Click Here!

Review responses for "That Gleam in Her Eye" (Inside Out)

GeorgeGlass

MickGesitt 2015-08-20 id # 3000070815

So since everyone else tastes like some kind of fruit, I'm guessing that Anger tastes like cherry.

He might. Although it's also entirely possible that he tastes like Red Hots.

I enjoyed the first two chapters of the story. But the third chapter shows why Sadness shouldn't be in charge. Five minutes in the driver's seat and she[s turned Riley into one of those annoying Emo-Kids.

Where did you think Emo kids come from? :)

Here's hoping Joy escapes her prison soon. I'm not on this site to read about angst and poetry. I'm here for the smut.

She will not be contained forever! FREE JOY!

No worries; I'm sure one day, Riley will be in a situation where she can no longer contain her Joy.

Jomahawk2694 2015-08-23 id # 3000070821

Finally! A high quality, no bullshit Inside Out story! I LOVE the emotion sex, and Riley responding as such was amazing!

Thank you! Trying to correlated the "inside" action with the "out" action was both fun and challenging.

My only thought is "why was joy so reluctant to have the others pleasure her?"

I see Joy as a bit of a control freak. She's used to being the one in charge. And she didn't immediately grasp the idea that having an orgasm means being out of control.

Anyway, keep up the great work;-)

Joma

Oh, and the inclusion of the triple dent gum memory made me laugh till I couldn't breathe XD

You get total credit for that. I don't think I would have thought of it if you hadn't suggested it.

Jomahawk2694 2015-08-23 id # 3000070822

Aaaaaaaand now joy is in a cage, and if she stays in there for long, I'm going to boycot this story. Riley already went through the apathetic feelings that come with having everything you know and love stripped from you. She is NOT an emo "my life fucking sucks!" Type person.

PLEASE don't leave Joy locked up for long. I'm with the other reviewer. I'm on this site for the smut, and yours is the top shelf, 300 dollar a bottle cognac compared to the 2 buck piss warm beer that makes up 90 percent of this site. Still, nice to see Joy trying to fight back

Keep up the good work, and #FREEJOY!

Joma

I have to confess: Never have I so badly misjudged how readers (here and on the WWOEC forums, where it's also posted) would react to anything in one of my stories as I did with the ending of this one. I expected that people would think it was funny ("Oh, THAT'S where beatnik/goth/emo kids come from!"). It never occurred to me that they would instead be upset about Crazy-Joy's imprisonment.

And just to be clear, that was the ending of the story. So my takeaway from this is that "smuttily ever after" is the ending most folks prefer.

In any case, I appreciate your honest opinion on this, and thanks for the reviews!

MickGesitt 2015-08-24 id # 3000070823

I followed the link in chapter 3 and saw your response to me review. Thanks!

But I also saw your response to the other review were you said "the rest of the story is now posted".

Does that mean this is the whole story? Please tell me that's not true! There's gotta be more!

No, that's actually it. (Hence the COMPLETE tag.) It's just teaser, main story, and denouement (a word the spellcheck had to help me with). :)

What you have no is so much fun. The emotions are well written and in character. The flavor thing was a fun bonus. And the Triple Dent gum gag was brilliant.

Thanks! Jomahawk gave me the Triple Dent gum idea. The flavor thing just seemed like an easy way to get those on the giving end of the oral sex to enjoy it.

So I'm really, really, really hoping that you continue this story with that day where Riley's in that situation where she can no longer contain her joy.

#FREEJOY! (I'm totally taking credit for starting that trend)

Maybe one day I'll write a sequel, but only if a really good idea hits me. In the meantime, maybe you'd like one of my 57 other stories? (God, I wish I were exaggerating.)

Thanks for the reviews!

• 2 months later...
ForgetMeNaught 2015-10-25 id # 3000071008

Sorry for the slow response. The recent changes to Hotmail make new messages harder to see. Yes, it's all Microsoft, not me. :)

Perfect ending! XD At last an explanation for why this happens to human beings during their maturation.

Finally, someone gets it! Thank you. :)

I rather enjoyed this piece. My favorite part was easily the Lemon-Lime twist.

I see what you did there. A twist on a twist. :)

I look forward to reading your Halloween work when it's finished, Mr. Glass. In the mean time, peace and long life.

Thank you for your analysis, Mr. Naught. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Titus (Email Hidden) 2016-06-23 id # 3000071670

Thank you for this well crafted, funny, and genuinely charming treatment of InsideOut.

Thank you so much!

One of my dearest companions is Pixar family and worked on every film since Cars; she is going to love this!

If she does, I'll be quite flattered. Frankly, I'll be pretty happy if she simply doesn't call the cops on me. :)

Thanks for the nice review!

• 2 years later...

From Nytefyre on March 04, 2019

Fun to see the other emotions take over in the end.  Them having to cooperate - and lust being a part of joy was truly inspired.  

Thanks! It just seemed logical that sexual pleasure would be in Joy’s domain (while anxiety about sex is in Fear’s, and body-shame is in Sadness’, and so on). 

Thanks for writing and sharing.

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

• 6 months later...
Guest StoryLover

Again you have written a masterful piece, with humorous details like the flavours of the emotions (I’m guessing Anger is tomato – if you consider it a fruit)

I enjoyed how the story cut out to Riley and back into the emotions’ sex scenes.

Great story, hope to see a possible sequel!

(Only 50-odd stories to go… :D)

On 10/4/2019 at 4:16 AM, Guest StoryLover said:

Again you have written a masterful piece, with humorous details like the flavours of the emotions (I’m guessing Anger is tomato – if you consider it a fruit)

Didn’t think of that. I’ve been thinking that Anger tastes like either cherry or Red Hots.

I enjoyed how the story cut out to Riley and back into the emotions’ sex scenes.

Half the fun of writing this story was playing around with how the action inside correlates with the action outside.

Great story, hope to see a possible sequel!

I do have an idea for one. But I also have lots of other ideas. We’ll see which one wins.

(Only 50-odd stories to go… :D)

Hope you like at least one of them. :)

On 10/4/2019 at 4:18 AM, Guest StoryLover said:

The story also brings me back to my first orgasm … Thanks for helping me relive the memories:blush:

Glad to. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.