Click Here!

Poison Ivy / Robin (Tim Drake) Fanfiction Request

Guest dcrosebed

Guest dcrosebed

A fanfiction with Poison Ivy / Time Drake pairing. I have a guideline for the plot, but I'll keep it vague in order to allow you writers a bit more freedom. The story starts off with Robin awakening and is bound to a tree in vines. Poison Ivy appears and seduces him with a kiss. This initiates Robin's inner monologue of struggling to fight Ivy's venom, but eventually succumbs. Ivy french kisses him while her plants pleasure his entire body. There should be a lot of fluids i.e. plant fluids, saliva through licking, semen, etc. Robin is rapidly beginning to enjoy this over time. The story ends by Ivy stripping herself naked and saying, "Now it's my turn" You can email me at dcrosebed@gmail if you're interested or need any questions.

Edited by WillowDarkling
edited to remove references to paid commissions

We absolutely do NOT permit fan fiction commissions, for money or other profitable consideration on this site. That is a clear violation of the Fair Use Act by which fan fiction is permitted to exist. Please remove this link from your profile, and do NOT make any such requests again here on AFF. If you do so again, you risk having your profile removed.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.