Click Here!

Ghost's Review replies

Ghost

So I've gotten my first couple of reviews, and while one was a gentle reminder that I had forgotten a bit of something in my disclaimer the other wasn't.

I love reviews, bad or good they've all got something to contribute to what I'm doing so here I am! I'm going to keep all of my stories review replies on a single topic

so it doesn't become a bother, or clutter. Each review will start with the title of the story it's for in bold so it's simpler to figure out for both myself, and for the users who read the reviews.

Thanks again for giving my writing the time out of your day to read! I appreciate it.

Loealkah

-Review-

I like the idea of your story. But your grammar and spacing is awful.I couldn't get through the first couple sentences. I'm sure other people on here will it take you seriously until you fix your run on sentences and start capitalizing names. I believe in you! :)

-Reply-

Thanks for the review first off, secondly I'm sorry it's less than stellar in the grammar department. It's been ages since I've written publicly though that's hardly an excuse. My spell checker doesn't work in the text field option for writing sadly so my horrid grammar leaks through more often than not. I have just as much of a hard time with spelling. As for spacing I'm not exactly sure what you mean. If you're talking about the indents I'm not 100% sure how to fix that when I copy and paste or even type in the provided text field. I've searched for an option for it but couldn't find it so I'm sort of stuck with these massive 'wingspan' paragraphs. Twice as big as they need to be for sure though when ever I attempt to format the text in a way I like it backfires and double spaces everything.

I'm working on re-writing everything in an actual and proper writing program now though, so while that's done for the first two chapters I've not finished with the third. I do however plan to re-write the entirety of the story before I start the next chapter so it not only flows a bit better, but to lengthen the shorter chapters.

All in all I think your review has helped me and I would love to just say thank you for the time you took to give your critique because without it there's no way i could grow and learn!

Hey, there. Just letting you know that this thread was posted in the wrong sub forum, so I am moving it for you.

It's a good idea to put a link to this topic in an Author's note at the top (or bottom) of your story, (first chapter, or every chapter) so your readers will know where to go to for review replies.

Welcome to the archive and the forum.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.