Click Here!

Praetor's Discussion Thread

Praetor

Well that took forever.  Toon Town Tumble is up.  Definitely one of the longer lemons I have written.  I was originally rushing for its completion last week but then I realized it was Memorial Day weekend and felt that it would be in bad taste since the protagonist was a serviceman.  So I staved off and wrote some stuff for the final (?) chapter of L&PD and play with a possible sequel chapter to Primal Rage.  Despite what the challenge outlines, the protagonist is not a self insert, as I am quite boring in real life, and character creation is my favourite part of writing anyways.  He was drawn from the ground up as an unlucky dude and I made him an ex serviceman to explain jadedness.  Wanting to him to have a traditionally uncool job and chose MP after seeing the second Jack Reacher film.  The name Damian was pulled from a hat and I thought it was the English name for Tuxedo Mask was until I remembered it was actually Darian but I didn’t feel like fixing it.  The descendant of Eddie Valiant thing was walked back in a little later as I didn’t want to take the idea.  So please read and enjoy.

All quiet on the newest fronts.  Only reviews from the latest works were moderators telling me to fix my disclaimer and tags.  I am bad at that.  Thanks by the way!  You guys are great and I appreciate the work you do to keep the sight legit and tidy.  Anyways, next chapter of Mad Love is up.   It’s comparatively short, mostly a lemon and set up.  I am fairly unfamiliar with DC comics so the greater lore escapes me.  I am going by popular request here and someone wanted a horse cock Bat Girl.  She doesn’t use it in this chapter though, that’ll be the next one.  Don’t know what’s coming next, figuring out the next direction for Overlord and Omniharem.  L&PD is in progress but it’s the final orgy so it will take a good while.  As always, thanks for the support and patience.

Guest Harley fan

Super excited to see the next chapter has gone up. Also I'm well versed in D.C. Comics so if you have any questions feel free to ask here or I can give you my email

loving the degrading talk and how slutty Harley is keep up the good work!

Guest Raven fan

I would like to see batgirl, well I guess horse cock girl try and fight her urges to fuck the other heros maybe by self-sucking her tits/dick 

Guest Castle

I like that idea of her resesiting her urges but could you also add in her actually raping the first female hero she runs into then have her try and justify that it was a one time thing but have her keep getting more and more pent up. I think that would do really well with the whole mind-breaking that I foresee coming 

More than likely more of all, though I am still deciding on the next woman.  Preferably someone really understanding and compassionate so she can feel even worse.  Next Toon Town sequence will likely be with Holly Would or Velma and Daphne with Damian moving in and both he and Jessica breaking off their old lives.

Guest Takalrhu

For the Tinkerbell orgy, could you have a scene between Tink and Peri and between Peri and Zarina? Those are my OTPs and id like to see them on the orgy 

Guest Story Idea

Praetor, could you make a story with Game of Thrones and Overlord? Jon Snow as the Overlord sounds like a neat idea, and I really enjoy the HTTYD Overlord story. After all, black was always Jon’s color.

Mostly working on the last (?) chapter of L&PD.  I have stubs and ideas for the other fics but nothing substantial.  I lost a lot of interest in Game of Thrones after it failed to really go anywhere.  Stuff happens, people die, characters are moving around but nothing is really changing.  Anyways, if I could do the usual super hung and mega busty themes again then I can consider doing a GoT Overlord crossover.  Finding an artist to draw characters and scenes for my works is something I am interested in doing but haven’t looked too deeply into.  If I ever got a Patreon or something it would be primarily to commission art for the works but that’s technically illegal.

• 2 weeks later...

The writing process is surprisingly quiet.  There’s little motion and usually the only sound is the tapping of a keyboard and whatever I’m also watching on TV/Youtube/Netflix.  I really need to stop doing those at the same time, it makes focusing hard.  As great as I think I am (sarc), I’m actually not that popular and don’t get a lot of feedback so I’m usually freewheeling.  I also haven’t put out anything new in a month so we’re in the middle of a slump and this place runs on discussion generated by my works.  I don’t like to publish things for the sake of publishing, I feel like most of my works have run their course and I am merely tying up loose ends and throwing in other girls that were part of the challenges or requested.  I’m mainly working on the orgy for the end of the L&PD in my free writing time, which is supposed to be the magnum opus of my first work and harem orgies and it turns out writing a masterpiece is time consuming, very difficult and I don’t even think I am doing it well.  I think I’m going to bounce around other fics to avoid getting bogged down creatively, most likely Mad Love right now.  As always, if you have suggestions, requests or feedback let me know.

Guest Ass-assin

Oh yeah, there was an anime, but it’s completely different from the actual game.

To make things brief, the anime is the classic plot of “player-with-nerve-gear-is-trapped-in-the-game-world” but with one hell of a twist. The player, Momonga, is an accomplished, powerful player and leader of the #1 guild in the game world of Yggdrasil. But after 10 long years, the servers are about to be shut down and everything he’s done in the world will be erased. So, being the last man on the servers still playing, he decides to stick around in the game in one last moment of glory. But, as the clock reaches zero, he finds himself not only still in the game, but that all of the NPCs (Characters created by the other guild members of his guild to be servants/guardians) are sentient and completely loyal to him. Not only that, but the world he’s stuck in, while similar to Yggdrasil, has some completely new things like a new martial arts system, new weapons and magic, and new lands with kingdoms at war with each other. Now, with his loyal NPCs at his beck & call, he takes over the world under the name of his guild, Ainz Ool Gown, to hopefully find other players stuck here like him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.