Power Fantasy Online where the player finds a new game in his PC. makes his character, and finds himself in the game world. This is the idea I was pitching to you if you thought it was good.

Now I don’t know what to do...

It’s dragging.  Turns out there is a strong multiplying factor on the length of a story per character added.  Each time a woman enters the orgy, she contributes to the background noise for the rest of the scene.  So times the length of a standard story by the amount of girls present and multiply that by three since I am doing a cum in each hole thing and it gets extremely long.  It’s also very tedious to wright and I am seeing repetitiveness in my writing both thematically and with words and phrases that aren’t as present in shorter standard length scenes.  So I started doing it in parts, I have like 37 pages down but I’m not even a fraction of the way done.  I don’t know what to do next in Mad Love, I’m kind of waiting for community input on that one.  So I’m doing the literary equivalent of doodling on other fic ideas in the meanwhile and kind of hoping one of them turns into a credible fic.

I thought about that but then there’d be discernible breaks in the story and this is supposed to be the Arc de Triomphe of orgies.  Also that sounds like a half measure and the Praetor does not compromise when success is perfectly obtainable!

Currently working around two issues, the first of which is how to get Batgirl and Raven together in a matter that makes sense for the setting.  The second is the R word making me squimish.  I usually do some kind of meddling with pheromones or lust spells to neutralize the consent issue but this is supposed to be a definite R rated fic and it’s something I have never written before.  As for Omniharem, the next woman will likely be either Charmcaster, his mom or one of the other minor characters characters like Elena or Six-Six.  I might do a threeesome with his mom and aunt since those tend to be my more popular works.

Guest Random fan

If you want to work around it, why not have Starfire convince Raven to head to a party with her for a GNO. At the party the two get separated and Barbara, having gone there to scout for potential convent members, sets her site on the girl. Barbara uses pheromones, mixed with alcohol she is drinking, to get her alone as things take off from there. Raven might be drunk but not enough to be raped, but enough to know she wants it bad...helped by a busy boyfriend. Starfire could join in or not.

As for omniharem, here are some suggestions.

Sandra Tennyson – Ben spends the day with her because it is her birthday or mother’s day, and they wind up going to a mixed spa for a few hours. Ben gets a look at her in a barely concealing towel and things get interesting from there. A twist could be that they have to keep quiet because of thin walls and they almost get caught by the workers there.

Elena Validus – Elena plays the sexy scientist, or prisoner being reformed. I forget where she was in the series. Anyway, during their time together she can use her manure body to make herself tighter, vibrate her pussy like a massager around his duck, or make copi s of herself for a reverse gangbang.

Charmcaster – magic in some way to make things kinky, like using a stone dildo on her ass while they fuck, or having sex in the open in the bizarre laws of physics of the ledger domain. Can't think of anything for her.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Raven fan

Robin could send out a distress signal for the titans that way star fire and raven would both come to investigate where they are drugged turned into  sex obsessed sluts that way the end up begging horse cock girl into fucking them, she will eventually give in that way you check of the her going crazy from lust you could have her try to self suck (breast or dick) to try and fight the advancements of her former friends 

Sorry, been away from the computer for a while.  The Last Airbender challenge is somewhere on my to do list, as you can see however, I got my hands quite full right now.  I’m halfway done with the next Mad Love chapter, details forthcoming but the Raven stuff won’t happen until later.  The Omniharem ideas are good, except I hope you meant ‘mature’ body.  There are kinks even I won’t explore.  Leaning towards a threesome with Sandra and Lily for the next one on that.

Guest Random fan

Yes I do mean mature, stupid autocorrect.

though, the main question would be if this happened in a mud bath or a jacuzzi, take that off Ben’s places to bang bucket list.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.